Off brands are probably cheaper
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
$2.25 in Carrizo Springs TX for unleaded and diesel at HEB....same price
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hadn't realized it was that low.  I fueled up a few days ago in Copperas Cove before heading to San Angelo for the week.  Fueled up again to day in Angelo.  It was around $2.05 in both locations.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where in centex is gas that low? I paid 2.19 this morning and thought that was ok for around SA.

Lampasas

I hadn't realized it was that low.  I fueled up a few days ago in Copperas Cove before heading to San Angelo for the week.  Fueled up again to day in Angelo.  It was around $2.05 in both locations.

Before I moved here, I used to wait to fill up until I reached Lampasas. It was always cheaper here. I don't know why.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
$1.97 within 10min of me.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Before I moved here, I used to wait to fill up until I reached Lampasas. It was always cheaper here. I don't know why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where in centex is gas that low? I paid 2.19 this morning and thought that was ok for around SA.

Lampasas

I agree.  I've noticed that trend as well (I head from Cove to San Angelo about three times a month).  If I plan properly, I'll hold off to fuel up until I reach Lampasas, especially as there's a Stripes to grab a bite at now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:48:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I paid 1.99 for diesel at the Buc ee's in Temple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Price of diesel down there?

I paid 1.99 for diesel at the Buc ee's in Temple.

Filled up there at lunch.  Diesel was $1.99, gas $1.97
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I paid $1.97 in Hot Springs today.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#8]
$1.88 by my Dad's in Collegedale, Just east of Chattanooga here in TN
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:57:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree.  I've noticed that trend as well (I head from Cove to San Angelo about three times a month).  If I plan properly, I'll hold off to fuel up until I reach Lampasas, especially as there's a Stripes to grab a bite at now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lampasas

Stripes was neck and neck with  HEB. Now Stripes start doing the "use our card & gas is 5 cents cheaper" thing. So without a card HEB is cheaper than with their card.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#10]
$1.91 yesterday in Shreveport, LA
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:20:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In before oil patch kids "but mah livelyhoods
View Quote

Getting busted down to 50k sucks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
$2.25 in Carrizo Springs TX for unleaded and diesel at HEB....same price
View Quote

Thats the shithole discount.   City Council subsidy for living in Chorizo Springs.  

Just kidding.   Spent many months living there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#13]
$1.89 in Gulf Port and Biloxi this weekend...............Loving it
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#14]
At least us oilfield folks who are still in shock at having to get real jobs with real paychecks get a little relief at the pump

The Saudi's totally broke a dick off in my 10 year plan.

I was on the  cusp of buying a  second geology lab and hiring 3 more minions.... Now I have to make due and wait on 70+ prices to return.

Some small producers have been able to afford chemicals, men, rigs, and frac jobs so I've picked up a couple of little jobs here and there but nothing like the Permian gravy train of the last hand full of years.

Natural Gas prices are keeping some companies on life support...

Paid 2.19 for diesel in Houston the other day. Got half a chub.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top