BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Had something similar happen to me...

My wife is a brunette and she found about 5-6 long blonde hairs on one of my shirts from work... I have no idea how they got there, but I do have a hypothesis... I was traveling for work and after I would wear a shirt I would lay it on the suitcase stand in the hotel room... well I think there may have been a blonde that was doing the same thing in the room before me.  When I picked up my shirts, I inadvertently picked up some of her hair.  My wife still busts my ass about my blonde girlfriend I see when I have to travel...
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Had something similar happen to me...

My wife is a brunette and she found about 5-6 long blonde hairs on one of my shirts from work... I have no idea how they got there, but I do have a hypothesis... I was traveling for work and after I would wear a shirt I would lay it on the suitcase stand in the hotel room... well I think there may have been a blonde that was doing the same thing in the room before me.  When I picked up my shirts, I inadvertently picked up some of her hair.  My wife still busts my ass about my blonde girlfriend I see when I have to travel...

haha  Since I was falsely accused, maybe that's grounds for me to get a new gun  
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait a minute. A six year-old with fake nails?

We're doomed as a society.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wait a minute. A six year-old with fake nails?

We're doomed as a society.

I know, I know..... she think she's a princess from Disney.  It could be worse...... http://cdn3.blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2012/09/honey-boo-boo-child-beauty-queen-1-300x255.jpg
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top