Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Go Mikey Go!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I predict a flaming end reminiscent of the Pepsi commercial...hopefully it will be a pay-per-view
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
not that mishell isnt guilty but what the fuck were the parents thinking..... i mean come the fuck on no way im letting my kids go around that freak (if i had any)
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
not that mishell isnt guilty but what the fuck were the parents thinking..... i mean come the fuck on no way im letting my kids go around that freak (if i had any)

I agree WTF were these parents thinking sending their children to this freak's place alone!!!  Agree with other poster on his "escape" plan.  He's got money stashed somewhere internationally and will flee shortly.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#5]
that just SCREAMS "I'M GUILTY!!!"
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I predict a flaming end reminiscent of the Pepsi commercial...hopefully it will be a pay-per-view

Right after that pepsi commercial m.j. got together with richard prior and formed .....the Ignited Negro College Fund.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Insiders Fear Jacko Will Commit Suicide

the sooner the better
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Kill yourself, freak. Do it! Do it "for the children."
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#9]
So how did that piece of sh*t make himself white anyway???  Is there a medical procedure out there that does that?  Is there one that could make you black?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I would not be surprised if he killed himself. Think of how sick a person need to be to mutilate themselves like he has.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would not be surprised if he killed himself. Think of how sick a person need to be to mutilate themselves like he has.

No shit.  He fucked up a  completely adequate black unit.  He wasn't ugly by any means but what he turned himself into would gag a magot off a gut wagon.

I pick march 25th in the early am.  Make it a Dominoes coupon.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Send him to prison - let him be someone's bitch for about 10 or 15 years - then death by firing squad on payperview........
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So how did that piece of sh*t make himself white anyway???  Is there a medical procedure out there that does that?  Is there one that could make you black?

Mercury compounds bleach out the pigment in your skin… however mercury does your brain in. Plastic surgery does the rest

Buy all your Wacko Jacko skin creams here!

www.godivaskincare.com/shopping/customer/home.php?cat=7
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone got a drop gun and 1 round of ammo to donate to a very worthy cause?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Michael Jackson is mentally distrubed.

Ya think? I've been saying that ever since "thriller" came out. This guy is a nutball. If he molested these kids, he deserves to be in prison.

I don't have any feeling for him one way or the other. I am just sick an tired of hearing about him. Either way...prison or somewhere else...
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#16]
First of all.. He only has friends and family as long as he has money.

Second... He will have lots of new friends in jail.. When they gang rape him.

Third.. He will meet the love of his life. A nice new boy friend called Bubba.

Bubbas favorite line to brag to his pals.." I really love my new White Bitch..."

Go get him Bubba.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#17]
He should have killed himself a couple years ago, save the tax payers money, and I wouldnt have had to see his freakish face on the news everyday for the last two years.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#18]
God, we can only hope. Least he can do is save the taxpayers money.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Is this where I'm supposed to give a fuck?

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Well...

Suicide in this case would be a permanent solution to a permanent problem....

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I think we all need to chip in and buy him a new handgun. After all, its the least that we can do to help him in his possible efforts.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I think we all need to chip in and buy him a new handgun. After all, its the least that we can do to help him in his possible efforts.

Not TOO much!.....Maybe a HiPoint or a Ruger..........
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He has money stashed out of the country. He will flee shortly. He's too much a coward to hurt himself. With all his plastic surgery, he can quick change again into someone(something) else and disappear in a foriegn country.

His private jet is fueled without a flight plan. Off he goes into the wild blue yonder.

Maybe homeland security will shoot him down
Chris

With the Dreaded .50 BMG no less.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Can you imagine Wacko Jacko with a prison buzz cut?

Now That would be something almost as hideous as Tubgirl.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You need sensitivity training  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#27]
I actually loved his music up to 'Dirty Diana' (Eddie Van Halen, Slash, Billie Idol's guitar player being guest musicians)...

I think Michael has some family secrets that is the root cause of his bizzare behavior, not that it excuses him...
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope he jumps off a tall building and lands ass first onto a utlility pole.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm in for April 1st, 6:00 AM as long as the Domino's coupon is only for a large one topping.

Hey, I got priorities here.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Mark my fucking words!

Some do-good liberal judge will sentence him to 5 years of unsupervised community service in Boy's Town.

No shit.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd hate to be accussed of a crime I may not have commited.  Based on the comments by you sick fucks, I'd be guilty regardless, because of popular opinoin, not THE FACTS!

None of you have seen any evidence, none of you know shit, but you all want him dead or worse. What a pathetic group of losers. You so called Americans make me sick. I ain't taking up for Jackson, but I am taking up for "innocent until PROVEN guilty."
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'd hate to be accussed of a crime I may not have commited.  Based on the comments by you sick fucks, I'd be guilty regardless, because of popular opinoin, not THE FACTS!

None of you have seen any evidence, none of you know shit, but you all want him dead or worse. What a pathetic group of losers. You so called Americans make me sick. I ain't taking up for Jackson, but I am taking up for "innocent until PROVEN guilty."

You're right.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#34]
We can only hope.

He kills himself.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
anyone who abuses little boys is a big coward, I doubt Jackson has the tanascity to go through with it but if he does gaurds should leave razor blades out and play depressing music.  Save the taxpayers of California some money.

Patty

Play his own music?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right.

He's right.

In honor of that, the following is going to be the last Wacko Jacko joke I will use until the trial is over:

Judge Lifts Jokes Gag Order on Jay Leno
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:36:58 AM EDT
[#37]
And the concern is?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Actually, it would be best if he is convicted and wins the appeal. Then, he would be thoroughly bankrupted by the lawyer leeches. He would have to sell NeverLand and live in a Section 8 apartment as a welfare queen.

wganz

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I heard he got food poisioning and died......from eating an 8 year old weenie!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#40]
If he is found guilty and goes to prison, AND if he still has any money left he will have inmates lining up to offer protection for him. Any facts of his crime won't matter to a bunch of criminals when their canteen fund gets nice and fat.  Not to mention that their isn't a prison administrator out there that wants to have negative media attention or well financed lawsuits focused on them their quiet little institution. I predict that if he goes to prison, he won't get the full experience that regular poor inmates get.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#41]
.... and we care........WHY?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Hell, it worked for Roman Polanski

only difference is Mikey will be fucking little french boys
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:46:33 AM EDT
[#43]

I think Michael has some family secrets that is the root cause of his bizzare behavior, not that it excuses him...

without a friggin doubt

his father definately fucked him up
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I suggest a betting pool.  Time, date, and method of his suicide.   Winner could get a pizza coupon or something.

I'm in.

Let's make it a pizza coupon that hasn't expired.  Then it'll really be exciting.

I think if his attorney tells him he's going to jail, he'll either bail to France or take poison.  He'd last about 5 seconds in prison.

Would you do otherwise???
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
he "can't" go to jail

i bet France will take him off of our hands.

Good call. He can share a villa with Roman Polanski. Jackson gets the boys, Polanski gets the girls. It'll a quiet, noncompetitive household.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You do know that's a legal principle and not a rule for living, don't you? If what you say made any sense, the teller at a just-robbed bank would have to say, when the cops brought the suspect in 5 minutes later for a showup ID "I can't really say, officer. I mean, he is presumed innocent, isn't he?" A homeowner with a steaming pile of dead burglar on his kitchen floor would have to tell the dispatcher "Yes, I shot him. Yup, I think he's dead. I'd rather not say what he was doing when I shot him - presumption of innocence, you know."

Get a grip. You are neither the judge nor a juror in Jackson's trial. They are the only people bound by the presumption of innocence.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#47]
I do not think he will be found guilty, HELL OJ walked! AND if he is found guilty he will get 6 months plus probation. OR, be sent to a mental hospital for treatment.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I hope he jumps off a tall building and lands ass first onto a utlility pole.

Damn creosote splinters gonna hurt.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right.

Fuck that, sure as God made little green apples, he's guilty as shit, was guilty the first go round too.  Time for that pole smoker to go to the big house.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:55:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Insiders Fear Jacko Will Commit Suicide

One can only hope...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top