Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a friend in Boise Idaho named Mark. When I used to live out there, we would go partying and hit the bars on the strip.

One night we were pretty crocked and Mark wanted a ride home. He lived up on the bench above town. I was trying to minimize the amount of driving I needed to do, so I agreed to drop him off below his house at the bottom of the bench.

In order for him to go directly up the hill to his house, he needed to walk through a Cemetary. It was laid out up the side of the hill.

The next day he tells me what happened to him after I dropped him off.

"You ain't gonna beieve this, but I started walking up the hill through the Cemetary. I was doing fine until I got about 2/3 of the way through it. I was just walking along and I hear "Mark"...and I'm thinking that I'm hearing things."

"Well, I started walking a little faster. Then I hear, "Mark.....Mark", and it's getting louder! I started walking really fast."

"A couple seconds later, I hear "MARK!" Now I'm freakin out, so I start running! I am running up the hill and I'm still hearing "MARK....MARK....MARK" and it's getting louder and closer!"

"So I'm busting my ass running up the hill....I thought my lungs were gonna burst! I'm really hauling ass....then I stepped in a gopher hole and fell down. So I'm laying there....I can't hardly breathe....my ankle is fucked up....I'm sure I'm having a heart attack....and all I can hear is "MARK...MARK, MARK....MARK" and it's getting really close and I'm freakin out.....and this big hairlipped dog starts licking me in the face!"

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shadow people.  Has happened to me several times.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Shadow_Person.html

Oh helllll no.  

Happened to me too, I remember somebody had a ghost thread a couple months ago with the INFAMOUS Swindle1984 story on what to do when you see a ghost.

I posted my story there, if you didnt catch it.

It was about about 3 years ago when I was in High School, I usually go to sleep with earplugs on cause my brother snores like King Kong. Well one night I'm startled awake by somebody saying something to the effect of, wake up or hey wake up.

So I do, and I see two people standing in my room, one looks probably about 9 years old and the other at least 15 years old. They were both looking at the photos I have on my wall. I didnt know who they were, so I tell them, What the fuck are you doing in my house.

AND I SWEAR ON MY LIFE

When I yelled at them, both of them turned towards me and stared right at me and fucking vanished! They did the cheesy fade out and they became more and more transparent. TO THIS DAY, I have no explanation for what happened, I was not dreaming as I was startled awake by someone talking, and I DID NOT go back to sleep as I was absolutely petrified after I saw those things vanish into thin air.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Shadow people used to freak me out, but since it's only ever happened to me during the day, it doesn't bother me much anymore.  

I've heard people call my name while alone in my house, and just the other day at work, someone whispered my name into my ear.  Startled, I looked up to see nobody there.  

I've been shaken awake several times in my life.  Not the muscle spasms or body twitches that jolt you awake, but physically shaken, hard, followed by a sense of total and complete fear, and always when I am alone.  Never when the Mr. is home.

When I lived in my first apartment, alone, I kept the remote to the TV in one spot.  Every day when I came home from work, it would be in a different location.  I would move it back each night, and each day it would be somewhere else in the apartment.  I moved.

I was once reading a book on my bed, and felt a breeze run across my face, enough to lift up my hair.  No doors or windows were open, the fan was not on, and the a/c was not running at the time.  

As a child, I had a dream that there was a secret door in my closet.  One night, I went through that door, at the beckoning of someone else, into another place.  Long, vivid dream short:  There were train tracks going down a hill.  I fell and slid down the tracks.  I come back, get in bed, go to sleep.  In the morning, my nightgown, hands and feet were covered in dirt, and there was a dark line down my hip from the track.  We did not live near train tracks.  Window was still locked, and house alarm still on when I woke up.  Chalk it up to the imagination of a 6 year old, but to this day, I still believe it somehow happened.  Somehow.

Parallel dimensions.  Lots of strange stories out there about that sort of stuff.

I once had a dream that a wasp stung me on the bottom of my foot.  I woke up and there was a red spot on the bottom of the same foot that felt just like a 3 hour old wasp sting.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i had a nightmare once, and woke up completly paralyzed. i went away after about a minute. it was way nuts.

CRAP!   That happened to me, too!   I felt like I was being strangled, and couldn't stop it.  I couldn't move at all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm getting damn tired of this cat lady following me around
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#7]
From my Bible studies, as well as how Jesus has been working with me, I believe that the end of the world may be near.

So I prayed about it, that God would let me know what my purpose was, when I finished my prayer, I lifted my head up (I was sitting on the couch, the TV on mute) and the first thing I saw as I opened my eyes was the writing at the bottom of the screen, it said

WAS MADE TO BELIEVE THE APOCALYPSE WAS COMING

it was the Montel show on a girl that was abducted in Cali

Also, for days in a row, I saw signs

I decided to fast and to pray that he have mercy on us and hold off his return and the judgement until all that can be saved, are saved and brought to faith in him.

Edited because I cant spell
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Interestingly enough,I started a similar thread over at Pie Universe just the other day.
My experiences usually happen with wierd things in the woods. Just about everywhere I've gone camping, I've seen or heard very odd sounds .
I know what owls sound like and coyotes and deer and bears and a lot of other animals but recently had heard a VERY weird sound.
I had gone camping last weekend and heard WAY off in the distance a pretty damn wierd sound. It would start out with two short screams then make a long scream that would waiver up and down and last for about 10 seconds. Now , during this scream there were other short screams. This would last for 10 seconds or so and there would be no lingering screams  or follow up sounds. It would start and stop abruptly.
And they were screams,they weren't whistles or bleats or coughs or whines or anything I've ever heard before.
The first one was far off. The second one was about an hour later and probably within 100 yds of my tent. I asked the park ranger if he had ever heard anything like that and he said no.
I don't know what it was. ????????
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
From my Bible studies, as well as how Jesus has been working with me, I believe that the end of the world may be near.

So I prayed about it, that God would let me know what my purpose was, when I finished my prayer, I lifted my head up (I was sitting on the couch, the TV on mute) and the first thing I saw as I opened my eyes was the writing at the bottom of the screen, it said

WAS MADE TO BELIEVE THE APOCALYPSE WAS COMMING

it was the Montel show on a girl that was abducted in Cali

Also, for days in a row, I saw signs

I decided to fast and to pray that he have mercy on us and hold off his return and the judgement until all that can be saved, are saved and brought to faith in him.

COMMING???
Jeez...Montel can't spell for crap....

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#10]
A friend of mine told me the best ghost story I’ve ever heard.  He was renting an old house while he was in college and lots of freaky stuff happened.  The whole story took him close to an hour to tell but here is a sample.

There were three windows in the living room.  They were nailed shut.  Late one night he heard a loud BAM!  BAM!  BAM!  He grabbed a baseball bat and went to investigate.  The windows were open all the way.  Lots of freaky stuff happened while he was there.

He met a woman who pastored a local church, specializing in “deliverance” services.  He told her about some of the stuff that happened in the house and asked her if she would come check it out.  She agreed to come out Sunday afternoon, after church.  

Immediately on entering the house she asked, “Does this house have a basement?”

He told her it did, and showed her where the door was.  She opened the door and started to step through, but before her foot hit the top step she pulled it back and slammed the door.

She told him, “Get out of here”, and quickly left.  

He put up with more weird stuff because the rent was cheap.  However, when he was moving out he remembered his bicycle was in the basement.  As far as he knows, it’s still there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.davidbyrne.com/journal/images/2005/06_20_05_a_chimeras.jpg

Where in the flying fuck did that thing come from ????????????????????????
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They're breeding!!!!....

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh helllll no.  

I have heard of shadow people, but those pictures look like pictures from the movie X-men 2 where Nightcrawler is jumping around the White House.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If you go off and do something stupid like Googling "Tub Girl", don't say I didn't warn you !!!!

That's fucked up...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i had a nightmare once, and woke up completly paralyzed. i went away after about a minute. it was way nuts.

Sounds like Sleep Paralysis

Yup.  Sleep paralysis is a normal and not uncommon phenomenon although it can obviously be pretty disconcerting.

Once years ago I "woke up" paralyzed and could hear footsteps and breathing in my apartment.  I lived alone.  That was scary as all hell but it was just a bad dream coupled with sleep paralysis.

For a few years I owned a house built in 1830 up on the coast of Maine.  Had some pretty strange and uncomfortable experiences there which I like to tell myself were my overactive imagination.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#18]
The Sears store that I work at in Phoenix has ghosts in the Fridge section. We always are supposed to have the thermostats turned off. Well every morning when we come in, they are all turned on all the way. Also in the morning when we come in to do signs, we can hear the doors opening and closing by themselves, We go to investigate, and no one is around, but the whole area is cold. Also one morning, our Store manager, who looked like Skeletor, Was walking down the aisle thru Electronics, and as he passed, there was a Sony display of three alarm clocks, as he passed, each one just jumped off the shelf. One by one, He was the only one in the store, but the security cameras cams caught it happening, we still cannot explain it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Everyone seeing "shadow people", demons, and ghosts, go directly to a doctor for a psychological evaluation, CAT scan or MRI (brain tumor), and/or some medication.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're breeding!!!!....

home.comcast.net/~bfd750/cat1.JPG

home.comcast.net/~bfd750/cat2.JPG

OK the first one (Gunner1X posted) was photochopped...but THESE don't appear to be...

I am soooo gonna have nightmares tonite....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Everyone seeing "shadow people", demons, and ghosts, go directly to a doctor for a psychological evaluation, CAT scan or MRI (brain tumor), and/or some medication.  

Are you Mark from Boise?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
All i can think of is Tub Girl.

First thing that occurred to me, too.

Do yourself a favor: if you've never seen it, KEEP IT THAT WAY.

You're better off.

Well now I HAVE to see it!

NO!!

I saw it once by mistake....someone put it in as a replacement for a picture that was stealing bandwidth..... took me a couple seconds to realize what was going on.... then I felt sick.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're breeding!!!!....

OK the first one (Gunner1X posted) was photochopped...but THESE don't appear to be...

They are not scary, just freaks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're breeding!!!!....

He's the real deal...

Apparently one of his next goals is to have an animatronic tail surgically attached to his backside.
(some other website mentioned that he  also wanted to have fur grafted onto his skin).

Video

www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/articles/disorders/gallery/gallery_case2.shtml

"Stalking Cat (Dennis Avner)
Disorder: Unknown

Stalking Cat
Stalking Cat and pet
Cat has gone to extraordinary lengths to fulfil his obsession. He is gradually altering his appearance through extreme and painful surgery.

The 44-year old grew up in a Native American community composed of people from the Huron and Lakota tribes. He says that his belief in their customs has driven him to transform himself into his totem animal - a tiger.

Changing into a tiger

Though he started life as Dennis Avner, he now goes by his Native American name Stalking Cat, which he shortens to Cat. At the age of 23, he began his transformation by getting the first tiger-stripe tattoos on his body.
Over the years he has undergone an operation to give himself a feline cleft lip and another to give himself a flat, upturned nose. He has also paid for brow implants, and has had his ears elongated.

Every morning, Cat also fixes synthetic whiskers to special attachments that are pierced through his lip.

Cat's claws
Cat bears his claws
Cat lives in Guatay, a remote settlement in the hills of southern California, and makes his living by repairing computers for the local community.

No anaesthetic

He now travels to Phoenix, Arizona to have his surgery carried out by body modification artist Steve Hayward. Cat cannot go under the surgeon's knife because it is illegal in the United States for a medical professional to alter someone's appearance beyond what society deems normal.
This also means that Cat has to brave surgery without taking anything for the pain. In the US, only qualified doctors are licensed to administer anaesthetic.

Not finished

"It's something that I've always wanted to do - something that I've always had to do - but finding somebody that could do it is an entirely different matter," Cat says of his obsession.
He admits that he doesn't get much pleasure from the process of his transformation, only that it gets him closer to his goal. Cat says his aim is to become a perfect cross between a cat and a human, incorporating the best aspects of both.

Professor Kevin Gournay of the Institute of Psychiatry says that it's possible that Cat could have an unusual form of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD).

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All i can think of is Tub Girl.

First thing that occurred to me, too.

Do yourself a favor: if you've never seen it, KEEP IT THAT WAY.

You're better off.

Oh my dear GOD!  And I'm eating lunch
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

<snip>

"So I'm busting my ass running up the hill....I thought my lungs were gonna burst! I'm really hauling ass....then I stepped in a gopher hole and fell down. So I'm laying there....I can't hardly breathe....my ankle is fucked up....I'm sure I'm having a heart attack....and all I can hear is "MARK...MARK, MARK....MARK" and it's getting really close and I'm freakin out.....and this big hairlipped dog starts licking me in the face!"

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Freaky was yesterday in one of my classes.

I'm sitting there in a large lecture hall taking my college's required health class, learning about
artherosclero and high blood pressure.  Getting kindof jumpy in my sardine can seat and for some reason I keep wanting to rub my leg.  Then it starts to hit, my vision is fading and I'm thinking I need to tell my friend next to me to help me out the door so I can get some air.  

I wake up, about 3/4 of the class is out of there seat looking to me and I'm sweating profusely.  I hear from the front of the class, "He's having a seizure."  I respond, "I'm having a seizure?  Are you sure?"  My buddy later told me that I tipped my head back and started snoring real loudly (choaking on my tounge), eyes wide open and super dialated.  He helped me tip forward and I kindof jiggled around for a moment, but not violent jittering, just kindof twitched a bit and woke up.  

Instructor says to stay in my seat, campus paramedics are on the way.  Okey dokey, I'm in what would be called a suggestive state at the moment and would really like to take all my clothes off because, damn, it's freaking hot in here.  I'm kindof looking around on the floor for the pen that I must have dropped, kindof pissed because it's one of my favorite pens, when I realize that my feet are more of a silhouet than actual feet.  Oh, seems I'm going out again.  I raise my hand and suddenly I can't seem my hand anymore.  Teach doesn't seem to be responding and somebody behind me finially announces that I have my hand up.

"Hey coach, I can't see a bloody thing.  Can somebody help me get some air?"  Some big guys help me to a chair next to the sweet caress of outside air and shortly the medics show up.  They take me to health services and watch me for about and hour while loading me with juice and crackers.  Buddy drives me home and we play some Gamecube and eat lunch.

I'm pretty sure I just passed out form low blood sugar (I hadn't eaten ANYTHING that day and it was about 3pm already) coupled with some clostraphobic conditions in the room and a slightly squimish subject.

THAT was freaky stuff.  Especially since the nurse looking me over took coach's word for it and wrote down I had a seizure on the incident card.

I've got some butterscotch candies and granola bars in my backpack now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'm sitting there in a large lecture hall taking my college's required health class, learning about
artherosclero and high blood pressure.  Getting kindof jumpy in my sardine can seat and for some reason I keep wanting to rub my leg.  Then it starts to hit, my vision is fading and I'm thinking I need to tell my friend next to me to help me out the door so I can get some air.  

I wake up, about 3/4 of the class is out of there seat looking to me and I'm sweating profusely.  I hear from the front of the class, "He's having a seizure."  I respond, "I'm having a seizure?  Are you sure?"  My buddy later told me that I tipped my head back and started snoring real loudly (choaking on my tounge), eyes wide open and super dialated.  He helped me tip forward and I kindof jiggled around for a moment, but not violent jittering, just kindof twitched a bit and woke up.  

Instructor says to stay in my seat, campus paramedics are on the way.  Okey dokey, I'm in what would be called a suggestive state at the moment and would really like to take all my clothes off because, damn, it's freaking hot in here.  I'm kindof looking around on the floor for the pen that I must have dropped, kindof pissed because it's one of my favorite pens, when I realize that my feet are more of a silhouet than actual feet.  Oh, seems I'm going out again.  I raise my hand and suddenly I can't seem my hand anymore.  Teach doesn't seem to be responding and somebody behind me finially announces that I have my hand up.

"Hey coach, I can't see a bloody thing.  Can somebody help me get some air?"  Some big guys help me to a chair next to the sweet caress of outside air and shortly the medics show up.  They take me to health services and watch me for about and hour while loading me with juice and crackers.  Buddy drives me home and we play some Gamecube and eat lunch.

I'm pretty sure I just passed out form low blood sugar (I hadn't eaten ANYTHING that day and it was about 3pm already) coupled with some clostraphobic conditions in the room and a slightly squimish subject.

THAT was freaky stuff.  Especially since the nurse looking me over took coach's word for it and wrote down I had a seizure on the incident card.

Damn
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn

Holy shit, hope you get better, man!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
One time after a really hard workout at the gym, I took a cap full of GHB to help me go to sleep. I awoke in the middle of the night paralyzed, i couldn't move and i felt the sound of rushing wind all around me. This demon voice was talking to me, coming from the direction of the end of the bed, but I couldnt really see anything but darkness that way. I was hit with a massive adrenaline rush, and I felt scared, and then i finally was able to get up and turn on the lights. I dismissed the entire thing as being half-in and half-out of consciousness, and watched TV until I fell back asleep.

The next day I met up with my gym partner after work and he said, "Man, I had the strangest experience last night...." and he DESCRIBED THE ENTIRE THING I WENT THROUGH!!! He had the exact same experience!!! Word for word, it was exactly like mine, at around the same time 3:00am or something...

When I told him I had the same thing happen, he looked at me kinda strange and I don't think he believed me... but it fucking freaked me out.

- rem

how long ago was this?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like Sleep Paralysis

+1, sleep paralysis scared the crap out of me when i had it a couple times.  it's so weird how you feel like you're just surrounded by evil...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One time after a really hard workout at the gym, I took a cap full of GHB to help me go to sleep. I awoke in the middle of the night paralyzed, i couldn't move and i felt the sound of rushing wind all around me. This demon voice was talking to me, coming from the direction of the end of the bed, but I couldnt really see anything but darkness that way. I was hit with a massive adrenaline rush, and I felt scared, and then i finally was able to get up and turn on the lights. I dismissed the entire thing as being half-in and half-out of consciousness, and watched TV until I fell back asleep.

The next day I met up with my gym partner after work and he said, "Man, I had the strangest experience last night...." and he DESCRIBED THE ENTIRE THING I WENT THROUGH!!! He had the exact same experience!!! Word for word, it was exactly like mine, at around the same time 3:00am or something...

When I told him I had the same thing happen, he looked at me kinda strange and I don't think he believed me... but it fucking freaked me out.

- rem

how long ago was this?

I guessing it must have been 6-7 years ago. Well, thats about how long ago it was when GHB / GBL was still legal...  Either that or dude is letting us know about his illegal hobbies.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone ever have a "day dream" or just get lost in thought, then have it come true?

Happened to me a few times, usually not like it happens, but very similar..

Example,  I remember getting ready for work one morning, and started drifting, then for some reason, I remember seeing a picture of my son's arm getting broke.   Aside for slight panic, I was like WTF would I even think something like that.    That afternoon, I got a call from daycare saying he was climbing up on a table, fell and hurt his arm.  So I left work, took him too the hospital, and they found he had a broken collar bone.        Another similar scenereo where i drifted off like that and I started getting thoughts of my grandmother passing away.   That afternoon she was rushed to the hospital and had a mild heart attack (luckilly she is still with us )    

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The first time I ever saw “The Ring”, after the movie was over, and I mean the exact second it ended and the credits started to roll, the phone rang.  I just about had a fing heart attack.  If you’ve ever seen the movie, you know what I mean.  

I couldn't go near my TV for a little bit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Tag-a-rooney!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#37]
I will never recover from seeing Lemon Party...

There are some things you can't "unsee"!

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The second worst thing I've seen is what you posted...

You accidently posted a video of Tubgirl slowly ejecting a dead octopus from her...

Remember that?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh helllll no.  

What can I do to protect myself from Shadow people? I have never seen or heard of this before,now I am concerned for my sanity.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I will never recover from seeing Lemon Party...

There are some things you can't "unsee"!

Damn!... talk about terms never to Google (no wonder the Feds want to examine Googles database).
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Last year, I went to a BBQ get-together with a bunch of friends.  We met up in Flatonia, Texas, which is in the middle of nowhere.  About 2 in the morning, I headed out from the site to my hotel in the nearest town.  I was completely sober (I don't drink) and wide awake.  I was by myself, driving down a caliche road with a second truck following me.  

Right behind my right ear, I heard a voice.

"Hey."

It didn't sound like anyone I knew.  It was the voice you hear in nightmares.

The guys following me didn't know what to think as I slammed on the brakes and bailed out of the van with my carry gun drawn.  I was freaked beyond the point of speech.  I turned on the interior light and checked every inch of my vehicle with a flashlight.

Nobody there.

I drove the rest of the way with the interior lights on and my gun in my hand.  I didn't fall asleep until about 5AM.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#43]
My daughter and I saw a ghost one night in a grave yard.

A year ago there was a full moon on a Friday the 13. My daughter and I went to ride our bikes in the grave yard. It was around 6pm and getting dark. About 50 yards away I see a dark shape inbetween the head stones. I stare at it  and it takes off. This thing is moving fast between the head stones. In fact it is coming towards us.

I stop and get ready for it. When it is about 30 yards from us I hear "Get back now. Come boy, come." I figure out the shape of what I am looking at. Someone was walking their black lab.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Think Iron Maiden's "Fear of the Dark"
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't believe no one has mentioned RUBBER JOHNNY.

Google rubber johnny and let me know what you think...that's some freaky sheit!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
+1, sleep paralysis scared the crap out of me when i had it a couple times.  it's so weird how you feel like you're just surrounded by evil...

That's exactly the way I've always described it: as if there's a palpable, evil presence in the room.  

Of course, over the years I've experienced sleep paralysis several times (it's usually years between episodes) and after the first couple of times I knew what it was and could go back to sleep.  However, the first time it happens to someone it is absolutely terrifying and just soooo damn strange with "hallucinations" and all.

Very unpleasant and I hope I don't experience it again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I have a friend in Boise Idaho named Mark.

Mark Goldy?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Better get that 'seizure' talk squashed quick.  If a doctor agrees, it could very well cost you your drivers license.     Do get checked though, you MIGHT just be diabetic, and not know it...

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I can't believe no one has mentioned RUBBER JOHNNY.

Google rubber johnny and let me know what you think...that's some freaky sheit!

On the upside it's not as permanently mind alteringly distrubing as goatse or tubgirl.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#50]
tag.

Oh, and lemon party is an odd one
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top