Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#1]
If the ex is hot, then do it. Just hire another stripper, too.

That way you have plausible deniability.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#2]
just have another party and tell the ex it's his bachelor party but don't invite him! WIN!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She now says she will do it for free as long as we can arrange for her to get a baby sitter for the weekend.

Ohhhhhhhh I'm soooooooooooooooooooo in.

Ya gotta get the stripper a baby sitter, this could be freakin epicness squared

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have contacted an ex girlfriend of his.  Apparently, she is willing to be the stripper for the group of guys.

Should I contract her services?  I think it might be awkward.

That's a great idea.  Bonus points if you can score a frequent customer discount for when the fiance finds out and breaks off the wedding...

ETA +100 internetz if you can get the fiance to be the babysitter and a bonus 50 internetz if she knows who she is babysitting for and why.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP must be trying to sabotage the guy's marriage, when his wife inevitably finds out the ex was there.

The ex willing to do it for free probabaly has the same ideas... something along the lines of "Oooh, look what me and your hubby did the night before you got married!!!".

But yeah, you should do it...

Yeah, what exactly do you think the ex has planned? She wants to do it for a reason. Did they part on good terms? It may be a way for her to get revenge for something.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#6]
All this advice, still no pics... Very disappointing...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is hands down the dumbest idea I have ever heard!

Pay some strippers.  Don't be cheap or witty.

That is the key. More than 1. Tier 1 quality preferably.

I have found tier 2 strippers to be better for bachelor parties. They know they aren't that great looking but they are willing to make up for their looks deficit with hard work.

I did a bachelor party for a relative. Enter amazing looking 23 year old stripper, and her 45+ yr old, hard lifed, mother. Mom walks in and I say, I am not paying for that. Every guy in the room starts laughing at mom.

Mom looks me dead in the eye and says, "don't worry about me, I'll earn my own money."

Daughter and other strippers go to work. Mom starts pouring drinks. Other strippers get guys hot and bothered.

Guys get HORNY and DRUNK AS HELL!!!

Mom turns down music, makes general announcement, "I'LL BE IN THE BATHROOM, SUCKING DICKS.....the groom is 1st and free!!"

The line entering the bathroom........
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
DO IT

Bad taste is timeless.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She now says she will do it for free as long as we can arrange for her to get a baby sitter for the weekend.

Does she need a ride back to her trailer too?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the things I have never understood is the goings on of the basic bachelor party.

I consider them to be in bad taste. I skipped out on mine.

You plan on getting married to a woman and celebrate it with strippers and too much booze.

I don't get it.

Bachelor parties should be for those whose marriage has gone Tits up.

It should be for welcoming a guy back into single life.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of the things I have never understood is the goings on of the basic bachelor party.

I consider them to be in bad taste. I skipped out on mine.

You plan on getting married to a woman and celebrate it with strippers and too much booze.

I don't get it.

Bachelor parties should be for those whose marriage has gone Tits up.

It should be for welcoming a guy back into single life.

Different strokes for different folks

*edit That's a damn good point though!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Not sure if I would want that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That won't cause problems with the new wife.

This, get another stripper.. or just take the boys to the club.  When my best friend got married, I rented a limo and we had one helluva time, no concerns with the law, etc. that way.  Cab it if funds aren't available for a limo.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have contacted an ex girlfriend of his.  Apparently, she is willing to be the stripper for the group of guys.

Awkward... who are you kidding?  It will be AWESOME.... Blowjobs all around!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Be a buddy..not a buddy fucker!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bad idea, if his fiance found out there would be a major shit storm
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

yes x 1000

(edit: oh also im in WA so if you need someone to pawn her off to at the end of the night )

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Thats for damn sure!!

Quoted:
Quoted:
What could possibly go wrong?

There sure as shit better be an AAR...

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#20]
They call 'em ex for a reason.  Hell no.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#21]
What kind of sick bastard would even consider that idea? OP has some serious issues!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Just go find some midget mexican strippers in Tijuana and give him too many shots of tequila first.  Take pics and reserve them for a 'special occasion'.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
just have another party and tell the ex it's his bachelor party but don't invite him! WIN!

Oh yeeaaaaaaaaaa...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top