Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
the "it's her fault for having bad judgement" comments are all sorts of retarded.

Lock those two guys up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me
View Quote

Yes, if the guys were drunk, she raped them both.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Once again we demonstrate a vast discrepancy between the sexes.

I don't know how many men would complain if one woman left and another came in.
View Quote

Lets say you were expecting the girl you met but you ended up screwing a guy , or a girl who is no longer a guy. Would there be complaints then? Yeah, there would be a full blown freak out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoting for posterity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't suggest it wasn't rape ma'am.
Its just hard for me to feel terrible about it.

Quoting for posterity.

I cannot read that without hearing/picturing it said by Tommy Lee Jones.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You are a sick.........SICK MAN!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sounds like a nice prison sentence and sex offender status for guy #2 after guy#1 rats him out

I was thinking more along the lines of, "Hey, why don't we just say the whole thing was consensual? Then it's her word against ours."

Don't get me wrong, if they did what they're accused of, it was rape, and they should go to jail.

However, rape cases are a tough sell in court when they come down to "He Said/She Said".

If you were on a jury, and the woman said "I was raped" and the guy said "It was consensual", without any other evidence to suggest that non-consensual sex occurred, could you vote to convict?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I grew up in a time  where  orgies were a thing   ...........
View Quote

They still are but people give consent. They are not intentionally deceived.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, if they did what they're accused of, it was rape, and they should go to jail.

However, rape cases are a tough sell in court when they come down to "He Said/She Said".

If you were on a jury, and the woman said "I was raped" and the guy said "It was consensual", without any other evidence to suggest that non-consensual sex occurred, could you vote to convict?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sounds like a nice prison sentence and sex offender status for guy #2 after guy#1 rats him out

I was thinking more along the lines of, "Hey, why don't we just say the whole thing was consensual? Then it's her word against ours."

After reading the responses in this thread? I would be a lot more likely to side with the accuser
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Stab through the bottom = cut off

If you can't handle opening a Capri Sun, you can't handle the liquor within.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to sound like a social justice warrior here, but exactly how drunk do you need to be, before we can reasonably assume you're not capable of really consenting? And more importantly...how do you know, really?

There's definitely some grey area between a healthy buzz (followed by the usual morning regret) and straight up blackout "I don't remember shit" drunk.

Serve all alcohol in capri sun containers.  

When you can't put the straw in, you've had too much.

Lol I just flip them upside down and stabby stab. Fuck precision.

Stab through the bottom = cut off

If you can't handle opening a Capri Sun, you can't handle the liquor within.

Stab through the bottom = open. Improvise, adapt and overcome. Damn the man, he won't keep me down!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Drunken pole maneuver.

I've seen it on paper, never thought it could work in practice.
View Quote

It didn't
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#10]
If a guy wants to go out and drink and get laid, it's all good. A fun night.  But if a girl wants to do the same, she has to consider the possibility things might go very badly for her and nobody will care much.
 Our culture would be a lot more fun if we allowed women the same attitudes as guys.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

After reading the responses in this thread? I would be a lot more likely to side with the accuser
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're willing to destroy someone's life based on the speech of anonymous posters in an online forum, I just hope to God you're never on a jury.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Depends on the replacement woman....

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If a guy wants to go out and drink and get laid, it's all good. A fun night.  But if a girl wants to do the same, she has to consider the possibility things might go very badly for her and nobody will care much.
 Our culture would be a lot more fun if we allowed women the same attitudes as guys.
View Quote

If a guy goes to some random chick's house, then wakes up with some other chick riding him... it's still rape.

Go take a look at male rape reporting and conviction statistics and get back to me, before you decide that men are pigs and rapists.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#14]
That sounds like rape, regardless of whether she had bad judgment or not.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Three poor decision makers walk into a house....
View Quote

I would call it one poor decision maker and 1 criminal walk into a house with another criminal hiding out of site.

People agree to shag every day.    The majority of those cases don't end in rape by a 3rd party.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I guess even the skankiest bar flies have some standards??  Who knew?????????
View Quote

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I would call it one poor decision maker and 1 criminal walk into a house with another criminal hiding out of site.

People agree to shag every day.    The majority of those cases don't end in rape by a 3rd party.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Even if she agreed to sex with bachelor #1, he still conspired to commit rape with bachelor #2, followed by assaulting the victim and preventing her from reporting the crime. Those are both criminal acts, even if he wasn't a rapist.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep. Even if she agreed to sex with bachelor #1, he still conspired to commit rape with bachelor #2, followed by assaulting the victim and preventing her from reporting the crime. Those are both criminal acts, even if he wasn't a rapist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before I get accused of victim blaming, rape is rape.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lets say you were expecting the girl you met but you ended up screwing a guy , or a girl who is no longer a guy. Would there be complaints then? Yeah, there would be a full blown freak out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Realistic scenario would be her chubby but  cute roommate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In guess we'll just ignore the fact that they also assaulted her, after all, she deserved that too.

Threads like this make it really hard to comply with the CoC after realizing how some members have fucked up thought processes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would depend on who the women were.

If Salma Hayak switched out for Lena Dunham, I think you would complain.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep. Not surprised most here blame the woman instead of the guys. Typical arfcom logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me

Yep. Not surprised most here blame the woman instead of the guys. Typical arfcom logic.

This thread is exactly what I expected it to be.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In guess we'll just ignore the fact that they also assaulted her, after all, she deserved that too.

Threads like this make it really hard to comply with the CoC after realizing how some members have fucked up thought processes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Derp.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's say you were expecting this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/7/76/Kate_Beckinsale_02.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150727130937

But got this:

http://images.townnews.com/leecountycourier.net/content/articles/2015/07/22/news/doc55a6acc418189246574305.jpg

and AIDS and HEP C and HSV2

Would you be a happy camper?

Depends, does she do anal?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me

This thread and the thread about the 19/14 year old thing...

I don't even know what to say.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

His Affirmative Defense isnt going to have a lot of weight since #1 Apparently was the one that assaulted her when she said she was calling the PD.  Drunk or not, just because she consented to screw one guy doesnt give his buddy permission to board the train
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His Affirmative Defense isnt going to have a lot of weight since #1 Apparently was the one that assaulted her when she said she was calling the PD.  Drunk or not, just because she consented to screw one guy doesnt give his buddy permission to board the train

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Eskimo Brothers Gone Wild
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Guys have all kinds of bad things happen to them. Including false rape claims.

The problem with "allowing women the same attitudes as guys" is that women are not the same as guys. Our culture and the tech it has developed has gone a long way towards minimizing the differences, but that only goes so far . . . and it is contingent on maintaining our culture and tech.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#31]
It's rape, lock him up
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#32]
The absolute madmen.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
the "it's her fault for having bad judgement" comments are all sorts of retarded.

Lock those two guys up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#34]
A good friend, a bad idea
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#35]
So she had concentual sex with the wrong person? Those guys are in deep shit for everything else they did, but that ain't rape.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So she had concentual sex with the wrong person? Those guys are in deep shit for everything else they did, but that ain't rape.

View Quote

Lol, you either can't read or are tarded'
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  Her poor judgement doesn't excuse the rape, assaulting her, or preventing her from calling the police.  A woman SHOULD be able to get drunk and stagger naked down a dark alley and have nothing untoward happen, but reality suggests that doing so increases her odds of having a negative outcome.  Not her "fault", but still poor judgement.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Don't understand the desire to run a train. A gangbang should be in parallel, not in series. Otherwise just bang a hooker at the end of her shift.

Hope they get nice long sentences.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Very surprised this isnt an FSU story. Any given year, FSU has twice the crimes as UF; despite having a smaller student body. There's a reason that shithole is typically ranked in the Top 25 most dangerous college campuses.

But then again... If it happened at FSU, the cops would have simply thrown the report away.
View Quote

They aren't called the Criminoles for nothing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don't understand the desire to run a train. A gangbang should be in parallel, not in series. Otherwise just bang a hooker at the end of her shift.

Hope they get nice long sentences.
View Quote

I don't understand anything that involves more than one penis.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Mr. Tait has been in jail... a lot

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/pOasrRo.png
View Quote

I'm sure he's innocent and she's just a lying whore pointing her finger.

I mean, clearly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Jeez, what a bunch of tards in GD today.

The second guy is clearly guilty of rape, and the first guy conspiracy at the least.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I mean, clearly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, clearly.

Mr. Statler has been in a couple times himself too.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Should have bought her more drinks.

Kidding
View Quote

You really only need one...

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/IztZaBJ.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, clearly.

http://i.imgur.com/IztZaBJ.png

GD probably thinks they were innocent all those other times, too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#47]
In my younger days I used to know more than one woman who hung out in bars and had multiple sex partners every week.

But there was this one woman in particular, mid to late 30's, probably what most you here would now call a Cougar.  She had a good job, was very good looking and dressed well.  Every few nights she'd come into the bar, have a few drinks, find a guy she liked, sometimes one she slept with before and sometimes someone she hadn't done before but knew through others in the bar, and invite him home with her.  She was not a whore, a druggie, a bar fly or a drunk, she didn't spend more than an hour in the bar on any given occasion. She didn't have to.  We all knew why she was there, she'd pick someone she liked who was there alone and off they'd go.  Hell, she was the main reason I went into that bar.

Had she and another female friend pulled this on a guy, say me for example, even if I had have called the cops and claimed rape would it have gone anywhere?  I doubt it.  Sometimes double standards exist for a reason.  In the case we're discussing it's rape, in the one I postulated it's probably not.  I sure as hell wouldn't have felt raped.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#48]
The responses in this thread are bullshit.

She consented to have sex with the first guy. The second guy raped her, and the first became an accomplice.

You guys are a bunch of jerks and I hope it's your sister in the story.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should have bought her more drinks.

Kidding

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

A man goes home with a random woman from the bar. After some fooling around she leaves the room. While the man waits, the woman's male roommate sneaks into the room and inserts himself into the man's rectum. Not rape?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top