BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:33:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why for practicing cunnilingus, of course!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Visualize this for one second...

Change the word "flashlight" in the title to "Fleshlight."

Why would you have a fleshlight in your mouth?

Why for practicing cunnilingus, of course!

It was the anal version...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have nothing good to say about Solarforce, but they havent exploded on me at least!
View Quote
I've always liked their host bodies, have you had a problem with their lamps or something?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
This is why I stick with SureFire batteries... peace of mind is worth the $0.50 extra...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn lucky for me all the stuff I put in my mouth run AA
View Quote

Take care not to chip your teeth
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
The only multi cell lights I use now run on AA. I only have a couple two 123 battery lights.

All of the lights I buy now are single cell unless AA. 123, 18650, 26650, and AA.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is why I stick with SureFire batteries... peace of mind is worth the $0.50 extra...

View Quote

You do realize that SureFire buys Panasonic USA CR123As and just places their wrapper on the outside, don't you?

Duracell, Energizer, some Rayovacs, Battery Station, Streamlight and SF all use the same cell, so if you can find any of those for cheaper than the SFs, buy them and save.

Sanyo Japan makes an excellent CR123A cell as well, but at 1400mAh vs. 1550mAh, it has a tad less capacity than the Pannie USA.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, like was repeated a few times here already, two high energy lithium cells at different charge states.

Take note, if you have any flashlights that take multiple lithium cells (like many Surefires) to:

1- Buy only high quality cells.

2- Always replace both batteries with brand new batteries at the same time. If you have any doubt that a cell is not 100% new be safe and trash it or only use it in a light that takes a single cell.

Even if something like this happens to you and you don't get hurt, the fumes these cells can put out are highly highly toxic.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yup, like was repeated a few times here already, two high energy lithium cells at different charge states.

Take note, if you have any flashlights that take multiple lithium cells (like many Surefires) to:

1- Buy only high quality cells.

2- Always replace both batteries with brand new batteries at the same time. If you have any doubt that a cell is not 100% new be safe and trash it or only use it in a light that takes a single cell.

Even if something like this happens to you and you don't get hurt, the fumes these cells can put out are highly highly toxic.

View Quote

It's not hard to check a battery with a multimeter.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll tell you how it happened

Unbalanced cells discharged, overloaded, out gassed and exploded

Shit batteries

NOT the flashlight
View Quote

Yep, CR123 or for that matter any lithium primary used in a multi cell application is not for morons.

Lithium cells produce hydrofluoric acid when they burn/explode/out gas, which is deadly poisonous.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You do realize that SureFire buys Panasonic USA CR123As and just places their wrapper on the outside, don't you?

Duracell, Energizer, some Rayovacs, Battery Station, Streamlight and SF all use the same cell, so if you can find any of those for cheaper than the SFs, buy them and save.

Sanyo Japan makes an excellent CR123A cell as well, but at 1400mAh vs. 1550mAh, it has a tad less capacity than the Pannie USA.

Chris
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

Thanks for the info. I only go through 1 cell a year, so I haven't been motivated to shop around...

Love that E1B

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was at a loss for something that subtle.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Surefire batteries, which are not made by Surefire by the way, will do this just as quickly as any other brand of battery will when two or more batteries are used in series and are in substantially different state of charge condition.

This is why people who use CR123 with any frequency read/match the voltage on batteries before installing them. Bad batteries happen, and it happens with all brands including new ones.

A multimeter can be had from Harbor Freight for $10 that allows you to check battery voltage prior to installation in multi cell applications and is highly recommended.

I read every battery as it comes off the charger, and every battery (primary or rechargeable) before it gets installed.

Hydroflouric acid is bad bad shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Chris
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

If it says "Made in USA" on it it came from the Panasonic plant, which is the only plant in the USA that produces CR123
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#14]
This guy posted his experience over on CPF.  He got hurt pretty bad.  I know all about the dangers of lithium primaries and lithium ion rechargeables, but I think this poor guy's situation demonstrates you should never put any flashlight in your mouth, even if the situation requires 2 hands.  Take a few minutes and figure out a different way.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#15]
No comment on the exploding light, but I do like that style of ET tube holder...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#16]
edited -sorry bout that lol

Yeah, I'd stop doing that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#17]
So now I'm afraid of all my flashlights, Glocks, spiders, Muslim neighbors, zombies and God knows what else.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's sig line material right there.  No more exploding sex toys for you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't see any reason not to use cheap flashlights or cheap batteries.  Just make sure it's a single cell.  I prefer 18650 rechargeables.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:49:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Ban the evil black flashlights. Think of the children for gods sake
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So now I'm afraid of all my flashlights, Glocks, spiders, Muslim neighbors, zombies and God knows what else.
View Quote

Creepers explode too so you can add them to your list.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#22]
You are doing it wrong if you are putting a fleshlight in your mouth.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top