Quoted:

Arpaio for POTUS

I like everything except his stance on drugs.  I would still vote for him tho

Same here..
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's get one thing straight - Arpaio is a cunt.  A corrupt, grandstanding media whore cunt that the white-hairs here in AZ would not even vote out of he were found in bed with a 12 year old boy.

Furthermore, the whole armed guards in schools thing is fucking silly.  I get it, the NRA and others want to combat the nonsense coming from the left but that is not rational.

School killings in most areas (there should be armed guards in the hoodrat schools) are vanishingly unlikely.  Just like "assault rifles" kill less than 100 people a year in the US and are a non-issue, school shootings are as well.

It's horrible any time children are murdered, but it's just as horrible when one is killed by lightening, a car, or a freak gasoline fight accident.  School shootings are not a crisis, they are an abnormality.

this is true, however he is pointing out a solution other than grabbing guns so I'll refrain from my usual criticism in this case

There are solutions other than grabbing guns, but throwing up a smoke screen of bullshit isn't usually the best solution.

The only thing the NRA should have offered was to run some ads reinforcing that gun owners should secure their weapons properly, especially when there are children and sure as _fuck_ when there are psychotic little shitbird fucknuts like Lanza in the home.  This is the only thing that might have helped prevent this, and shit like this is incredibly rare anyway.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hit
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's get one thing straight - Arpaio is a cunt.  A corrupt, grandstanding media whore cunt that the white-hairs here in AZ would not even vote out of he were found in bed with a 12 year old boy.

Furthermore, the whole armed guards in schools thing is fucking silly.  I get it, the NRA and others want to combat the nonsense coming from the left but that is not rational.

School killings in most areas (there should be armed guards in the hoodrat schools) are vanishingly unlikely.  Just like "assault rifles" kill less than 100 people a year in the US and are a non-issue, school shootings are as well.

It's horrible any time children are murdered, but it's just as horrible when one is killed by lightening, a car, or a freak gasoline fight accident.  School shootings are not a crisis, they are an abnormality.

this is true, however he is pointing out a solution other than grabbing guns so I'll refrain from my usual criticism in this case

There are solutions other than grabbing guns, but throwing up a smoke screen of bullshit isn't usually the best solution.  

The only thing the NRA should have offered was to run some ads reinforcing that gun owners should secure their weapons properly, especially when there are children and sure as _fuck_ when there are psychotic little shitbird fucknuts like Lanza in the home.  This is the only thing that might have helped prevent this, and shit like this is incredibly rare anyway.

Hopefully they are behind the scenes twisting some arms and other things.. I don't know if it would hurt them if they were to invest in a giant PR campaign or use that money to grease the political wheels - or both?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Hit
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top