Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never even been in the service and I noticed right off the bat that he looked....rumpled.  I've never seen a Marine in full dress uniform that looked any less than perfect, so tight that they looked bulletproof just wearing the uniform.

That guy in the photos didn't have the steel in his spine and that's what gives him away even before the rest of the uniform details.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I could have sworn that I've seen his face on this forum.

when i seen the pics, i was like, damn that guy looks familiar

Same here.

The member he resembles had a picture of himself in his avatar.  Can't remember his handle, though.  Probably not the same dude, but it does look close.

Ah, yes. That's what it is.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Bad haircut, blouse too long, belt all cockeyed...
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
But then again, my brother who actually did join the army and was stationed with the 10th Mountain, came home and visited seeing my M-9 bayonet after being in the army for a year and said "What's this?"

I answered "An M-9 Bayonet !" Kind of incredulous look on my face thinking "You are with an Infantry Division and don't what an M-9 Bayonet is?"

He says "That must be some kinda G.I. JOE Shit there for civilian sale, we don't use those!"

I could not believe someone had been in a Year and never saw an M-9 Bayonet but he hadn't, so i got him up to speed on how they work and it's features in case he ever runs into anymore "G.I. JOE SHIT!" in a combat situation.

Props to your brother. The 10th Mtn Div is a good unit. But being in an infantry division and being an infantryman aren't the same thing. There are still a lot of M7 bayonets out there. The M9 isn't used by every unit, and I doubt training units are a high priority for new bayonet to use on dummies.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#5]
So how long until we know this fuckers full name?

I am guessing his life is going to get a hell of a lot worse now that this is going around the net.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#6]
should the guy be humiliated? Fuckn'a! but let me play the devils advocate here, his heart is in the right place. Let him man up and earn it and wear it properly and with pride.

ETA is the fucker wearing combat boots?
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The little shit should enlist if wants the respect the uniform gets.  

Agreed.

They should send him to Marine Basic to show him what earning that uniform means.

Or since his dad is a retired Navy Chief.  Send him to RTC and make sure he gets a nice introduction to Chief Ruhle if he's still stationed there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There are no words ..............

Agreed.  Perhaps he should consider enlisting and earn them the right way.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've never even been in the service and I noticed right off the bat that he looked....rumpled.  I've never seen a Marine in full dress uniform that looked any less than perfect, so tight that they looked bulletproof just wearing the uniform.

That guy in the photos didn't have the steel in his spine and that's what gives him away even before the rest of the uniform details.

Exactly.  On behalf of us maggot civilians, I apologize for this dumbass' actions.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I wouldnt have been so nice....
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
that is disgusting. He actually looks like a kid I went to high school with right here in Reno I am going to look through my yearbooks because I am almost positive of it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Post this topic on 4chan.... They'll find out for you...
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We call that "military bearing" and no, he doesn't have even a hint of it. He looks like a slack ass little puke wearing a halloween costume. I've been out of the USMC since 86 and would have spotted him. I would not have been able to keep myself from calling him out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck that faggot, may the furry of the hive mind come down on him like 4chan on AT&T.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I know what member he looks like, but I will not comment until a Mod or Staff says its okay.  I dont wanna get banned if Im wrong
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
should the guy be humiliated? Fuckn'a! but let me play the devils advocate here, his heart is in the right place.

Nope. It should be beating in the Gunnys hand.

Quoted:
ETA is the fucker wearing combat boots?

Sketchers...
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#17]
I didn't know they made em that small.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Reminds me of the time I saw some emo goth fuck wearing an Alpha blouse with Lance Coconut Chevrons on 'em.  Buddy and I (I&I Sgt. with a Reconnaissance Co.) made him take it off...
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ex Army here...and that stood out like a flame orange hunting vest.  Not squared away...and I have NEVER seen a Marine who wasn't in blues.  Not familiar enough with the USMC to have caught the rest.

Would have likely sighed to myself and kept walking because of that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The Gy is not in uniform, but the signature Drill Instructor pose of one arm folded across the chest and pointing his knife hand at the poser is a dead giveaway that he's the real deal.

That was the first thing I saw as well. Some things will never change.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.

The member he resembles had a picture of himself in his avatar.  Can't remember his handle, though.  Probably not the same dude, but it does look close.

He reminds of the member here that faked his death along with someone else here helping him. Killswitch was his helper, I forget the fakers actual screen name.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:35:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He stopped him near the baggage claim and running into three Drill Instructors wasn't
something this guy had anticipated.

The four finger point kind of gives that away

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.

He reminds of the member here that faked his death along with someone else here helping him. Killswitch was his helper, I forget the fakers actual screen name.
justinwb

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.  On behalf of us maggot civilians, I apologize for this dumbass' actions.

I second this statement.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I wish I could have been there
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.

Im thinking of someone who used their face as an avatar, and just so happens to have left for basic training REAL recently.........
I have the handle, but dont want to say it unless someone else agrees....

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What a fucking jerkoff.

This..

Check the look on the face of that pos...Priceless!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.

Im thinking of someone who used their face as an avatar, and just so happens to have left for basic training REAL recently.........

Pm me the name, Ill see if i can search and find it to possibly match it up. Name will not be forwarded on or posted by me.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#29]
sorry mil. guys
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
sorry mil. guys

Que?
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Chain him up and use him as a bayonet dummy at MCRD SD.

Better yet, find that little fuck and send him to MCRD SD along with that pic................. I'm sure the Sr D.I. will show him what a 'Real Grinder" is for.

ETA: He does not rate the respect to be on the Parade Ground.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would love to see 3 DIs berate that little sack of shit in front of everyone!

I would pay to watch that happen. What a fucking turd.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#33]
fucktard
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Do you think that turd almost shit his pants during that scene.

Three Marine DIs spotting a poser kid dressed like a Marine!  That kid didn't know how close to the after life he was right then.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's the exact same thing I noticed. I am not very familiar with US uniforms, but I thought right away that his pants looked particulary baggy, his blouse seemed a bit long and his boots didn't look right.

The rank/stripe/insignia wouldn't have had me give a second look, but the kid simply looked like a guy wearing a hand-me-down suit from his dad who was 5 inches taller and weighed 30lbs more.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#36]
he better be glad he wasn't caught by a CPL or SGT, They would of took him to the head and litterally beaten the crap out of him.  Yeah, I was a CPL. and no I would not have "shook my head and walked away". I would of been grinning ear to ear " afterward though"       what a loser!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#37]
What a worthless piece of shit

Good for you for making him take it off. Isn't it a crime to impersonate an officer? If I knew the law I'd have called it in
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I bet the conversation started like this:

DI: "Hey Devil Dog, that uniforfm is unsat."

poser: "Who you callin' a devil dog?"

DI:!#@$%#^#!#%^!$#^%#^@%#^!Q%#*&%#*@%*&@#@$$@#%^$^%$@#%^@#%^$@!$^@&!!!!!!11!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.

His avatar is now a picture of a bag.

Probably not the same guy, and I am not insinuating in any way that it is.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#40]
<Gunny Hartman On> JEEEZUS!!! H!!!! CHRIST!!!! <Gunny Hartman Off>

Your a friggin ABORTION!!! You understand that????
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Good for you for making him take it off. Isn't it a crime to impersonate an officer? If I knew the law I'd have called it in

Apparently he was impersonating and NCOLCPLPFC.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Loser.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

NCOLCPLPFC Barracks Division...Get it straight ya goof!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#44]
DUPE from the washington hometown forum
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
His avatar is now a picture of a bag.

I actually went looking for it, and noticed that too...

Probably not the same guy...

Probably not, but damned close...

and I am not insinuating in any way that it is.

This.

Quoted:
DUPE from the washington hometown forum

You're doing it wrong...
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#46]
fucking douchebag cocksucker
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I bet the conversation started like this:

DI: "Hey Devil Dog, that uniforfm is unsat."

poser: "Who you callin' a devil dog?"

DI:!#@$%#^#!#%^!$#^%#^@%#^!Q%#*&%#*@%*&@#@$$@#%^$^%$@#%^@#%^$@!$^@&!!!!!!11!!!!!!

I can almost picture that...  
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I should send him my son's CAR.

Hey, at least he would have a ribbon that rates a NCOLCplPFC.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#49]
He ain't a Marine.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Amazing that someone would do this...  I've heard of the "I'm a navy seal" stories, but this is truly shameful.

As a non .mil guy, I could even spot him, maybe this kid is retarded?

and damnit I wish you had video!

Reminds me of all the "Firefighters" that showed up in bars in NYC after 9/11

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top