Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Need pics of roommate and roommate's ass.  You know, to judge if the gf overreacted and stuff.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Correct and I never will. It would be like fucking my sister or something. No way am I going there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a female room mate and you haven't fucked her yet?

Correct and I never will. It would be like fucking my sister or something. No way am I going there.

What I heard.

"I am a fucking beta, and when I tried to tap it she put the Heisman on me bro"

(For hipster old farts that read this on telegraphs it means rejected)
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would fuck my sister.

Just do it.

Do you know how motherfucking hard it is to find a girl that a guy can live with?

You know that's fucking gold right?  even if shes not your type, make it your type.

DO IT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would fuck my sister.

Just do it.

Do you know how motherfucking hard it is to find a girl that a guy can live with?

You know that's fucking gold right?  even if shes not your type, make it your type.

DO IT

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Fuck your roomate now instead.

View Quote

This.  /Thread.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]
She maybe should be a bit more trusting and at least willing to hear you out.

BUT.....Seriously....slapping a woman on the ass only happens if you're tappin' it, or SERIOUS buddies go out, get drunk, nothing happens, which your GF doesn't know.

I can take guys trying to hit on my GF, she shoots them down very nicely.  But if a "platonic friend" ever slapped her on her ass, if she didn't nut-kick him immediately I'd have his ass and then a harsh interrogation of her and/or a breakup.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I've spent a lot of time in a lot of situations with a lot of different men with whom I was not in an intimate relationship and none of them every slapped me on the ass.  That said, your ex-girlfriend sounds like she's wound a little tight.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet you slap her on the ass in public...
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I've spent a lot of time in a lot of situations with a lot of different men with whom I was not in an intimate relationship and none of them every slapped me on the ass.  That said, your ex-girlfriend sounds like she's wound a little tight.
View Quote

Your avatar, are you sitting on the pooper

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would fuck my sister.

Just do it.

DO IT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would fuck my sister.

Just do it.

DO IT

So would I.

But I don't have one, so that'll never happen.

I mean, no I wouldn't.. that's gross.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Now I know where this came from.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I went to the flea market today with my strictly platonic roommate. While we were walking around my roommate made a crack about some hair restoration cream that she saw (I shave my head) and I responded with a playful slap to her ass. Well unbeknownst to me a gal that I have been seeing on a semi regular basis that I like a lot was also there and witnessed the said slap to my roommates ass.

When I saw her and went to introduce my roommate to her and she just looked passed me and kept walking. Not 10 minutes later I got a text from her telling me to lose her number and that I was never touching her again. I think I am cut off for good now. She has not answered any of my texts or calls.
View Quote

So? Move on.
Tell the room mate what happened and see if you can get some sympathy/guilt sex.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#14]
start banging your roommate, chromedome.

oh, and SIIHPAPP.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would never slap my sister's ass. Well, Mainly because I dont have a sister... BUT IF I DID! ... I wouldn't.

Seriously though, if it bugs you that much, have the roommate call your ex-gf. How does your ex not know you have a female roommate. Although you can always have your roommate call her and say she is your sister.

WTF do I know... I just fix refrigerators.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet you slap her on the ass in public...
I would never slap my sister's ass. Well, Mainly because I dont have a sister... BUT IF I DID! ... I wouldn't.

Seriously though, if it bugs you that much, have the roommate call your ex-gf. How does your ex not know you have a female roommate. Although you can always have your roommate call her and say she is your sister.

WTF do I know... I just fix refrigerators.

We don't know what state they're in. It might not make any difference.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#16]
If you and your sister are adults, I don't know what the problem is with sleeping with her.

Disclaimer: I don't have a sister.

That said, OP: You shouldn't slap women's asses in public.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Shit, my fiancé found a Starbucks cup in my truck yesterday and gave me sideways looks about it for 5 minutes.

I don't drink coffee and honestly, I thought my fiancé left it in there.

I don't know where the hell it came from unless one of my kids got it from my ex wife.

Woman are crazy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you and your sister are adults, I don't know what the problem is with sleeping with her.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/i9kkUpP.gif

What?  What's wrong with two consenting adults, who might be related, having a little fun?

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, that sucks.
Probably shouldn't slap a ladies ass in public if your dating
Someone that may be in the same area.
I have never seen a guy slap a lady friends ass unless there was some kind of behind the scenes love making going on.

I can see her perspective and it doesn't look good for you OP.

Best to just let it go and if she wants to contact you and let you explain, she will.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Wow, man....it's like the 8th grade all over again....

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What?  What's wrong with two consenting adults, who might be related, having a little fun?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I went to the flea market today with my strictly platonic roommate. While we were walking around my roommate made a crack about some hair restoration cream that she saw (I shave my head) and I responded with a playful slap to her ass. Well unbeknownst to me a gal that I have been seeing on a semi regular basis that I like a lot was also there and witnessed the said slap to my roommates ass.

When I saw her and went to introduce my roommate to her and she just looked passed me and kept walking. Not 10 minutes later I got a text from her telling me to lose her number and that I was never touching her again. I think I am cut off for good now. She has not answered any of my texts or calls.
View Quote

Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somalia is a lot like Kentucky nowadays.....ain't it ?

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you like to slap your sister's ass in public?
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that thing behind me is back of one of those chrome and vinyl chairs that half the women in America had around their kitchen table at the time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Can't believe nobody has suggested you solve this with a fruit plate yet.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:04:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Well good for her.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#29]
First, you showed disrespect to your GF by ass slapping another woman. I'm pretty sure most SO's would find that cause for concern if not a full on confrontation. Still, if the GF cut you off without even hearing you out, something else is amiss. Relationships take work but she just cut and run with a hint of doubt. Downhill from there as she's either batshit or you are not giving the whole back story if she ejected that easily.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh my God, I'm not going to get that out of my head now.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not like we are talking about knocking a family member up or anything.  Its just fucking. Maybe a little on the mouth too.

Not like a date.  Just pound town in the night gown.

Thanksgiving would be awkward but Christmas would be the shit
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Give her space. If she wants anything to do with you she will get ahold of you.

Stop calling and texting.
View Quote

This all you guys who obsessively call and or text after a fight etc...

Take note. Ignore them and they will come back 10 fold if they are interested in doing so
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thanksgiving would be awkward but Christmas would be the shit
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Send her a fruit plate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#35]
I once took another girl, other than my GF, to the mall. Who did I run into within the first couple of minutes? My GFs roommates.

Women, they have spies everywhere!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Play this right and you could get some pitty pie from the roommate.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Wait!  You have a platonic female room mate but a GF with a Glory Hole on the side?  WTF is the matter with you?  Get rid of platonic friend and have non-platonic GF move in!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

GF is hotter. Roommate is ok but plain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Also, we  need to know which is hotter.

Pics would help.

GF is hotter. Roommate is ok but plain.
Be honest.  If she said "now", you would be in there in 4.7 seconds.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Fuck your roomate now instead.
View Quote

Only answer.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Problem #1, you were at a flea market.  Even bigger is problem #2, your girl friend was at the same flea market at the same time?  Bored much?? WTF, there's no Wal-Mart where you live?   It might be time to re-evaluate just where your life is headed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Platonic, you say?  Would you slap your sister on the ass like that?  GF has a right to be pissed.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Then why are you slapping your sister's ass?  I'll have to try it, I have 3, and will report back with missing teeth

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

just wear this when you do it.
http://www.scavengeinc.com/images/Product/medium/franco/joedirt-mullet-wig.jpg

Then why are you slapping your sister's ass?  I'll have to try it, I have 3, and will report back with missing teeth

I have three as well but no way I'm trying that! At least two of them would beat the crap out of me and the other would just fed me to the gators! Feet first and s l o w l y!   You don't know my sisters and you don't want to!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Thread title is misleading.

Screwed is the last thing you are.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Slap that ass=want that ass.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

haha - you're bald.

View Quote

First Post... made me LOL.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thread title is misleading.

Screwed is the last thing you are.

View Quote

True this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#48]
ha you weren't really screwed at all. the semi-reg girl is just testing you. seeing you slap some other chicks ass in public (presumably roomie girl was all smiles and laughing about it) actually INCREASED your value to the semi-reg girl. she is testing to see if you actually are at that level.  
do not apologize or anything like that. just txt something like "cool i love slapping random ass and grabbing tits" and ignore whatever else she says for a few days. probably too late tho because i'm sure you already groveled and apologized..

also you need to fuck the chick that is 1. already living with you, 2. cool enough to spend time with and 3. totally down to have her ass slapped in public. the whole "she's like my sister" shit makes no sense so get it out of your head. if she's not your sister, she's not your sister. bang that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Be a man, fuck the roommate.  

Send pix to g/f.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd never consider slapping my sister on the ass
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top