Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
They CAN get dates.

They just can't get dates from the lean, healthy, muscular guys they think they should be getting.

If they took an objective look in the mirror and stayed among guys more their type they'd get dates all the time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]
The brothas seem to like em thick.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to date the fat chicks in high school. Not the orca fat ones, but the ones that carried an extra 30 or so.  They were usually less fussy than the skinny ones and they appriciated the attention.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#4]
OP, perhaps if the obese young ladies got lots of inky tattoos, their inner beauty would be recognized and they would get more dates?

GD has informed me that tats are artistic and profound.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#5]
They don't really wonder. They just like spending money. It's welfare in the name of science.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Like I said before,

Fat chicks aren't real people.
View Quote

+1

They lost their humanity somewhere around 200lbs.  170lbs 160lbs.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Given the massive amount of federal funding directed at "underserved" populations, I wonder what a "served" population looks like?
View Quote

Pretty portly, if they're served at the ice cream shop.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Because when you are thin you are automatically at the top 1/3rd of the hot scale just on your lack of obesity.

Because when I look at a girl I don't want to see someone who can't even bother to take care of themselves.

Because the associated risks of obesity, lack of mobility, and inability of those people to self-regulate food/exercise mean they are unsuitable long term partners.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Dems buying women voters.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They don't really wonder. They just like spending money. It's welfare in the name of science.
View Quote

There is something to that. I think it's welfare for academics. They're now covered for the next couple years. Spend a few hours a week thinking about fat chicks and writing some online surveys, spend another few hours a week working toward their next grant. Leaves a lot of time to spend at the University coffee shops patting each other on the back and bemoaning the lack of respect academic research gets from taxpayers

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw an Asian kid the other day in a little honda that was lowered,  he had a bumper stick that said:

No Fat Chicks.......make car scrape                    http://www.streetfx.com.au/cms/wp-content/uploads/descriptions/528cc012c0dce-no_fatchicks.jpg

I LOL-d at that one......
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here (I KNOW!) and hazard a "guess" that it might just be something else?
View Quote

I'm going with this:

Fatitude prevents social experience that fosters learning of effective social attitude.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Less attractive people have to bring other assets to the table.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Obligatory
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#15]
"The Washington Free Beacon"
View Quote

Anyone else read that as "The Washington Free Bacon"?

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#16]
They should come here, this place is full of chubby chasers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I didn't think we were allowed to make fun of fat chicks in GD.  Everyone else is fair game but fat chicks. Cause they get offended easily.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I didn't think we were allowed to make fun of fat chicks in GD.  Everyone else is fair game but fat chicks. Cause they get offended easily.

fat chicks are fair game - it is fat guys that dangerous to disparage -
6) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response

you are attacking 87% of arfcom when you disparage the fat man
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:36:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They should come here, this place is full of chubby chasers.
View Quote

This.

Fit and trim?  "She needs a sammich, you must like pre-pubescent boys."
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nobody loves a fat girl, but OHHHHHHH how a fat girl can love!
View Quote

amen
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
but fat girls do way more stuff
View Quote

This...they can get pretty wild
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:55:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

OK, I'll be upfront here and admit that I have NO idea if this 'site is legit (I found the story

surfing at work yesterday and don't know shit about "The Washington Free Beacon")

Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny (Especially the way the story was coached as far as

asking if 'obese teenaged girls lack the "social skills" that their hottie peers didn't'...lol).

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-wonder-why-fat-girls-cant-get-dates/

Oh, BTW, this study is running us about $500,000.

"The National Institutes of Health (NIH) awarded a $466,642 grant last week for the study, which will examine whether social skills have an impact on why obese girls have fewer dating experiences than their less obese counterparts."

I'm gonna go out on a limb here (I KNOW!) and hazard a "guess" that it might just be something else?

View Quote
They would be better off teaching the fatties in a class and then a merit badge for how to suck dick.

It might bring some of them around to what they need to do, and would create TONS of competition with the thinner chicks to do the same.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Fat girls that can't get dates don't lack social skills, they lack blowjob skills.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Like I said before,

Fat chicks aren't real people.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#26]
I need to put in for a grant to study why grants are handed out for studies where everyone already knows the answer.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They CAN get dates.

They just can't get dates from the lean, healthy, muscular guys they think they should be getting.

If they took an objective look in the mirror and stayed among guys more their type they'd get dates all the time.
View Quote

+1. If I was single, I wouldn't give the heavy ones even a first glance.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#28]
The study is being conducted by fat girls.  The 462k is  broken down as 12k for the research and 450k for snacks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#29]
So is this in preparation for equally opportunity dating?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
but fat girls do weigh more stuff

Fixed it for ya

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top