BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She's homely in the books, hot as hell on the show.

The pirate chick is the opposite. In the books she's lithe and exotically beautiful, while no the show she looks like a bag of mashed assholes.

Arya is way more bad ass in the books.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would hulk smash Ygritte.

The pirate chick is the opposite. In the books she's lithe and exotically beautiful, while no the show she looks like a bag of mashed assholes.

Just started reading the last book, and I'll have it done by the end of deer season.

I liked ygritte's character mostly, the chick they chose to play her in the show was just icing on the cake!

Don't remember reading about the pirate girl, unless she is in the 4th installment?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats  the matter with you people.

The answer is the hound.

ill eat every fucking chicken in here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just started reading the last book, and I'll have it done by the end of deer season.

I liked ygritte's character mostly, the chick they chose to play her in the show was just icing on the cake!

Don't remember reading about the pirate girl, unless she is in the 4th installment?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would hulk smash Ygritte.

Asha Greyjoy, Theon's sister.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Ros. I miss her.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Absolutely.  

I'd make the evil bitch whimper.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]

I have seen few of the shows but have read the books- they aren't finished yet BTW.
So far it seems Arya has something going, but they kill off main characters a lot. Tyrion and Sansa aren't done yet, and I think Jon Snow still has something to do. I think there will be an interesting combination between all of them and Daenerys.

When is the next book coming out?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:38:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have seen few of the shows but have read the books- they aren't finished yet BTW.
So far it seems Arya has something going, but they kill off main characters a lot. Tyrion and Sansa aren't done yet, and I think Jon Snow still has something to do. I think there will be an interesting combination between all of them and Daenerys.

When is the next book coming out?
View Quote

Who the fuck knows, given that GRRM writes at a snails pace and will likely die after he comes out with 'The Winds of Winter'.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

GRRM writes at a snails pace and will likely die after before he comes out with 'The Winds of Winter'.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Imp and Arya.
View Quote

For now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top