Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's silly. Two bad people or groups can hate each other.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't just judge a man by his friends,  I also judge him by who is his enemy.  This is a ringing endorsement of Trump IMHO.

That's silly. Two bad people or groups can hate each other.

While true, the enemy of my enemy is often my friend, at least for a while.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#3]
If I believed in conspiracy theories I would think that Donald Trump is paying the country's biggest known assholes to say bad things about him.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Was not a big fan of trump, but i am now!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't just judge a man by his friends,  I also judge him by who is his enemy.  This is a ringing endorsement of Trump IMHO.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Whitey hater gonna whitey hate.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#7]
The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Change three things in that sentence and it rings even truer

Obama is tearing away the skin of the onion of Black civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the Blacks that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Minister Louis Farrakhan has a warning for the American public: “If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

That’s the message that the controversial Nation of Islam leader delivered in a recent video that was posted to his Facebook page.

In it, Farrakhan said that Trump has certainly “done great things in the business world,” but charged that the Republican presidential candidate is “exacerbating the race situation in America.”

Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/31/farrakhans-warning-about-what-will-happen-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-and-his-message-about-the-character-of-the-whites-who-follow-him/

Change three things in that sentence and it rings even truer

Obama is tearing away the skin of the onion of Black civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the Blacks that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.

THIS!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#10]
List of Trump's enemies (all who spoke out against him)

The media
The White House
Democrats
SJWers
Hillary
Obama
Bernie Sanders
Jeb
McCain
McConnell
Romney
Wall Street
Soros
The GOPe
The GOPe apologists
Farrakhan

Basically everyone that is ruining America hates Trump. That's enough endorsement for me to vote for him
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Racism in modern day America is most likely a person with one or more of the following attributes:

1)  Liberal (Democrat)
2)  Black
3)  Media.

Farrakhan has been a racist as long as I have heard of him.  Perhaps someone can go back and get snippets of his speeches to see if he has advocated bad things.

He, Sharpton and Obama are racists of the worst kind.   As for blasting Trump, racist Farrakhan needs to look at Obama.  Obama exuded racism from his early days and the professor/cop incident that led to the beer summit.

Obama will have had eight years to try to fix the failed black society in the US.  What has he done to make it better?  Has he lower the black bastard rate significantly?  Has he improved high school graduation rate among blacks?  Has Obama greatly reduced black on black crime in Chicago?

Obama had a golden chance to improve the condition of blacks and he blew it.  Instead he greatly made race relations worse in the US to the point that it may take another generation or more to get to where we were in early 2008.

The assault knock out crimes.  Black lives matter.  Riots, looting, arson etc after Mike Brown and other events are symptomatic of a judicial system that tolerates such criminal actions and which has corrupted police departments all over with their kid glove treatment of said criminal actions.  

Another of my saying is "Liberals lie...liberalism kills."

Farrakhan and his racist liberal buddies just project onto decent folks what really drives them.  They know the media will not call them out for their own racism.

I hope that this raises the subject that Democrats are largely responsible for the pathetic condition of the black community with their Great Society welfare programs.   That has to change if blacks are to end this cycle of high bastard rates, broken families, drugs, crime, etc.

It won't happen with Democrats.  They get nearly 100% of the black vote.  That in exchange for programs that destroy the black family and continue their crime and violence ridden culture.  Isn't it ironic that a whitey honkie is more concerned with having the black community reverse their current path and onto one that results in them being a peaceful and successful part of America....and all the black racists (and media and white liberal racists), do nothing.

Elect liberals....destroy America.   Obama has done more than his fair share to destroy my country.   Get Trump in there to reverse eight years of an America hating foreigner.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Was not a big fan of trump, but i am now!
View Quote

He's starting to grow on me for some reason too.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Is he afraid that CAIR won't be invited back to the Whine Haus or that there'd be no more muslims appointed to political positions of influence in our government?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Farrakhan and Obama are both FOS but a lot of tools believe everything they say.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LULZ, he's speaking in support of this:

https://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/bidenbackinchains.jpg?w=584

Irony, U haz its you ignorant Racist fuck.
View Quote

It is truly amazing the BS that the left gets to spew with getting checked.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

if it comes to it, i'm gonna enjoy the living fuck out of voting for trump.
View Quote
It means a lot when democrats throw the kitchen sink at Trump

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Minister Louis Farrakhan has a warning for the American public: “If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

That’s the message that the controversial Nation of Islam leader delivered in a recent video that was posted to his Facebook page.

In it, Farrakhan said that Trump has certainly “done great things in the business world,” but charged that the Republican presidential candidate is “exacerbating the race situation in America.”

“Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/31/farrakhans-warning-about-what-will-happen-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-and-his-message-about-the-character-of-the-whites-who-follow-him/
View Quote

Really is crazy that people still choose to listen to this guy. I mean his followers and the people who attend his 'sermons'.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Here's hoping that a dormant prostate cancer cell goes up to his brain.
View Quote

If he gets prostate cancer, wouldn't that be the same as brain cancer for him?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump IS gonna make America great again.

Trump 2016
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Farakan sounds like the antiTrumpeteers in GD.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Blah blah blah... Same shit, different day. He's less important than Jeb Bush.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:33:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
in your guts you know he's nuts
View Quote

Trump or Farrakhan?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Blah blah blah... Same shit, different day. He's less important than Jeb Bush.
View Quote

Sooo, are you voting for a cattle?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#27]
"I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train."
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
People are tired of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY
View Quote

When you see that shit like this is getting slammed by the twitter generation,  people really are getting tired of it. They're starting to push so far that they're even losing support of the youth.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The media
The White House
Democrats
SJWers
Hillary
Obama
Bernie Sanders
Jeb
McCain
McConnell
Romney
Wall Street
Soros
The GOPe
The GOPe apologists
Farrakhan

Basically everyone that is ruining America hates Trump. That's enough endorsement for me to vote for him
View Quote

A war hero is ruining America?

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Read this post, and all I could see was...

At what point is it okay to start thinking, "You know what, enough is enough - this shit is getting old"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or maybe white people have had enough bullshit from the crybabies and shit talkers in the black community that use racism as a tool to gain power and influence.

... maybe white people have had enough bullshit from... the black community...

At what point is it okay to start thinking, "You know what, enough is enough - this shit is getting old"?

When the bullshit, exacerbated by politicians, useful idiots, and the media begins to tear the country apart. It's not a hard concept: "you aren't special, live your life, love those you love, and do all you can to be fucking happy". White, black, purple, whatever only factor in when it can be used to someone's advantage to gain some sort of advantage over another. I'll never understand what pushes a person to want to control other, to sit around and think of ways to take from others.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#31]
 “If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”    
View Quote

those of us old enough to remember when America was pretty fucking great, will probably concur that we are currently already neck deep into the abyss of hell
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
People still pay attention to what this loser says?
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.  Calypso Louis trying to stay relevant.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media
The White House
Democrats
SJWers
Hillary
Obama
Bernie Sanders
Jeb
McCain
McConnell
Romney
Wall Street
Soros
The GOPe
The GOPe apologists
Farrakhan

I judge McCain by who and what he is now.  He is a RINO.   He was part of the Gang of Eight amnesty folks.

I hold him is such contempt that I did not cast a vote for him in 2008.   Arizona needs to retire that POS.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#34]
FPNI

Piss on Farrakhan.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#35]
lol
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#36]
The best thing that could happen as the result of Trump winning the White House is for Farrakhan to spontaneously combust.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The Minister Louis Farrakhan has a warning for the American public: "If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

In it, Farrakhan said that Trump has certainly "done great things in the business world,” but charged that the Republican presidential candidate is "exacerbating the race situation in America.”

"Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. "He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.”

View Quote
Says the guy who had Malcolm X killed......
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
People are tired of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY
View Quote

What a load of crap...
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just another reason to vote Trump
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media
The White House
Democrats
SJWers
Hillary
Obama
Bernie Sanders
Jeb
McCain
McConnell
Romney
Wall Street
Soros
The GOPe
The GOPe apologists
Farrakhan

Just because he's a "war hero" doesn't mean he gets a pass to destroy America as a politician. McCain is essentially a Democrat hiding under the "R" name
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, great, we will end up getting to choose between candidate 1 who will lead us to hell, and candidate 2 who will drive us to hell.
candidate 1 = Clinton
candidate 2 = Trump.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Truth
Quoted:
Louis Farrakhan: The One True Voice of Racial Harmony

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Well, that's all I need to know.  

Trump/Cruz 2016

Fuck Farrakhan btw!
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Why isn't Louie in jail?

Trump to Attorney General West;  "Have Farrakhan arrested for tax fraud tomorrow".  

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Why isn't Louie in jail?

Trump to Attorney General West;  "Have Farrakhan arrested for tax fraud tomorrow".  

View Quote

That what I'm thinking. Without his buddy Obama, he might have issues.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Two things that frighten King Louis Chaka Kahn.

1. Trump is not PC and is not going to handle Islamists that are causing trouble in the US with kid gloves, and that threatens his empire. He plays nice, they do community service, all sorts of things, but under the surface, and not too far, there is a lot of evil , vile, anti American and anti white desires by his followers to do away with the white race.

2. Trump is drawing the working and tax paying black voters away from the dems in percentages that are devastating. They are no different than anyone else, and they want to keep more of what they earn, be able to afford to send their kids to college, and have the things a comfortable life affords. Once off of the democrat plantation, the black voters see that there isn't racism everywhere, and that the republicans are not the slave masters that they' ve been told they were. When they go back to visit their family back on the farm, they let them in on this secret, and freedom spreads. More non democrat voters are created. Democrats have to have a subservient class that can claim oppressed status so that they can go to bat for them. This is why they are importing all of the people they are right now, to replace a demographic that is moving away from them that is no longer useful.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When the bullshit, exacerbated by politicians, useful idiots, and the media begins to tear the country apart.
It's not a hard concept: "you aren't special, live your life, love those you love, and do all you can to be fucking happy". White, black, purple, whatever only factor in when it can be used to someone's advantage to gain some sort of advantage over another. I'll never understand what pushes a person to want to control other, to sit around and think of ways to take from others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or maybe white people have had enough bullshit from the crybabies and shit talkers in the black community that use racism as a tool to gain power and influence.

When the bullshit, exacerbated by politicians, useful idiots, and the media begins to tear the country apart.
It's not a hard concept: "you aren't special, live your life, love those you love, and do all you can to be fucking happy". White, black, purple, whatever only factor in when it can be used to someone's advantage to gain some sort of advantage over another. I'll never understand what pushes a person to want to control other, to sit around and think of ways to take from others.

By that metric, that point was reached in the late 60's, I guess.

I'm not a racist - I don't believe that white people are intrinsically better than black people, nor do I believe that being black automatically makes one a bad person.

However, at this stage of my life, I am completely and utterly apathetic to the complaints of "Black America", whether those complaints have any merit or not. I simply don't care anymore. The "R Word" to me is code for "Stop listening now."

The idea that blacks in America today are struggling for equality is a joke. The bar has been lowered so much for them, at this point the fucking Morlocks are tripping over it.

American society bends over backwards, making concessions, making excuses, and yet it's never enough. Nothing ever changes. And, I doubt that anything ever will. (In my lifetime, at least.)

So, I just ignore it all. It's not even that I don't care anymore - I can't. I just don't have it in me.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media
The White House
Democrats
SJWers
Hillary
Obama
Bernie Sanders
Jeb
McCain
McConnell
Romney
Wall Street
Soros
The GOPe
The GOPe apologists
Farrakhan

Being A war hero doesn't give a permanent pass on douchebaggery.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I'm not a racist - I don't believe that white people are intrinsically better than black people, nor do I believe that being black automatically makes one a bad person.

However, at this stage of my life, I am completely and utterly apathetic to the complaints of "Black America", whether those complaints have any merit or not. I simply don't care anymore. The "R Word" to me is code for "Stop listening now."

The idea that blacks in America today are struggling for equality is a joke. The bar has been lowered so much for them, at this point the fucking Morlocks are tripping over it.

American society bends over backwards, making concessions, making excuses, and yet it's never enough. Nothing ever changes. And, I doubt that anything ever will. (In my lifetime, at least.)

So, I just ignore it all. It's not even that I don't care anymore - I can't. I just don't have it in me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The problem isn't skin color, the problem is a certain culture.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top