Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
he is with god ,and i feel for his family and pray for them,and i want his family to know that by his great sacrefice , he has given us this privelage that we are practising on this very page.without great men like these our very exhistance would not be known at this date and time."god bless this man for what he has given us all" he has made the ultimate sacrafice.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Truly an American Hero and my deepest sympathy to his family. He will be in my wifes and my prayers.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]
My humblest gratitude to this fine soldier and his family who will grieve the deepest because of his sacrifice.  His service is inspiring and his legacy will be remembered forever.  CWO Harriman represents the best of what America is about.

God Bless You and Yours, Mrs. Harriman.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Allow me to express my heartfelt condolences and deepest gratitude to this man and his family for his sacrifice. It isn't much, but I offer it from the bottom of my heart.
God Bless you.
Pit
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#5]
"Sleep well Thy Good and Faithful Servant,may your Soul Fly to Mansions on High..."
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#6]
May the Peace of the Lord be with the brave soldier's family.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Freedom is somehing that has a high cost.
If not for the courage of those who gave all of themselves freedom would only exist in out minds.

The freedom of all, in the U.S. and abroad, has been preserved by him. Through freedom is he immortalized.

He gave all to defend against tryants. I and many others give our thanks and shall remember him in our hearts.

Sincerely,
Mark S. Lewis
A.K.A. "MisterHemi" at AR15.com
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]
God Bless his family, for although they may mourn, he is SURELY in a better place now than on Earth.  He will be remembered as a hero, both for his service and his sacrifice.  He died at the hands of those who would wish our freedoms gone, but he served to defend them, and was willing to stake his very body for that preservation.  Because of this, CWO Harriman WAS, IS, and WILL ALWAYS BE a hero beyond his end.

To the family of this courageous man, our prayers are with you.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#9]
God bless CWO Harriman and his family.  We grieve with you...and I am thankful for men like these.  You are all in my prayers.

"Be still, my soul; the hour is hastening on When we shall be forever with the Lord,
When disappointment, grief, and fear are gone,
Sorrow forgot, love's purest joys restored.
Be still, my soul; when change and tears are past,
All safe and blessed we shall meet at last"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top