BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
....in other news today, a string of sex shop robberies ranging from Texas to Indiana have left many store owners and police perplexed.

"They came in waving machine guns and wanted our whole supply of KY jelly.  Who the hell needs that much KY"??  Says Bend Over, owner of the "House of Lube"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
....in other news today, a string of sex shop robberies ranging from Texas to Indiana have left many store owners and police perplexed.

"They came in waving machine guns and wanted our whole supply of KY jelly.  Who the hell needs that much KY"??  Says Bend Over, owner of the "House of Lube"

nude wrestling in the 240gallon fish tank maybe?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ILikeLegs and TRG are Gay!!

Well DUH!

I wonder if they'll actually make it up there by 3-4am. They might get tired and have to ... "snuggle".
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ILL and I will be making a roadtrip North this weekend to pick up a fishtank.

(Yeah, a fishtank...how dumb is that?)

If anyone between Texas and Indiana wants to invite a couple of quasi-stupid Texans over for a beer, or a place to snack on a Labor Day Weekend BBQ we're in town (or passing through)

We should be leaving tomorrow (Friday, Sept 3rd, @ noon from Dallas) and will plan to be in Indiana around 3-4am Saturday morning.

Our schedule is open, so let us know if you have something along the route that we should stop and see (like a cooler full of beer and a smoker full of BBQ    )

If not, then don't tell me I didn't WARN you that the Texas Pride Roadtour was in your neighborhood and we did not stop by...

TRG

PS. Team Members, don't forget to see what it *really* takes to satisfy TexRdNec ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=270165

PPS.  ILL is driving and has NEVER even left the State of Texas, so if you need/want us to stop by, please post directions in phonics for that dumb SOB.  

Is that a fishstick or a fishtank ?

Edited to add:I will be leaving IN for the weekend !
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Just throw a grill in the u-haul and pick up the road kill on your way. Better find it before Granny though, or you will go hungry.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, it's a shame you guys aren't coming up in two weeks, as we're having a Indiana AR15.COM shoot on Saturday, September 18. Be careful.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Since you have a U-Haul, why not make a stop over at Ohio Rapid Fire, in Troy Ohio. Near Dayton. Right Off I-70. I have never been, but it isn't to far away. They have a ton of stuff you could hall back to Texas.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ILL:  TRG, Where are your hands?

TRG:  Between two pillows?

ILL:  Those arn't pillows.

TRG:  Oh, I Know!

ILL:  Rock on, TRG.  Rock on.

TRG:  Where's the anal lube?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Crap.
Are they gonna get up near Purdue?
I am gonna need reenforcements. . . .
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Just heard from Redgoat.  They are going to be at the Hooters on E. 82nd St. at about 2:30 or 3:00 local time today.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I happen to know it's not a fish tank, but a 240 gallon bong!

I mean, who in their right mind would go all that way for a fishbowl, unless it was a 'very special' fishbowl!

Eric The(LaidBackLenny)Hun

Their bong is gonna be even bigger than my bong!  If anyone has a trailer, I will bring it to Gunstock.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#14]
you don't have a bong on wheels?

loser...............

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#16]
How big are the various fish?  I'm assuming they're African cichlids?  Unless these fish are very small, I'd highly suggest more than just that single cooler for all the fish.  The bio-filter is going to take a big hit, even if you're using the same filter media, and the ammonia and nitrite will rise quickly in that little water.  You want as much dilution as possible in this case.  A good shot of Prime could help out with this as well.

Have you asked about the water chemistry that the fish currently reside in?  Chances are it's different enough than yours that you need to consider what your acclimatization process will be.

I'm just a few miles from the 44 and 70 junction and I always have beer available.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
      You people are not paying attention.  They are not driving from Texas to Indiana.  They are driving a U-HAUL from Texas to Indiana!!!!!  All this just to kill 30 fish.  I thought some of my fishing buddies were crazy, but you guys......  Wow, just Wow.

To Legs' credit, he knows what he's doing....unless the fish think otherwise.

Damn right I know what I am doing!

Made it back safe and sound with all the fish. All of them are alive and kicking in the other tanks
until the new one has cycled this week. Then most will go into the 240 gallon.
It was a marathon. We drove straight to Indianapolis. Left at 1 pm Fri, got there at 3 am.
Pulled off at a rest stop and rested until 8 and called the guy with the tank.
Took us 4 hours to tear it down and get the fish ready for transport.
Meet up with some fine Indian folks at Hooters for some drinks and then hit the road
until we got to Tulsa at 3:30 am. Then crashed at my parents house until 8 am.
Then went and met the girl I went out with in college and had breakfest at McD's.
Then made it back to Dallas at 3 pm.

Special thanks to TRG for going with me up there and helping me drive and lift the tank.
I would still be on the road if I didn't have a good bitch like him to do what he is told and drive.

I'll post some pic's later. Busy setting up the tank right now.

Bite me.

TRG

You're gonna have to tell Mom sometime.....someone on the list is probably on the phone right now calling her......again I say:  Seek help, seek intervention, his love is not good for you.   Your talks with the magic aren't helping.....

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#21]
*peaks over sandbags*
They are back in Texas?

Thank god. . . .
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:43:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:11:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:21:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, I have some free time today. Time to get even with CM.

"Uh oh!"

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=22429&iGalleryUnq=557&iImageUnq=13236

I laughed so hard my wine spritzer came out my nose!

TRG

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top