Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From the looks of it, she is like a modern day LBJ

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously:  Does that dumb cunt stand a chance?

From the looks of it, she is like a modern day LBJ

Eventually people like her will be winning all over. If you think about it from a liberal view (I know really hard to do) she's the meaning of a powerful woman. She took advantage of a white privileged male. She championed for murder of innocent human beings. She's the meaning of liberalism, and liberalism is pretty strong right now, because they offer free shit plus more.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:37:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Jesus Christ!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:21:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sadly she will convince a large number of Texas women California transplants to vote with their vigina  
View Quote

That statement includes the men...
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There is no way my BP could take it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More arfkommers need to join the Dem party and become moles to record them.

There is no way I could sit through all that douchery without blowing my cover.  Im not sure I could adequately disguise my face.

There is no way my BP could take it

Extraordinary times require extraordinary sacrifices.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:53:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Out of the many reasons I have to vote against her, this is so far down the list it's not even worth discussing.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:04:40 AM EDT
[#7]
No fucks given!  Find something better than Youtube to post videos on fi you want people to actually see it!  I can't watch anything on Youtube in my area. Youtube keeps locking up and failing to deliver the entire video. Tried four times and only got a third of it.

But IMO voter registrars, like the woman that made the wheel chair comment, should NOT be allowed to work on campaigns of candidates. There's too much of a chance of conflicts of interest.  If I was the R party I would make an issue of that more than the idle comment about someone being in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:08:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sadly she will convince a large number of Texas women to vote with their vigina  
View Quote

Don't think she has to convince anyone! No woman wants the Republican Party's nose in her womb!  If Rs don't stop trying to tell woman what they HAVE to do with their bodies, it's going to costs them this election and others!   That's why Wendy D is suddenly so popular, she's saying what women want to hear. Ignore it at your own peril!
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Don't think she has to convince anyone! No woman wants the Republican Party's nose in her womb!  If Rs don't stop trying to tell woman what they HAVE to do with their bodies, it's going to costs them this election and others!   That's why Wendy D is suddenly so popular, she's saying what women want to hear. Ignore it at your own peril!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, nothing Wendy Davis is saying is truly 'popular'.  It fits the agenda of the establishment left media (and their fellow travelers) to present it as such, but there are huge segments of the women's vote - married women, religious women, women who run small businesses - who will recoil from her in horror and disgust.

The better question here is why the establishment left media (and their fellow travelers) want to hold up welfare dependent single mothers and mouth-foamer feminists as the exemplars of true 'women'.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:21:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Liberals are vile, hateful people? You don't say!
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:26:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Transplanted RI Yankee but she sure picked-up on the Texas trailer trash thing in a hurry.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:12:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Things that Wendy David needs to win:

-All Dem votes

-All women votes including turning middle of the road R women.

1 will most likely happen anyway, 2 is in real jeopardy. Right now, the only women who were going to vote for her already were. They were not going to switch to Abbott no matter what. The only thing she has is her story and that has been exposed as fabrication.

R's must not get complacent and must not get weird with a sense of impending victory, that's how we got Ann Richards.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
LOL, nothing Wendy Davis is saying is truly 'popular'.  It fits the agenda of the establishment left media (and their fellow travelers) to present it as such, but there are huge segments of the women's vote - married women, religious women, women who run small businesses - who will recoil from her in horror and disgust.

The better question here is why the establishment left media (and their fellow travelers) want to hold up welfare dependent single mothers and mouth-foamer feminists as the exemplars of true 'women'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"I'm gonna hoof her and horn her and drag her through the dirt."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Things that Wendy David needs to win:

-All Dem votes

-All women votes including turning middle of the road R women.

1 will most likely happen anyway, 2 is in real jeopardy. Right now, the only women who were going to vote for her already were. They were not going to switch to Abbott no matter what. The only thing she has is her story and that has been exposed as fabrication.

R's must not get complacent and must not get weird with a sense of impending victory, that's how we got Ann Richards.  

"I'm gonna hoof her and horn her and drag her through the dirt."

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been a registered Democrat since I was old enough to vote.

Not that I've ever voted for one yet.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.   If people saw how mean, crazy or spiteful most progressive activist were they would be shocked. Seriously most people think that liberals at least mean well, but that is so not the case these days.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Got Damn!!! The liberals clearly have no low that they aren't willing to sink to. Fuck them!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:21:35 AM EDT
[#20]
At least the DEMs dont BS us all the time. They are in the open about it unlike the GOP.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:27:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
At least the DEMs dont BS us all the time. They are in the open about it unlike the GOP.
View Quote

Fuck the DEMs
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:29:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I never said I liked them. Like I stated when they screw us we see it coming. GOP makes you think they are going to help you. Then they stab you in the back while you are asleep.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:35:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I heard today on FOX that now they are saying he's lying about needing the wheelchair he's been in for 30yrs
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:39:23 AM EDT
[#24]
And, of course, Ms. Davis claims she never joined in on such conversations and she condemns that kind of talk.

Dear Ms. Davis,
The fact that these people (plural) would openly speak in this manner while under your employ speaks volumes as to the kind of people you surround yourself with.
You are a vile excuse for a human being along with those whom you count as associates.
May you NEVER attain public office in Texas or anywhere else, for that matter.

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:51:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought this was going to be about the helmet manufacture.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think becoming a DINO is what we need. Get their hopes up using numbers then crush them at election day.
View Quote

The solution to pollution is dilution.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 3:06:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dear Ms. Davis,

May you NEVER attain public office in Texas or anywhere else, for that matter.
View Quote

She's already a State Senator.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#28]
if you texans allow her to win....i hear mexico is hiring
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 3:40:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I heard today on FOX that now they are saying he's lying about needing the wheelchair he's been in for 30yrs
View Quote

Yeah, there's a group of them even a bit more "special" than the others.  Wheelchair Truthers.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you volunteering to be the mole on Wendy Davis's face?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top