Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine the other day.  Now to figure out the best way to destroy it!!  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I got 2 here.  Free DVD cases.  They arent giving them out for free anymore.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Shit...

Im still waiting for my free t-shirt from PETA, and my Kit from VPC? for the anti gun posters....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shit...

Im still waiting for my free t-shirt from PETA, and my Kit from VPC? for the anti gun posters....

Peta Pulled a fast one on the shirts.  

Email them and tell them you want some information and such to give out they sent me a pound or two of stickers, posters, etc.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:07:43 AM EDT
[#6]
How are you guys getting them free? It says they're 4 bucks.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I can just imagine the landfills full of these Kerry DVD's, totally unopened and trashed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

S.O.

They used to be free, I quess they sent alot out, or maybe figured people were getting them to trash.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:30:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

S.O.

They used to be free, I quess they sent alot out, or maybe figured people were getting them to trash.

I am going to email them for the fun of it and ask if they have a "money back guarantee" and play with them a bit.

If they ask why - I am going to tell them I am "on the fence" about who to vote for. I am guessing  (hoping) they might wave the 4.00 fee.

If they send one for free - I am going to shoot the crap out of it and send the pile of #%#@ back to them telling them it was scratched upon delivery and wont play in my DVD player

I will let you know how it goes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:16:14 AM EDT
[#10]
This is where you get to  help them break the tax and election laws.

Contribution Rules

This purchase will be treated as a contribution to MoveOn PAC for the purposes of federal tax and election law. So, we need you to confirm that your order meets the following criteria:

I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
This contribution does not exceed my personal contribution limit.
This contribution will be from my own funds, by credit card, for which I have a legal obligation to pay. The funds are not from an incorporated source, and the contribution is not made by any prohibited source, including:

* The general treasury funds of corporations, labor organizations, or national banks (including corporate or company credit cards)
   * Any person contributing another person's funds
   * Foreign nationals who lack permanent resident status; and government contractors.

I am over the age of 18, or I am contributing knowingly and voluntarily, the funds are my own, and the contribution is not controlled by another individual or made from the proceeds of a gift given to provide funds to be contributed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:11:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Just picked up my (2)  free Kerry Kits last night. Must have accidently double tapped the site. Feel so badly about it.

Trying to figure out how to do something eeeevil with the KerryEdwards stickers. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:43:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just picked up my (2)  free Kerry Kits last night. Must have accidently double tapped the site. Feel so badly about it.

Trying to figure out how to do something eeeevil with the KerryEdwards stickers. Any ideas?

Stick them all over your garbage cans. Everything he says is garbage anyway.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:12:45 AM EDT
[#14]
That shit aint free they want $4 to listen to his bullshit . Thy should pay me more than that for even acepting the damn kit .
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:13:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
goddamn teasers.  i saw the subject line and was momentarily overjoyed to think that he had been incarcerated.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:58:42 AM EDT
[#16]
They've sent me three (free) already.  For some reason, they keep 'getting lost in the mail' ...  

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:08:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Shit...

Got my "Kerry Kit" still haven't seen my PETA shirt either
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Woo Hoo.  Just got mine today.  

Gave the DVD a toss and it flew fairly straight, I'll get the shotgun out tomorrow and see how well I hit it (haven't shot it in a while).  Tossed the paper lies in the trash after shreading and pulled the cover off the real nice DVD case.  Think I will stairlize it and put our wedding DVD in it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top