Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The U.S Department of Justice is asking civil rights groups and community leaders to “actively refer anyone who [has] any information” that might help bring federal criminal charges against George Zimmerman, who was recently acquitted by a jury in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The DOJ has reportedly set up a public email address to take in tips on its civil rights investigation. The department is hoping to get tips from across the nation as well as locally in Sanford, Fla.

That email address, which is now “in operation,” is [email protected].

It is unclear why, if officials saw enough reason to open an investigation in the first place, the DOJ now needs tips to help with its probe into Zimmerman.

Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, said the DOJ during a conference called on individuals and groups “to actively refer anyone who had any information” that might build a case against Zimmerman for a civil rights violation or a hate crime, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

“They said they would very aggressively investigate this case,” she added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/16/doj-sets-up-public-email-address-to-take-in-tips-as-it-aggressively-pursues-george-zimmerman-civil-rights-investigation/

Should we?  

This is not a bump...

What the DOJ has done is also not what they claim.  This is a pathetically disguised attempt to judge public opinion on the Zimmerman case so they can figure out if they should move forward or not by committing double jeopardy against Zimmerman.  I suspect that if we make this go viral, they won't find anything and they'll make it quietly go away.  

All aboard the DOJ fail train!!!  
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If that isn't the definition of WITCH HUNT than I don't know what is.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
8/10. Needs more fire mission in thread title..  

Email sent. Told them that they need to fix the terrorist at the head of their department before they railroad a man for being attacked by a sizzurp slugging homophobe
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent a simple message:

FBHO.

I wonder if they can figure it out without the NSA's help.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Email just sent
Subject: constitution
I recently learned that this email address is set up for tips violations of our rights. If I know something what are the chances of this information being received by someone who has been found in contempt of congress and is willing to cover up violations of our laws and international laws?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Has not bounced back -

"I know that you are wasting my hard earned money on this , you less than impartial $hitbags.  May a horde of AIDS infested clowns pursue you in your dreams.  Seriously, GFY, then do what you are constitutionally obligated to instead of rabble rousing.

Signed,

A taxpayer"
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Might want to insert "FIREMISSION" into the title.

I plan on sending an email as soon as I think of what to say.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Challenge accepted

Quoted:
The U.S Department of Justice is asking civil rights groups and community leaders to “actively refer anyone who [has] any information” that might help bring federal criminal charges against George Zimmerman, who was recently acquitted by a jury in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The DOJ has reportedly set up a public email address to take in tips on its civil rights investigation. The department is hoping to get tips from across the nation as well as locally in Sanford, Fla.

That email address, which is now “in operation,” is [email protected].

It is unclear why, if officials saw enough reason to open an investigation in the first place, the DOJ now needs tips to help with its probe into Zimmerman.

Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, said the DOJ during a conference called on individuals and groups “to actively refer anyone who had any information” that might build a case against Zimmerman for a civil rights violation or a hate crime, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

“They said they would very aggressively investigate this case,” she added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/16/doj-sets-up-public-email-address-to-take-in-tips-as-it-aggressively-pursues-george-zimmerman-civil-rights-investigation/

Should we?  

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Might want to insert "FIRE MISSION" into the title.

I plan on sending an email as soon as I think of what to say.

I'll edit it - just pasted what beck had up and ran out of space
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Tick Tock.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It would be a real shame if that mailbox got bombarded with, uh, something.

Goatse or blue waffle?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I've sent em two emails.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Another case of " we are doing something " to appease the masses. It's a shame we don't have schools that teach how the justice system works
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess Zimmerman is now Enemy of the State.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#15]
What's the email address?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Dear DOJ,

Mr. Zimmerman's civil rights were violated by Angela Corey, Bernie De La Rionda, John Guy, and Benjamin Crump.
They have all conspired, on more than one occasion, to withhold evidence from the defense and Ms. Corey lied on her initial affidavit.
Not only should they all be disbarred, they should be investigated for hate crimes and violating RICO.

Sincerely,
A taxpayer

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What's the email address?

[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Really? The power and majesty of the United States DOJ is begging for email tips on GZ?  Sad decade in America.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Dear DOJ,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

LB45.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#20]
HIT!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#21]
It's come to my attention that a current (non elected) official in the US Department of Justice has a violent past.

He was an active member on campus of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS) that released a statement supporting the efforts of 21 Black Panthers charged with plotting to blow up a police station, department stores, railroad tracks and the New York Botanical Gardens.

“Armed with guns, the students took over Hamilton Hall, and locked the building from the inside. After some time the black students told the white sympathizers, many of whom were members of Students for a Democratic Society, to leave and contribute by taking over other buildings on campus. They did, effectively shutting down the university. The president of the university ordered the NYPD to smother the protest by force, aided by white athletes and members of the ROTC. Ironically it was the white students in other buildings who bore the brunt of the police storming. Had the police broken into Hamilton, they may have suffered casualties at the hands of the sisters and brothers inside.”

Speaking to the 2009 graduating class at Columbia, this government official mistakenly remembered it as his “senior year,” and boasted of his participation in the movement during his college days. However, he deceitfully tempered his remarks by calling it a protest to “peacefully occupy".

I expect that someone with such a background would be under constant scrutiny from internal affairs, however the fact that he ordered law abiding Federal Firearm Licensees to illegally sell weapons to known cartel members makes me doubt such scrutiny is occurring.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Dear Doj,

I have a joke for you, it goes something like this:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman who?

Okay, that's enough for your federal probable cause affidavit.

Yours truly,

Donald West's MoM

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm about to start signing them up for gay pron.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#24]
email sent.

They'll probably be knocking on my door later tonight!

I wasn't very cordial to them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I heard the George Zimmerman's grandfather was black.

I heard George Zimmerman's family had several black children living in their house when he was growing up.

I heard George Zimmerman took a black girl to his prom.

I heard George Zimmerman mentored several teenage black males.

I heard George Zimmerman advocated for a homeless black man mistreated by Sanford PD.

By all means, please keep wasting my tax dollars investigating a man who the FBI said held no racial animus! I am so proud of the race baiting and witch hunt being perpetrated in the name of "justice."

God Bless America,
HiramRanger

Sent from my iPad
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this how I send Eric Holder dick pics?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
George Zimmerman turned me into a newt.

I heard him utter the word 'Jehovah'

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
All aboard the DOJ fail train!!!  

I see someone's civil rights being trampled all right.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm sure there will be email hot lines for each of the "justice for trayvon" and "this is for trayvon" attacks on INNOCENT people.

Personally, I think justice was already served...
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

In before all the bogus tips from gutter trash.

You calling me gutter trash?  Dem's fightin words.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Dear DOJ,

I have a recording of a phone call where some guy is screaming the N-Word, and Sabrina Fulton is certain the voice is George Zimmerman - Glady's says it's not.  Tracy said it wasn't but now says it is.

George Zimmerman is probably a Nazi.

Crump

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Great idea, lets use this address and sign them up for all sorts of emails
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
email is not recognized

Wonder if they shut it down after Americans just bombed it with bullshit and they realized it was fruitless.

That's not their MO.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
George Zimmerman turned me into a newt.

Burn the witch!!!  
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

go for it. I signed them up for about 30 gay mailing lists.  I never want to see another man's erect penis again.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#36]
email sent.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Sic em

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Shot out
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#39]
WTF? Nothing in the headlines of NBC Nightly News about George Zimmerman. CBS Evening News spoke a little bit about the interview with the jury member.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

go for it. I signed them up for about 30 gay mailing lists.  I never want to see another man's erect penis again.

LOL,
google search for direct mail marketing, create an account using the name "Dick Holder" and other fake info(like White House TN 37188), but real email address.....

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#42]
I just sent them a picture of Goat.se, with a juicy subject line sure to get the attention of a race hustling government goon.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#43]
"Did you see how fat he go? I bet he watches Paula Deen."
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#44]
I think the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law are getting trolled by the DoJ.  These guys have been angling for attention since the verdict and they appear to be the only source on this atm.

I mean really, the next phase of the investigation is to setup an email account sometime later this week for anyone to anonymously email tips to?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL,
google search for direct mail marketing, create an account using the name "Dick Holder" and other fake info, but real email address.....

nice

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
email is not recognized

Wonder if they shut it down after Americans just bombed it with bullshit and they realized it was fruitless.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did it just to placate people and say they tried. Everything gets deleted and they say nothing  came of it. We tried.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Seems like a perfect job for my JanetNapolitanoBlowsPonies e-mail address.

(I still can't believe it wasn't already taken.)

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#48]
When they create an inbox for random emails, that means that they are completely out of ideas.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:06:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

When they create an inbox for random emails, that means that they are completely out of ideas.

Every one becomes a public record too, subject to government record keeping requirements.

A FOIA request would be quite entertaining.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Complaint about RJ and TM for targeting gays sent . . . . . that they conspired, based upon her statements on Piers Morgan, to assault a gay man.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top