Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.

"Fuck you too"

I prefer, "Satan loves you!"

It confuses them enough to allow you to drive off before they get pissed.

They are a special kind of sun fried stupid here in SW Florida.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Also - I am personally very tired of the whole "Black staredown" thing lately. It's happening more and more.

I stare back now - and watch.

No I'm not intimidated, but my threat meter goes up considerably. Ive about had it with this shit lately.

I live in a very rural area, but work in a heavy black population city. The attitude has gotten considerably more aggressive over the last 6 months.
View Quote
I tend to stare through them these days,sick of the tuff guy thug BS

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

"Fuck you too"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.

"Fuck you too"

And then Extorris kneecapped the yute
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck me indeed. I held eye contact with some urban youths that were eyeing me down at a gas station I frequent. I guess I look too much like a cop. People suspect I'm mil or LE every so often and I never thought much of it before, but this time it made me a bit uneasy. Careful guys, your polos and cargo pants might make you look like a cop. And that may not be a good thing at this current time.

And LE, watch your backs out there. Even out of uniform.
View Quote

Yes my good chum I suffer from the same predicament. I prefer a neat trim faded to the top with a short crown held down with copious amounts of gel. When I enter military establishments for work related reasons I am often asked if I am prior service. I politely explain that I simply wish to not appear as a homeless person.

Cheerio
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You civilian types need to quit try'n to look so tacticool and start wearing kakis and white T's.  Oh and get some Snapple and Skittles then they'll never suspect......
View Quote

I got tattoos on my face, so I'm GTG
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck me indeed. I held eye contact with some urban youths that were eyeing me down at a gas station I frequent. I guess I look too much like a cop. People suspect I'm mil or LE every so often and I never thought much of it before, but this time it made me a bit uneasy. Careful guys, your polos and cargo pants might make you look like a cop. And that may not be a good thing at this current time.

View Quote

It must be the CCW badge.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Can you spell: JUSTIFIED?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#8]

*I'm not a cop though. Just an Arfcom'er
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:23:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Agree.  The last thing I want to be wearing when I'm at the zoo with my family is a blue line shirt or something similar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some guys on our department dress 24/7 off duty in Blue line shirts and all kinds of stuff that screams "cop."  I try to blend.  I look like about the last person you would ever think is a cop.

That's just asking for trouble in my opinion to dress like that.

1. dress like that and take the chance to get murdered over it
2. dress like the other 99% and blend in

Not a real tough choice if you ask me

Agree.  The last thing I want to be wearing when I'm at the zoo with my family is a blue line shirt or something similar.

<--- not a cop, I agree with you 100%
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You civilian types need to quit try'n to look so tacticool and start wearing kakis and white T's.  Oh and get some Snapple and Skittles then they'll never suspect......
View Quote

You're profilin' and I've heard that's BAD

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I know GD   is supposed to be all kind and friendly   but this one guy started all this

0bama caused this
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also - I am personally very tired of the whole "Black staredown" thing lately. It's happening more and more.

No I'm not intimidated, but my threat meter goes up considerably. Ive about had it with this shit lately.

I live in a very rural area, but work in a heavy black population city. The attitude has gotten considerably more aggressive over the last 6 months.

All an act because deep down inside some folks know they are really pussies and try to intimidate their way out of a real fight.

Long story as short as I can make it.... about 15 years ago I was at my cousin's wedding. We (my younger brother and I) were staying the hotel where the wedding reception was. We were drunk the whole time and he got into with a couple of guys- name calling and a little shoving. It's broken up and we go on with our night and pretty much forget about it all. He hits the room before me and goes to sleep. When I finally decide I'm ready to crash, I head to the room. I'm in the elevator going up to our floor. The elevator door is closing and someone hits the call button and the doors open again. I look up and see two of the guys we were beefing with when we got to the hotel. I was alone against two guys. I had an oh shit moment and decided I had two choices. 1) try to play nice and see how that goes or 2) start talking shit. I choose option 2. I started yelling at them both, told them to get the fuck in the elevator and as soon as the doors closed I was going to fuck both of them up. I knew I couldn't beat both of them, wasn't even sure I could have beat 1 as drunk as I was. They both stood there confused as hell. I kept yelling and daring them to step in the elevator. The doors closed and the elevator started moving. I hit my floor and ran to my room. Dodged a bullet that night.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Some guys on our department dress 24/7 off duty in Blue line shirts and all kinds of stuff that screams "cop."  I try to blend.  I look like about the last person you would ever think is a cop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, bad juju.  It's good advice for everyone to not look "tactical" these days.  Blend in.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What kind of drugs do you do, you dirty inkie?!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Careful guys, your polos and cargo pants might make you look like a cop..
View Quote

#PoloShirtPrivilege
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
#PoloShirtPrivilege
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful guys, your polos and cargo pants might make you look like a cop..

#PoloShirtPrivilege

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A shitty situation indeed.  But now I'm curious, and have a question for the cops here.  What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.
View Quote

"Smile and wave" where I work. 99% of the time the people saying it are already in my custody and heading to county.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I will continue to do so
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Due to the way I carry myself and haircut people have assumed I was police or mil. Of course I am not. Was mistaken for a narc officer due to my tattos. I also have scars on my face along with asphalt imbeded in my skin which get mistaken for teardrop tattoo under my eye or dirt. I where khakis and boots occasionally with a polo but I have worn that stuff since high school. I am a people watcher anyway so I always "keep an eye out". To many stupid people out there and I don't want to get caught up in their shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:56:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

SW. Damn snowbird area too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where in FL?

My parents just retired to Cape Coral.  Hopefully the hood rats are keeping to Lehigh.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I open carry, usually a Glock. I've had several people assume I was a cop, and a few react aggresively under that assumption.

I've not had any real issues with it, but I laugh when they say that. Not an awkward laugh, but an actual, honest laugh. I'm the farthest thing possible from a cop.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:23:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Not a cop and I wear the typical SC uniform (SC guys will know what I'm talking about) but I keep my hair short (balding) and I walk upright and make eye contact and I've been in EMS for over twenty years.  My favorite line that I've used has been "Do you have a minute for me to share the words of the prophet Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon with you?"   So far nobody has wanted to stick around.    FWIW, I"m agnostic and would be pretty lost if someone ever did want to talk about the LDS church.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Shit's really getting crazy out there guys, be careful.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A shitty situation indeed.  But now I'm curious, and have a question for the cops here.  What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.
View Quote

Typically I say " Thanks, Jesus loves you" and go on about my day.

If it's in a crowded public space, it's persistent, and creating an annoyance or alarm to those around them and the subject ignores my reasonable commands to stop annoying and alarming the general public - I can articulate disorderly conduct and take them to jail. 99% of shit talkers will beat feet if you confront them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#25]
I've never had that happen. Probably just tell them to Fuck off if I did. Not a LEO BTW.

#ZeroFucksGiven
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
All an act because deep down inside some folks know they are really pussies and try to intimidate their way out of a real fight.

https://youtu.be/7TneuFkRato

Long story as short as I can make it.... about 15 years ago I was at my cousin's wedding. We (my younger brother and I) were staying the hotel where the wedding reception was. We were drunk the whole time and he got into with a couple of guys- name calling and a little shoving. It's broken up and we go on with our night and pretty much forget about it all. He hits the room before me and goes to sleep. When I finally decide I'm ready to crash, I head to the room. I'm in the elevator going up to our floor. The elevator door is closing and someone hits the call button and the doors open again. I look up and see two of the guys we were beefing with when we got to the hotel. I was alone against two guys. I had an oh shit moment and decided I had two choices. 1) try to play nice and see how that goes or 2) start talking shit. I choose option 2. I started yelling at them both, told them to get the fuck in the elevator and as soon as the doors closed I was going to fuck both of them up. I knew I couldn't beat both of them, wasn't even sure I could have beat 1 as drunk as I was. They both stood there confused as hell. I kept yelling and daring them to step in the elevator. The doors closed and the elevator started moving. I hit my floor and ran to my room. Dodged a bullet that night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://youtu.be/7TneuFkRato

You sir, win two internets. One for each of your huge balls.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Really starting to wonder if I should ride around with my rifle and plate carrier in my car.
There's pretty much no yutes in any area I frequent but you never know.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just can't seem to win. Wore my hair long, bushy beard, lots of tats, and kept getting the attention of the cops. Went more conservative with polo shirts/kakis and people thought I was the cop.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

How bout the ones that dress like that and don't carry.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My parents just retired to Cape Coral.  Hopefully the hood rats are keeping to Lehigh.

Mike
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where in FL?

Mike

The Cape is pretty mellow for around 200K people. Also known as Cape Coma.

Bad areas for these types are FT Myers and Lehigh.

Cape Has only had one cop shot and that was about 5 yrs ago on a traffic stop. Gang banger, 3 rounds, one went under his vest. He survived.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#31]
I almost had an incident last night at Wal-mart because of this reason.

I have had several friends tell me I look like a cop because of my height, size, build and short hair. I also look people in the eye and look around (situational awareness)
Living in some bad areas growing up I know to make sure I know who and what is around me at all times so I scan as I’m out and if I see someone or body language that catches my attention I stare a bit.

Last night I needed a couple things and decided to stop by Wal-mart before heading home.
I was wearing a black T-shirt with a white outline of GA with some writing inside it. The back is big and the front has the GA outline small on the left chest side. Whenever I wear this shirt I get looks and people look away quick when I turn to look at them. It looks very much like a GA cop type shirt.

As I’m walking in there are two big black guys and a fairly large black woman...I’m watching them while walking toward the entrance. They are walking slow and I get in front of them. As I walked past them I heard the biggest black guy say (loudly) "sheeeeit I thought he was a cop (laughter). I was about to bust his nuts up son".

Things are getting very real out here. I hope everyone takes these BLM threats and tone serious and is carrying at all times.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:19:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm through fucking around with it. These bastards have brought a lot of shit down and that's how it's gonna be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm through fucking around with it. These bastards have brought a lot of shit down and that's how it's gonna be.

Bingo,time to take out the trash......
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:24:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Can you post a selfie or something? I'm dying to know what your haircut looks like.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:48:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where in FL?

I hope it's not near Northport. We've got a summer home there.  That was really one of the only good things about the place was it was a quiet place.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I usually laugh and flip em off.

I was honking my horn (in my patrol car) today at a group of protesters with "Honk if you hate the police" signs outside of city hall. The did not wave back as I drove away from the light.

If I'm really in a mood I'll fire off a bunch of ghetto slang insults at em.

J-
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was honking my horn (in my patrol car) today at a group of protesters with "Honk if you hate the police" signs outside of city hall. The did not wave back as I drove away from the light.

J-

That's hilarious, well played sir!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:09:29 AM EDT
[#36]
I wish I looked like a cop.

I'm tired of paying for my meals like a civilian.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey black lives dont matter
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:16:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Wink and blow a kiss.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saw it today.

Black dude, beat down car tailgated the shit out of me on a secondary road. Went around me in traffic, then got in front of me at a light.
Light turns green and he just sits there. Talking like 10-15 seconds, other cars were pulling out from behind me and going around him.
When I finally honked at him, he hung half his body out of the car to flip me off.
Almost like he decided at random that he was going to fuck with me until I "disrespected" him, then he was gonna start shit. It was then he noticed the cop car in oncoming traffic and decided to drive away.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:50:44 AM EDT
[#40]
ITT.: We post how unperposefully bad ass we all look and our best day dream.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:50:53 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Fuck you too"

https://youtu.be/skHqcFKhydk

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:17:29 AM EDT
[#42]
People all the time think I am a cop all the time.

I have a goat and short hair wear normal non tactical clothes.  

Really weird.

When I started working at Amtrak, where most employees are black, they all thought I was some sort of special forces Rambo or something.  Really weird as I am  super laid back guy not dressing or pretending to be anything.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#43]
I open carry, usually my Sig P220-45 or 1911.    Most questions I get are you a Bounty Hunter?   Is there a bounty on you I’ll be happy to collect?   I wore blue for 10 years; couldn’t take the new sheriff anymore, so I gave it up.   Went back to pulling wrenches.   I still keep my head on a swivel

This my normal dress.

Yal be safe
Wolf
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:56:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This.  

I'm not sure that they understand what they're asking for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"

This.  

I'm not sure that they understand what they're asking for.

Always nice when an adversary announces their presence from afar.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:21:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably a chuckle, maybe a smile and wave.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:29:11 AM EDT
[#46]
ETA: Disregard.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#47]
I usually say "Just remember buddy, everything is being recorded" as I smile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Can you post a selfie or something? I'm dying to know what your haircut looks like.
View Quote
As a card carrying member of the high and tight since 1986 I thought the same thing.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

J-
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

J-

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#50]
See, I'm not too worried about it down here.

It either all military, cops, or retirees around here.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top