Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I would have avoided a house with a sKerry sign in it in the first place.

That makes me think of something. Since we gunowners are a bunch of Billy-Bobs with bullet hoses, how come the dems are the ones getting busted for vandalizm and how come we haven't been riddling the sKerry signs with bullet holes? Me thinks that I have found some new targets for the range once this thing is over...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#2]
never met a Marine who hates sailors.

never met a Marine who would support Kerry

never met a Marine with a sub standard IQ  (wait...yes i have)

im calling bullshit on this one.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
A true Marine would have dropped you before you made it 1/2 way up his driveway.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why does the Navy have Marines on board their ships?

Sheep would be way to obvious?  

Haha, just kidding.  Marines are great, but touchy.  I will take cover now.  

Is it true you are "only gay while under way"?

It aint queer away from the peer.

Your only gay if you enjoy it - you have to try it once a month or so just to make sure you still don't, and that you haven't "turned."

Yeah - I've hung out with too many sailors .

As for the subject at hand - it's already all been said, but to reiterate:

1)  Doubtful he was ever in the service.
2)  Doubtful that, if he was in the service, he was ever a Marine (the "ex" Marine terminology is a big red flag)
3)  Definitely an asshole.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:38:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Felt sorry for them a little too. I mean they sign up for the Navy and get stuck with the Corps while some of their buddies end up pushing wheelchairs around the hospital. That had to suck.

We didn't  necessarily get stuck with the Marines. Some of us chose the 'Green' side....

True. I did run into some that chose to do it.
Always wondered how that worked. They just start sticking in extra guys if there aren't enough volunteers or what?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya know, I'm Navy, my dad was Navy and my granpa was Navy. I love Marines. I know that when the SHTF I can count on them.

ETA, That guy was a dick. I've never had any problems with Marines. Whether in a bar or on the job.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
In reality, there is only one area in which the Corps is not fully self sufficient. And that's for peck-checkers like the one that posted above.

BTW squid, I never entrust my shot record to anyone.

Don't forget about the friendly Chaplain... Learned to love seeing him my first week at PI.  That was the only time that a Drill Instructor wasn't breathing down our necks.  Also the Chaplain gets REAL popular building up to, and during combat.  

And a big +1 on the shot record.  I was 3 months into the FMF when that happened to me.  I've kept a current copy ever since.  Really used to piss the Corpsmen off when I asked for an updated copy after getting a shot or two.  Been out  for almost 9 years and still have it.

And I agree with the others...  If he said "EX" he probably wasn't.  Sounds like a prick just the same.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top