User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Roane County/Kingston, TN is a different kind of place. Probably at least 2-3 murder for hires being planned there at any given time.
View Quote

Come on now, my family's from that area, spent many an hour on Watts Bar Lake
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#2]
what does she think this is, a White Snake video?

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:56:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who hires a hit man for $3000? Dumb ass.
View Quote

"and I got niggas in DC that'll hit you for 3 G's and a box of Yums carryout"
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is  this the same BAM on TheChive NSFW:http://thechive.com/2015/08/31/user-submit-transition-to-the-1st-civ-div-must-be-easier-when-your-gorgeous-35-hq-photos-and-bio/
View Quote

Nice, how does the service handle women getting fake tits?

ETA: She's been out a couple of years, may have gotten them after. I still wonder though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The 80's called...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Welcome to Kingston, TN, the land that time forgot.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#7]
meh...HOT but Crazy

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Pretty good way to get rid of your crazy girlfriend legally.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:18:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Roane County/Kingston, TN is a different kind of place. Probably at least 2-3 murder for hires being planned there at any given time.
View Quote

The Houston brothers
Megan Fox
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She's hawt.
View Quote

yes she is...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Army??!!

I would have guessed Navy, but not Army.

I mean as in submarine service due to all the seamen and all that.

I figure she was fucked crazy, then stayed crazy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow. One of the 4 Marines from pissing on the dead Taliban was asked to do the deed.
View Quote

Well, they were morally bankrupt to begin with...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Would hit, but only from behind. I'd be worried she'd pull a "Gone Girl" on me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I thought OP was a retread?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Marine bitches be cray.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#16]
There's a lesson to be learned here. Offer lousy pay, get lousy help, unless the local labor market is oversaturated. She's probably one of those people who thinks big ticket CEOs should get minimum wage.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Houston brothers
Megan Fox
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Houston brothers
Megan Fox

I had to work around there a few years ago. Five minutes into my stay, a car load of white trash tweakers in a 30 year old Toyota Cressida tried to jump me at a gas station parking lot in broad daylight. They were driving around asking for gas money and when I declined, the two dudes in back started talking shit about "taking all my money." When the one on my side started to get out, I dropped my groceries, kicked his door shut on his face and gripped some Glock. I never cleared kydex but the point was taken and they took off cursing me.

A couple days later some crazy bitch shot up some baliffs in front of the courthouse in the middle of the day to spring her husband who was going on trial.

Also, during my stay a headless, limbless torso was found near some railroad tracks in middle of town and a couple guys ambushed and killed by rifle a deputy and his citizen ride along.

Craziest small town I've ever seen. Maybe it's nuclear waste in the water from Oak Ridge?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Would smash wearing body armor just in case

View Quote

Too dangerous.

Tied down.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Great movie, soundtrack too. But, Kathleen Turner's character got away with it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
If you read the entire article, you can make a pretty well formed opinion that she has a little issue with anger management.

View Quote

That chick is plain "Bat Shit Crazy"
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There goes my theory of who she was.  Unless they let you surf AR15.com from jail
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would you risk getting that level of crazy pregnant? Don't risk letting it reproduce!

There goes my theory of who she was.  Unless they let you surf AR15.com from jail

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3473029/vw-oh-snap-o.gif
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#23]
shes a rough looking 29yo

Still would smash
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Somehow I am sure someone here knows them
View Quote

She had a shop in the town I live in called Bread and Breakfast. Pretty good food. I met her a couple times and she did seem a bit off, but still very hot in person. She just up and closed her shop and moved to Tennessee one day. A month or 2 later this story came out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#25]
We weren't FB friends but she came up all the time as a suggested friend since we had about 45 mutual friends.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We weren't FB friends but she came up all the time as a suggested friend since we had about 45 mutual friends.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I had to work around there a few years ago. Five minutes into my stay, a car load of white trash tweakers in a 30 year old Toyota Cressida tried to jump me at a gas station parking lot in broad daylight. They were driving around asking for gas money and when I declined, the two dudes in back started talking shit about "taking all my money." When the one on my side started to get out, I dropped my groceries, kicked his door shut on his face and gripped some Glock. I never cleared kydex but the point was taken and they took off cursing me.

A couple days later some crazy bitch shot up some baliffs in front of the courthouse in the middle of the day to spring her husband who was going on trial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Houston brothers
Megan Fox

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Also, during my stay / a couple guys ambushed and killed by rifle a deputy and his citizen ride along.

Craziest small town I've ever seen. Maybe it's nuclear waste in the water from Oak Ridge?

Those would be the Houston brothers.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Man, some people are stupid.

Unless you are a gang leader with your own crew of thugs, the hitman is always an undercover cop.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The answer is yes, but watch your back!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure how to vote on this one.

The answer is yes, but watch your back!

Alias, fake mustache, rental car, hotel, the works
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Would smash.  With a cinder block.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's real retarded, sir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would you risk getting that level of crazy pregnant? Don't risk letting it reproduce!

That's real retarded, sir.

I'm still curious as to why he decided it was me. Unless he just waited for the first known female to say something and picked that one, maybe?

It makes no sense.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#33]

She looks almost exactly like a friend of mine.  I better call her husband to see if he's ok..

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I have a couple friends that call me Neo. Maybe I am "the one". I won't be loading the jump simulator anytime soon though.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top