Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a woman, but I remember this man who was a skinny as a rail when he met this girl.  About 5'10" and only 140 lbs.  Well, he got engaged to the girl and her mom kept inviting him over for family dinners.  He put on about 20 lbs during the engagement.  Then, when he got married, his dear wife kept feeding him really well and to put himself and his wife through school he was working full time at a desk job.  Within another year or two he was pushing close to 170 lbs!

Oh wait, that's my story.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Pics are not loading of the wilda beast
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:22:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I started working where I am now, this married woman worked down the hall, very hot.

She divorced a few years later, and has slowly evolved into this fat hilda-beast creature.

Unbelievable how much she has changed over the last 5 years or so.

People age at different rates at different times in their life.   When I was forty people thought I was about thirty as I was in great shspe.   I really hit a bad patch health-wise when I was 54.   Now I am 60 and look every day of it too - and sadly, feel every day of it.  That's what being in critical condition twice will do for you.

Went through surgery on both knees, pneumonia twice, and cancer all within a two year timespan.  After that, when I was about 33 or 34, I had co-workers from another office tell me how surprised they were when they learned my age because they though I looked like I was in my mid to late 40's.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Funny, but what I have noticed is when a woman really starts to lose weight and tone up, it turns out she is recently divorced.
Getting back in dating form.

Damn straight!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Old friend of mine married a world of Warcraft nerd. Over the course of her marriage she has gained 120 lbs, become a hoarder and a slob. Its really sad. Her house is so filthy you can no longer tell the color of the floor. She wears clothing that shows her gunt off. She perpetually has food stains on her face and clothes. It's fucking horrifying.

But a lot of men let themselves go, too. I work in a warehouse and most of the guys there live on Maruchan noodles and shower once a week.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I started working where I am now, this married woman worked down the hall, very hot.

She divorced a few years later, and has slowly evolved into this fat hilda-beast creature.

Ha, you "ain't seen shee-it".

I work LE.  I've seen woman go from 30 years old to 65 years old in about 3-5 years.....hard drug use and prostitution.

One that comes to mind was a stripper (decent enough looking....wouldn't touch her, but decent) that got hooked on crack. Well, got bad to the point she couldn't work a pole, then started walking the street.  After having her faced smashed in a few times by Johns and the scabs from the MRSA she looked like a zombie.....all in a matter of about 18 months.

Yeah, I've seen them go downhill.......so fast you'd swear they were in an olympic luge event!

I was a cabbie for eight years. The type you're describing takes cabs a lot.

The worst was the woman dying from AIDS that her cheating husband gave her. By the end I was virtually carrying her to the cab. The last fare from her house was taking her daughter to the lawyer to handle her estate. I still feel sad about it. She was a good woman.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, this real  girl I liked in high school. She fell into the wrong crowd, started hitting the bottle hard, dropped out of college, and then started hitting the meth even harder. She's fucked up her family, career, and now even her health. It's sad, she was a nice girl...now... she's just
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:42:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ever see a woman just go downhill before your eyes?

Like you wouldn't believe. Years ago, in my early 20's, I dated a very nice-looking redhead who came from a very successful, good family. We had our fun for about a year and things happened and we went our separate ways. We stayed in touch some over the years and I found out that she ended up dating a real loser. The guy got her addicted to heroin, and would beat her when she refused to go out and steal stuff for him. She had two kids with him, both of which ended up being raised by the grandparents. I spoke to her a few months ago, I think she keeps in touch because she wants to "borrow" money, but she never musters the courage to actually ask.

She's been on heroin for 10 years and I'm surprised she's still alive. She's been raped in Southeast DC trying to get a fix, robbed, beaten, in and out of jail, etc. She has one sibling who is CEO of a company in San Francisco. It's amazing how she turned out given how successful everyone else in her family is. I'm pretty sure some stuff happened to her growing up. She was utterly amazing in bed...damn shame.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm just surprised no one's said "dependasaurus" yet.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny, but what I have noticed is when a woman really starts to lose weight and tone up, it turns out she is recently divorced.

Damn straight!

Sad that instead of keeping themselves attractive for their spouse, some people only care about being attractive when it comes time to entice another mate.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:47:33 AM EDT
[#11]
My ex-wife.

When we met, in high school, she was a size 5 blonde with DD-cups and a Tennessee southern accent.

She moved back to Tennessee, fell for her ex-boyfriend's lines, and had his kid...at 15.

She moved back to Florida about a size 10, but still pretty, sweet, and smart. Well, book-smart, anyway. Girl had no common sense whatsoever. Prior to having the kid, she already had letters of recommendation to the Naval academy.

Anyway, we get married after high school and moving to her hometown in Tennessee. We both worked, she kept the house up with my help, we raised her daughter, and our son.

After my son was born we moved back to Florida and she went downhill. Diagnosed a various times with various illnesses after our daughter was born, would hardly get out of bed, left everything up to me to do. Gained even more weight.

Blamed me for everything. I believe that I have posted about it before, but long story short no matter what I did I was wrong.

I ended up getting layed off and was out of work for 6 months, which led me to enlisting in the Army. By the end of Basic Training, she had decided that she wanted a divorce.

We divorced, and she had primary custody of the kids. Since then, she has been involved with a few different lowlifes, an illegal Mexican immigrant, and was married to an ex-Marine whom I am still not sure that he was actually in the Corps. They are now in the process of getting a divorce.

She lost her apartment and car, had to move back in with her mom, and I have my kids with me now. My stepdaughter worked her ass off to get out of high school a year early and now lives on her own and pretends that she does not have a mom.

When I would pick the kids up for visitation, it was...surreal. She still had the same furniture, the same pots and pans, the same dishes...still had the family pictures of us up on the walls even after she got married.

I used to have really strong negative feelings for her for all the shit she put me through, but these days I just feel sorry for her. She has not made any effort to visit our children in the last 2 and a half years.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#12]
usually they start getting fat and worthless after i have dated them for a few months.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I know a woman who is a Yo-Yo.

Small, petite little blonde, in shape she might weigh 110lbs.    Every time she gets pregnant, "BOOM" an easy 250-300lbs.  A year later, she's back to 110lbs and ready to get pregnant again.  She's on her 4th kid in the 10 years I've known her.

Nice family, it's just freaky to see.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I see it a lot, but it's usually after they get married.  Sounds like your girl may have a drug problem.

Drugs usually make them skinnier not fatter.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn straight!

Sad that instead of keeping themselves attractive for their spouse, some people only care about being attractive when it comes time to entice another mate.

Mine was a major contributor to the problem.  I started my diet changes prior to the divorce.
I've kept my weight off for ten years.  He has not.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I've seen it a few times in coworkers and acquaintances.

The most striking example I heard about but didn't see in person happened back in my 1970's cop shop days.  We sold a product that the manufacturer chose to advertise with an 18 year old model posing with it.  She worked in the front office of the factory.  Now, this model would stop you in your tracks.  You couldn't help but stare at the brochures.  She was much, much better looking than most of the actresses and models you see in the media today.  And the way she was dressed in the picture ...........................

Well, at the factory she worked in her desk became Testosterone Central.  Every swinging dick in the factory and reps roaming around in the field found excuses to hang out at her desk and try to get a ride.

It became so obnoxious to her that she started eating until she turned into a blimp, and they all quit bothering her.  One of our outside salesman had reason to visit the factory about a year later and saw her.  He said you couldn't recognize the incredibly hot chick in the sales brochures.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:08:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I was in a Cav unit in the Army, and as you may have heard lots of guys end up marrying Asian women.   Well, many seemed to transition from OMG Hot into haggard Mamasan within just a couple years.   To my young, western eyes, it was notable...and really creepy.    Like 30 to 65 overnight.   We all get older and less attractive, but this was just .
And it was without Meth or McDonald's afaik.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
IBT members saying "Yeah, my wife" or something along those lines.

I've seen plenty of beautiful girls from HS completely lose it after graduating and popping out one or two "oopsie" kids.

A few weeks ago I ran into this girl I used to have a pretty big crush on - didn't recognize her. She found 50 more lbs of herself, stopped trying to look decent, and was stuffing her face with a cheeseburger.

Al the girls I went to high school with got old and fat!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Old friend of mine married a world of Warcraft nerd. Over the course of her marriage she has gained 120 lbs, become a hoarder and a slob. Its really sad. Her house is so filthy you can no longer tell the color of the floor. She wears clothing that shows her gunt off. She perpetually has food stains on her face and clothes. It's fucking horrifying.

But a lot of men let themselves go, too. I work in a warehouse and most of the guys there live on Maruchan noodles and shower once a week.

thats hot!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Usually there's jewelry involved.

Oh wait, you mean downhill.

Yea, the wife.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:14:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Does watching my mother die of liver cancer count?

Nothing else compares after that.

Watched my aunt die in the final stages. She was a shadow of the person she was previously. She was probably the most kindest and wonderful person I've ever known.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#22]
A girl we hired less than a year ago told me last week she has gained over sixty pounds since we hired her.  She was tiny when we hired her so that's nearly a 50% increase in weight!  Of course almost everyone else I work with has noticeably gained wait.  Long hours, abuse and stress will do that to you.z
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#24]
sorta like this?  

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn straight!

Mine was a major contributor to the problem.  I started my diet changes prior to the divorce.
I've kept my weight off for ten years.  He has not.

Yeah, I was careful to avoid specifying gender because I know that either sex can be guilty of it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#26]
The natural metabolism and good looks of your teens and early twenties will go downhill fast if you're not taking steps to take care of yourself.

You can't be drinking, smoking, eating, and partying hard for 10 years and still expect to look good.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 8:39:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I've seen heroin and cocaine do this to a few, both men and women. I had a buddy, that was a good-looking, well kept, healthy guy and had things looking up for him. Decent job and all that. Coke cost him his job, health and granted him some jail-time. Dude completely fell apart and turned into a shell of himself in a matter of months.
Girl I worked with did the same thing. She always had a little bit of the crazy, but I ran into her once a couple years later when she was all strung-out and she makes some very incriminating comments to me. I ran into her children's father and ex-husband (decent guy) a few weeks later and asked him what is up. He was in the middle of a custody battle for the kids and I got subpoenaed to testify, which I did.  Fast forward a few years, and I see her every once in a while around the town I work in. Sad thing to see. She was never gorgeous, but she wasn't unattractive and kinda cute. Now she's a dread-locked, tattooed-faced, sunken-cheeked mess. She looks like a bag-lady in her ratty hoodies and over-size filthy clothes.

Sad to see someone go down that road.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I know a woman who is a Yo-Yo.

Small, petite little blonde, in shape she might weigh 110lbs.    Every time she gets pregnant, "BOOM" an easy 250-300lbs.  A year later, she's back to 110lbs and ready to get pregnant again.  She's on her 4th kid in the 10 years I've known her.

Nice family, it's just freaky to see.

If you've had a vasectomy this could be a fun ride.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats hot!

Her old hoarding friend or the 'seasoned' Ramen munching warehouse guys?

Or are you dreaming of a hot tub filled with both?

This is Arfcom......I am afraid to make any assumptions.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#31]
The girl a few houses down used to be a real cute pot head at 16. At 18 she found Jesus and moved away. Now at 21 she is pushing 170 pounds and married...
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Pretty much every chick in this thread.

/edit: After some thought it occurred to me that posting a link to another forum with that particular content might not be allowed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, you "ain't seen shee-it".

I work LE.  I've seen woman go from 30 years old to 65 years old in about 3-5 years.....hard drug use and prostitution.

One that comes to mind was a stripper (decent enough looking....wouldn't touch her, but decent) that got hooked on crack. Well, got bad to the point she couldn't work a pole, then started walking the street.  After having her faced smashed in a few times by Johns and the scabs from the MRSA she looked like a zombie.....all in a matter of about 18 months.

Yeah, I've seen them go downhill.......so fast you'd swear they were in an olympic luge event!

I was a cabbie for eight years. The type you're describing takes cabs a lot.

The worst was the woman dying from AIDS that her cheating husband gave her. By the end I was virtually carrying her to the cab. The last fare from her house was taking her daughter to the lawyer to handle her estate. I still feel sad about it. She was a good woman.

Yeah, doing this job long enough I've learned not to look down my nose at these people.  I certainly hold them accountable but realize how easily it can happen to so-called "good" people.  I pray my children will never be tempted by drugs.  they are EVIL.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#34]
I have. Life sucks some times. Their loss. Doesn't bother me, they are free to do their thing, and I'm free to do mine.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Ive seen a few ladies that look "not so good" while they were married... ended up getting a divorce and a few months later look like a totally different chick.... And I mean for the better too... shit effects people differently...
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#36]
I've seen the growth of the whale many times.

Sometimes it's shocking how hot they were, when you see them 10 years later.

Other times, they were always struggling with the weight a bit... but stopped fighting it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Nope, not even when I begged reeeeaaaallly hard
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#39]
"Ever see a woman just go down before your eyes."

I miss read this thread.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#40]
I've seen it happen in a matter of weeks because of alcohol and cocaine.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I seen my soon to be ex wife yesterday for the fist time in almost a year, she looks like 20 miles of rough road.

Unreal how hard she aged in such a short time.

ETA: With her mental illness and the fact she is now a heavy drug user (she got a OWI last month, Drugs).

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Yes.  The last 4 years of my marriage to my ex-wife.  Not pretty!  

What is even stranger, is that she's only gotten fatter since she married the dude I caught her cheating with.  He doesn't look happy when I see them.

Meanwhile, I've upgraded significantly.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
yep seen it plenty

my cousin had a kid and put on about 60-70 lbs and will not lose it. she added more weight after having the kid.

its sad.

she used to be hot, now i would not even look at her twice.

Wait so you still look at your cousin "that way" once?

Confusing statement is confusing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#44]
This thread needs more "Faces of Meth"
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:51:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Do police or EMS work.  You'll see them every day.  Some in a matter of weeks, some drag it out for years.

As far as drinkers.  I think the hard liquor one's are the worst for women. With beer they tend to keep their looks for a while, start on the whisky and it's a pretty fast transition.

I've seen many drink themselves to the point an artery in their throat or stomach bursts and they die vomiting blood.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Only skiing  

Look I have to derail just for a sec here.

Harv, can we get the regular spider face back?

You're freaking me out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only skiing  

Look I have to derail just for a sec here.

Harv, can we get the regular spider face back?

You're freaking me out.

Oh god, me too. I saw his avatar last night and it made my skin crawl
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#49]
XCR used to have a hot avatar, now she's look'in kinda hadji.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Funny you should bring this up.
I have my 40 yr High school reunion this weekend

Of course I am fit and trim (snarf!)

Should be entertaining

I've always enjoyed that aspect of my reunions.  The last one was the 30th, in 2005.  The down side is that an exponentially increasing number of your classmates have died since the last reunion.

My mom is 78.  She drove all the way to Iowa her 60th in September.  Out of 81 in her class, 34 showed up.  31 have died.

Yeah well we only mannaged to have a 10th and the 20Th got away from us in the planning stage so it ended up being a 25th. Nobody felt like planing a 30th so we went from the 25th to the 40th . I can't think the last 15 years have been good to lots of folks

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top