Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but I have seen a Vega, Pinto, and a Gremlin on the road in the past few weeks. I think the end is near.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
a pair of SBC double hump heads.  I smeared a glob of grease on the casting marks till I could come back a couple of days later and get them.  
i know CSB.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a tape deck....and some Credence.
View Quote

The dude abides
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been told that the shredders can separate metals to the point they have barrels for coins.  I am a junkyard junkie, have found tools and stuff but no guns.  Latest find was a nice set of bucket seats out of a 4runner that were almost bolt-ins to replace the bench seat in my 'Yota pickup.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a '64 Volvo P-1800 from a junkyard once.   I drove it for a few years and the frame part was rusting out and getting scary so I sold it to a guy who parted it out for his P-1800.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#6]
If you ever travel up I-75 near Alger Michigan, Wolverton's Salvage is on the east side of the highway.  I paid the drunk owner $100 for all the old car parts I could load in my pickup a week before the crusher came in. Anything that was easy to pull I snatched.

I got the air cleaners from a 1953 Hudson Hornet.

I sold them on Ebay for $238.  The rest of the stuff sold on either Ebay or at swap meets & I made nearly $2000 in my parts haul.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top