Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does one whacking it while watching me in a college gym shower count?  

Thankfully he was caught and expelled on the same day.

Uhhhhh, sorry about that dude, didn't think you noticed me.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope - and I'm quite happy with being shutout on this one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I have.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, at work. And when he didn't take the hint, even after threatening his life, I filed sexual harrassment charges. He was fired less than 24 hours later.

I had no idea you guys had a homo in Indiana!

We like to keep at least one token faggot for PC purposes..............
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have.  

DETAILS!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not as much as they used to......

Take a road trip up north in the summer when the point is open
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Once in Houston Texas.
That’s right, Texas.

After grabbing it by his neck and bagging its face into the nearest wall a few times I was left alone.

Beyond that I don’t believe anyone else wants the details.

Sorry
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, but I rather say what happened about 2 days ago.  Me and the wife are walking in the mall, and these 2 girls walk up to my wife and tell her that they think I'm cute, and that they think shes cute too.  Then they ask if we had an open relationship and if we were willing to "share".  My wife started laughing and turned around and asked me, "you wanna go for it?"  but I was too scared to find out if she was testing me, so I said no.  I really pussed out guys, feel free to hit me in the face if ya see me...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yes, but I rather say what happened about 2 days ago.  Me and the wife are walking in the mall, and these 2 girls walk up to my wife and tell her that they think I'm cute, and that they think shes cute too.  Then they ask if we had an open relationship and if we were willing to "share".  My wife started laughing and turned around and asked me, "you wanna go for it?"  but I was too scared to find out if she was testing me, so I said no.  I really pussed out guys, feel free to hit me in the face if ya see me...

Dude, You passed up a perfect oppertunity. You could have just said, "Honey your more woman than I could ever want,  but If you want to go a head I'll just watch"  

Either way you would have won....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread is gay. They are talking about the 3 pages of gun nuts admitting to homosexual encounters over on DU.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Online, yes. In the real world, no.

I did have a good buddy that I worked with for the Census 2000 project, who was hit on quite a few times by a couple of gay guys we worked with. One was crippled and walked with those stilt type things like Jimmy on South Park has (I have no idea what they're called). That guy looked kinda nerdy and it wasn't readily apparent that he was gay till he came onto my buddy. He talked to both of us about getting a pistol to protect himself. I think he wound up getting a .38 special revolver. He asked us to go shooting at the range with him, probably to hold him up, but we didn't go with him for obvious reasons!

The other one was a FLAMING gay guy. We weren't really friends but we did associate with him quite a bit at work. He said the usual "if only you were gay!" comments to my friend, and tried flirting with him. My friend didn't entertain any of it, and really ranted about the two while it was just me around him.

I probably typed up many an Arfcommers' census forms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:30:24 PM EDT
[#13]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top