Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
weird how so many of the stories on here are the same.  I was shoved around by this one kid in 7th, he kept at me and the more he did it the calmer i got.  then he shoved me so that i backed into a bench and got sat down.  popped back up and hit him in the face, he sprung leaks from nose and mouth and bounced off the lockers behind him too.  3 days for that one.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Ever Get Picked On As A Kid?

It's funny that you should ask, as a coworker and I were just discussing this today. My 8th grade year was hell on earth. I wasn't even 5' tall yet and my mother was struggling to raise four kids on welfare. A group of kids singled me out and were on me everyday. I had P.E. and math with most of them, and ended up having those two classes switched to avoid them. I would be punched in the stomach and my clothes thrown in the shower. They would chase me home from school and punch me. I would hide in an alley before school in the morning until the bell would ring before entering school grounds. It went on a little my freshman year, and then pretty much came to an abrupt halt.

After high school, I ran into a couple of them and they were as nice as could be to me. Probably because I'd grown up, grew my hair out long, and packed a pistol. Also, they didn't seem intimidating to me anymore, and I wondered how I could have been so fearful of them before. I definitely wouldn't take crap from anyone today.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
All the time. After I graduated and went on to play football in college, I put the word out that if certain individuals still had a problem with me, I'd be happy to meet with them....

When I started playing football is when people quit giving me shit. No way anyone in high school was gonna mess with me. Well, a few of the upper class football players did, two matter of fact. The first was hitting on my girl and during practice one day after I slugged him in the ear hole of his helmet, punched him under his face mask( I was pass blocking and my hand slid off his chest into his face area, I swear! Actually this happens quite often pure accident), and made an illegal block on him in the back while he was going for the ball carrier and sent him flying face first into a mud hole. He wanted to fight after the mud hole and the first thing the dummy did was to rip off his helmet! End of story my coach let us hit the locker room early because we were "fired up" and made eveyone else do wind sprints for lack of spirit! Ya gotta love Marines!

Second guy was a little retarded, o.k. he was a lot retarded, and started screwing with me one day at conditioning practice while we were doing plyometrics. I bull dogged him. Coach put him off the team. He was really in special ed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I was the nerd in school... of course I got picked on...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top