Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Secretly, beneath our clothes, we're all naked.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:13:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I wander around naked from time to time.  My boyfriend calls me a "closet exhibitionist."
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Usually stay in my birthday suit about fifteen minutes or so after showering.

With a body like mine I'm not exactly the exhibitionist type.

More of a'' La Bear'' dancer if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Only when the UPS man woman drops of a package.

Fixed it.    

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:18:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do it all the freaking time. I even do the pee pee dance when I pass by a mirror.

Man, I am so happy you got your apartment when you did....

TXL
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#6]
My body is a temple and I am proud of it.  OK maybe more like a Temple Complex.  OK Vatican City.  

Now that I have kids and can't hear whats happening when I am showering, and the opportunity to sacare the bejeezus out of somebody.  I don't do it.  Plus it's almost guaranteed to cause the doorbell to ring.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm also what you might call a "home nudist."  Since most days I end up doing nothing but phone and on-line support, there's really no reason to dress.  Of course, none of  the clients know they're talking on the phone to a dude who's totally buck naked.  They think I work in an office somewhere.

Quoted:
So, for thoughs that said yes.  When some one nocks on your door, do you grab something to put on to answer it, or do you ignore them?

If someone drops by I just have pull on some pants, then turn over the sofa cushions to hide the skid marks and I'm good to go!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm also what you might call a "home nudist."  Since most days I end up doing nothing but phone and on-line support, there's really no reason to dress.  Of course, none of  the clients know they're talking on the phone to a dude who's totally buck naked.  They think I work in an office somewhere.

Quoted:
So, for thoughs that said yes.  When some one nocks on your door, do you grab something to put on to answer it, or do you ignore them?

If someone drops by I just have pull on some pants, then turn over the sofa cushions to hide the skid marks and I'm good to go!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Being naked is a great way to get people to knock on your door.  Lately, everytime I'm naked, someone knocks on my door.  One night, it's my upstairs neighbor, another night, it's my buddy and his wife.  So, now, if I'm every feeling like having company, I just strip, and BLAM, there's a knock at my door.  Now, if I could just figure out the magic combo to have a hot naked chick to knock on my door instead of all of the other options.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:08:55 PM EDT
[#12]
EveryDay!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I wander in a towel from time to time..  however I only open the door for expected company

Well then , expect me to be there in 2.5 hours give or take a week or so to actually find out where you live!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Who doesn't
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I would if I had the place to myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top