Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, former lover accusing a semi-famous man of sexual abuse.  I am skeptical.  Seems like a ploy to get rich.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#2]
He looks like a pedofile with that scummy mustache.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope thats not true.

But is does follow a pattern that reminds me of the bank robber commenting on "why do you rob banks"

'cause that's where the money is."

Pedophiles don't go work on the Alaska Pipeline

I wish people would use the term pedophile correctly. It muddies the discussion when it is not. The guy is a queer, not a pedo, if he was screwing around with a 16yo boy. Pedos (by definition) are attracted to PRE pubescent kids.

Lol. I am not going to ask why this bothers you.

we got spelling Nazis ...we got gear nazis (magazine/clip) ..the only thing we don't have are Illinois Nazis...so why not split hairs?

I hate Illinois Nazis.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
sesame street is coming out with a tickle my hiney doll.

authorities have reason to suspect that the allegations may be true, as when he was arrested he was over heard to be singing "can you tell me how to get into little boy's pants"

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Elmo would like you to get in the back of his van.

lets see, 16 year old boy says he had a relationship with Elmo guy. never said it was coerced or raped. did not say he was an employee or under his supervision or power.  

Looks like he is looking for a settlement or payout.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But is does follow a pattern that reminds me of the bank robber commenting on "why do you rob banks"

I wish people would use the term pedophile correctly. It muddies the discussion when it is not. The guy is a queer, not a pedo, if he was screwing around with a 16yo boy. Pedos (by definition) are attracted to PRE pubescent kids.

Lol. I am not going to ask why this bothers you.

Look up the thread on the BSA molestion issue and the link to them barring homosexuals from joining. Calling queers who prey on teenage boys pedophiles attempts to shift the blame from queers to pedos which would negate one of the reasons for banning them. As I said, it muddies some discussions.

Words have definitions without which they would be fairly useless.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 10:31:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"Show me on the puppet where he touched you. "

"It was the puppet that touched me. "

Going on my face book.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I see how arfcom works.

woman + 16 year old boy, awesome, high fives all around.

man + 16 year old boy, horrific crime.

Gotcha.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats funny! I'm going to hell.

I really hope that this is just a BS allegation. I watched the show on "being Elmo". It's a pretty cool story. I imagine the guy is a little off though. He's been divorced 2x, because he felt elmo was more important than this family. Kind of screwed up.

A sweet job is more important that a lot of family. Depends who they are IMO.

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#11]
That's not his Elmo he is tickling........it looks like a money scam ,

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Someone photoshop pedobear in for elmo.

HHAHAHHAAHAH . Fucker HAHhahAhahhah

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

20 years from now your poolboy will look like Matthew McConaghey you won't think the Arfcom double standard was all that bad
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#14]

I'm not throwing Kevin Clash under the bus on a possible BS accusation.

Just saw him at the NYCC and he was a riot.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

20 years from now your poolboy will look like Matthew McConaghey you won't think the Arfcom double standard was all that bad

Meh. 20 years from now I'll be curled up next to the man I love, and Matthew McConaghey will be as insignificant to me as he is now.

Adults have no fucking business in the pants of 16 year olds. You can't pick and choose. It's either okay or it's not.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Evil Republicans would have ended that show much earlier!
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

B.S.  We need to see pics of the woman before evaluating.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

Because we remember what it was like to be a 16yo boy wanting to bang the teacher's brains out.

It's really not any more complicated than that.

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Adults have no fucking business in the pants of 16 year olds. You can't pick and choose. It's either okay or it's not.

I think we're all in agreement there.

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

Because we remember what it was like to be a 16yo boy wanting to bang the teacher's brains out.

It's really not any more complicated than that.

So a gay teen can't fantasize about someone in the same way?
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point was obvious that pedophiles get jobs around youths but I'm OK with you using it to make your point, whic is correct as far as it goes.

Data gathered from 4,000 boys across the US revealed that, on average, white and Hispanic boys go through puberty around the age of ten, while the average age is nine for black boys.

That's better I guess.

Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:15:46 AM EDT
[#22]
http://abcnews.go.com/US/elmo-accuser-recants-allegations-underage-sex-kevin-clash/story?id=17710758#.UKOnNeOe_w8

The 23-year-old man who accused Kevin Clash, the man who has been the voice of Elmo on "Sesame Street" for nearly three decades, of having had a sexual relationship with him when he was a minor recanted the allegation today.

"He wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship," according to a statement issued by the unidentified man's representative, Andreozzi & Associates. "He will have no further comment on the matter."

Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/elmo-accuser-recants-allegations-underage-sex-kevin-clash/story?id=17710758#.UKOnNeOe_w8

The 23-year-old man who accused Kevin Clash, the man who has been the voice of Elmo on "Sesame Street" for nearly three decades, of having had a sexual relationship with him when he was a minor recanted the allegation today.

"He wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship," according to a statement issued by the unidentified man's representative, Andreozzi & Associates. "He will have no further comment on the matter."

He should be arrested and sued to death.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:41:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He was 16... he knew what he was doing......

Or are they going to claim he caught teh ghey from the old guy? Kind of a trap.

Kid was 16. If Elmo dude was a hot female teacher she'd be not guilty.
I don't care who the 16 y/o wants to cornhole.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:43:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats funny! I'm going to hell.

I really hope that this is just a BS allegation. I watched the show on "being Elmo". It's a pretty cool story. I imagine the guy is a little off though. He's been divorced 2x, because he felt elmo was more important than this family. Kind of screwed up.

There's a documetary on Elmo/him on Netflix. Watched it with the kids. Strange dude.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:47:46 AM EDT
[#26]

I'm late to the game on this, but what is so fucking hahaha about the subject, anyways?
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:57:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Come on, really?

I'm about as shocked about Elmo being a pedo-fag (allegedly) as I was about Michael Jackson being a pedo-fag.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:00:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Who needs free candy, carnival rides and ponies when you shove your hand up elmo's ass for a living.

Elmo pulls kids in worse than Michael Jackson at a  NAMBLA convention.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:15:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The damage is already done.  This recanting will not get nearly the media attention that the accusation did.

Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:20:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Ewww.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who needs free candy, carnival rides and ponies when you shove your hand up elmo's ass for a living.

Elmo pulls kids in worse than Michael Jackson at a  NAMBLA convention.

I grew up with Elmo. I still love him to this day.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#34]
So are Tickle Me Elmo dolls now forever tainted as a toy not to give to children?

And does this make them even more of a collector item on ebay?

Pic unrelated?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

You know GD hate Teh Gays.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

You know GD hate Teh Gays.

man + 16 year old  girl, also terrible crime and immoral.  man should be over 30 for maximum scum factor.

woman + 16 year old boy, well that depends if she is good looking.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So are Tickle Me Elmo dolls now forever tainted as a toy not to give to children?

And does this make them even more of a collector item on ebay?

Pic unrelated?

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/20/14/enhanced-buzz-8271-1353439038-6.jpg

I rost.

Story could be more complicated, but as noted elsewhere, he's not really coming out with some harsh denials.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Another person came forward accusing him of molestation.  That is why he quit.

Elmo is a diddler.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I see how arfcom works.

Gotcha.

It's really just an extension of the student teacher matrix.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I have some bad news for you .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top