Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I did it, I phoned each and every one of the hero eight and thanked them personally. It took a LOT longer than email would have but the aids seemed to appreciate the kind words and I feel better too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Allen West

Yeah- maybe the guy just plays a good game but every time I hear of something he said or something he is doing
I think there just might be a future

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads-up OP. I'll have to ask my lazy-ass Congress-critter why he ain't there. Heck, he's only a hour away even in bad traffic.

The local GOP Virginia and MD reps (if there is such a thing in MD) should be giving the ones far away a break so they can get home some.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Those guys are fucking heros.

Seriously.  The entire sentiment was "well, we can't beat this guy because he'll just do what he can to get around Congress with recess appointments".  

God it makes me feel good to see someone step up to stop it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Any idea on what kind of appointments Zero was going to make (besides shitty ones)?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Good for them

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top