Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Penguins scare the shit out of me.
Clowns don't bother me a bit, though.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OK guys.It's done with,so lets get back to being friendly to the penguins and to tequilabob...

What is tequilabob doing to the penguins ?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Please guys. Go easy on him. He owns Colts, and you know what owning them can do to a persons mental state. Give the guy a break.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK guys.It's done with,so lets get back to being friendly to the penguins and to tequilabob...

He's involved with a nun?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Or, stokes could have edited the title to remove the bold and then IMed the guy.

People should be nicer.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Or, stokes could have edited the title to remove the bold and then IMed the guy.

People should be nicer.

We aren't talking about people.  We're talking about Stokes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's involved with a nun?

well since the priests  have turned the sexual appitite to "other" area's, someone has to service them.

(thank god i am luthern)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

People should be nicer.

Sure.  People should be nicer.  But if you edit other people's post everyday, several a day, e-mail/IM them,.....it will get old fast.  Your job is endless because you have to deal not only with old members, but new ones also.
 The best way is to "read and know the rules first before posting."
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Read the Fucking rules !
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People should be nicer.

Do you realize that those E.E. rules have been in place since 2002?  Do you know that for nearly a year we busted our butts emailing, IM & editing people's ads before we finally had enough?  It's not your IM box or email cabinet that has to be cleaned out every few weeks.  It has nothing to do with flexing muscles, it has everything to do with keeping things running smoothly.  Considering how many ads get posted day in and day out over there it'not an easy task.  (GD mods don't have it any easier.)

And even with all that attention there are countless illegal BTT's
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Well after having one of my Ad's deleted for an alleged violation I can certainly understand your frustration!

I IM'ed Stokes and he was helpful in trying to figure out what it was I was supposed to have done wrong. He could not find anything wrong with it and neither could I. He could only come to the conclusion that it was a BTT violation. I had not BTT'ed it...but I did answer someone's question.

If what I done was a BTT violation and worthy of deletion then about 75% of the Ad's there are doing the same thing as I did but their Ad's are still there.

Now I understand that it is a tiresome and thankless job and the pay is a 'little below scale' so I just have to live with the mod's interpretation of the rules.

I have more important things to do than worry about small things like this.

I do however put all my Ad's in a Word document and copy and paste it on the EE so if anything happens I have a copy ready to go!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
some folks are just too high-strung.

Yup and that would be several of the MODS.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I was a dumbass and didn't read the rules

I also had a add trashed

I delt with it

I read the rules

Now deal with it

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Since this issue is just starting Round 2, I figured I bump this to the top!!

I'm sure jnewt will be along shortly.

Trouble maker
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#21]
i like pie!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:14:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
excuse me but the MODS did nothing wrong. It was STAFF!!
mike

ps... i am organizing a pequin hunt in december if anyone is interested

I have the bait and permits for penguin's

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:35:51 AM EDT
[#23]
HEY,

would you EE clowns kindly take your pissing match over to the EE. We have enough trouble in her in GD without you guys

mike
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:43:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top