Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Eharmony sux.  Bunch of antisocials on there.

Try Christian Mingle.  I had a lot better luck there.

http://www.christianmingle.com/

That said, I live in Toledo, OH, Men's Health rated worst city in the US for dating. (out of 100 most populous)
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As someone on this site so eloquently put it "Its hard to find romantic matches for a moody loner with an assault rifle."

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never tried eHarmony, but I really want to bang that Tanyalee chick from the commercials like a big bass drum, if that's any help.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Just tried the site and.......

"Unable To Match You At This Time  
eHarmony is based upon a complex matching system developed through extensive research with married couples. One of the requirements for successful matching is that participants fall within certain defined profiles. If we find that we will not be able to match a user using these profiles, we feel it is only fair to inform them early in the process.

We are so convinced of the importance of creating compatible matches to help people establish happy, lasting relationships that we sometimes choose not to provide service rather than risk an uncertain match.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make our profiles work for you. Our matching model could not accurately predict with whom you would be best matched. This occurs for about 20% of potential users, so 1 in 5 people simply will not benefit from our service. We hope that you understand, and we regret our inability to provide service for you at this time."

Bet it was that $0 income I listed.

Doomed, I'm doomed.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Doomed, I'm doomed.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#6]
E-Harmony said I was unmatchable and I couldn't even sign up.  I guess they didn't like my answers to their ridiculously long questionnaire.  Luckily the next year I got together with my wife...without their help!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doomed, I'm doomed.

I'm just gonna have to face the fact that I may never see another pair of knockers in person again.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doomed, I'm doomed.

Kind of funny that there seem to be so many of us here on arfcom who got the same message eh?  It must be our "to hell with everyone else" attitude .
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Been married happily three years now. Just go along with the process they have set up. It's a safe system to use, you can cut contact at any time if you don't like something (before you meet in person) but there's no going back once you do that. The system will send a canned message of your choice why you cut contact.

The system matched us up pretty good. Just be sure to be completly honest in your initial personality questions.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top