[#7]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Like a

in a

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The only consolation to an Eagles victory, is the certainty that their hoards of inbred, white trash fans will spill out of the stadium and bars, and burn down their own neighborhoods.
There's that, I suppose.

Go Giants.

Is there anything left to burn doen in Philly....home of the firebomb

+1 on the Giants
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:10:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Go Giants.

And now it all becomes clear.......
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:28:29 AM EDT
[#11]
why was she at the game?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:41:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only consolation to an Eagles victory, is the certainty that their hoards of inbred, white trash fans will spill out of the stadium and bars, and burn down their own neighborhoods.
There's that, I suppose.

Go Giants.

+1 on the Giants

Posted :: 10/24/2004 12:12:13 PM
Last Edited :: 10/24/2004 12:14:58 PM by choad33

What happened after you posted?  Oops. Giants lose - Birds win.  Philly leads by 2 games.

She says, "I LAUGH AT YOU, GIANT FAN!!!"

So does she:

Now this one... She says, "KISS MY LUCIOUS PHILLY ASS GIANT FAN!!!"

Shawna says, "I'm on my way to have sex with a Philly guy. Giant fans are losers!"

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:45:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I want the emcee job above....

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#14]
tagged...

Oh, and I would hit it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:36:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's that, I suppose.

Go Giants.

+1 on the Giants

Posted :: 10/24/2004 12:12:13 PM
Last Edited :: 10/24/2004 12:14:58 PM by choad33

What happened after you posted?  Oops. Giants lose - Birds win.  Philly leads by 2 games.

That the Giants lost or the Eagles won, has no bearing on the undeniable fact that Eagles Fans are STILL the lowest form of marble mouth Philly White Trash.  That accent!  Oh my ears...

Eagles victories are merely the road to an even GREATER heartbreak for their Fans, come December or January.
No Eagles fan can deny this, because deep in the hearts, they know that they are destined to be disappointed.
Again and again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No Eagles fan can deny this, because deep in the hearts, they know that they are destined to be disappointed.
Again and again.

I'm pinning a lot of hopes on the RedSox.  If THEY can win, then there must be some elemental karmic shift in the cosmos which will also allow the Birds to win their first Superbowl.

Oh, and listening to a Giants fan bitch about Eagles fans brings a little tear of joy to my eye.  All those years of trying to be as obnoxious as inhumanly possible definintely paid off.  I'm misting up a little right now, as I recall throwing a snow(piss)ball at Jimmy Johnson back in my mis-guided youth.  We didn't bother throwing crap at the Giants - too pathetic.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 All those years of trying to be as obnoxious as inhumanly possible definintely paid off.  I'm misting up a little right now, as I recall throwing a snow(piss)ball at Jimmy Johnson back in my mis-guided youth.  We didn't bother throwing crap at the Giants - too pathetic.

Ahh, the typical Eagles fan.
Regaling us with his glorious tales of throwing feces and urine/snowballs at people.
Typical.
You illustrate perfectly, everything I have ever known or suspected aabout Eagles Fans.

Nothing but class.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I think I just innoculated!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:56:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Regaling us with his glorious tales of throwing feces and urine/snowballs at people.
Typical.
You illustrate perfectly, everything I have ever known or suspected aabout Eagles Fans.

Nothing but class.

You know, I've been to a couple Giant's games, and your fans are nothing to brag about,

Stones from a glass house man, AND your team will not be in the playoffs YET AGAIN

Funny how you won't believe the Bullshit about the election, but if the news says all eagles fans are white trash A-holes, you believe them wholeheartedly, Come down to a game, and judge for yourself, don't take the media's view for it.  

It makes me so happy to finally be the team everyone hates, I remember when everyone hated Dallas, Why, because they were the best franchise in the league......
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:30:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical.

Nothing but class.

You know, I've been to a couple Giant's games, and your fans are nothing to brag about

Please.
Compared to Philly fans?
C'mon now.  Philly Fans are famous for their special brand of low-class, white trash hooliganism.
All it took was a few bad Cunningham passes, and the you'd hear "Ni**er!" being shouted from the stands of the Vet.

It is widely accepted that Philly fans are the bottom of the barrel.

Stones from a glass house man, AND your team will not be in the playoffs YET AGAIN

Yeah, maybe not, but we;ve won it all before, and we will again.
At least we don't proudly play with our own feces and urine

Funny how you won't believe the Bullshit about the election, but if the news says all eagles fans are white trash A-holes, you believe them wholeheartedly, Come down to a game, and judge for yourself, don't take the media's view for it.

The media?
Hell, I do base this on eyewitness accounts.
I've been to many Philly games at the Vet.
It was an embarrassment.

It makes me so happy to finally be the team everyone hates, I remember when everyone hated Dallas, Why, because they were the best franchise in the league......

It doesn't surprise me that a Philly fan would think that.
But you see, we all hated Dallas, because they were scumbags.
Deon, the multiple drug busts, etc.

You guys in Philly, incapable of recognizing the true nature of Dallas, hated them because you thought they were good.
You hated them because you wanted to be like them.
That speaks volumes.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:35:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

<snip>

blah blah blah  -  I hate Iggles fans.

But c'mon Cinci, the cheerleaders!  And they don't have that radioactive glow like the Giants cheerleaders from standing on that landfill up there.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Dude, I'm with you.

(and i don't "hate" Eagles fans, I just view them with disgust)

I don't even know that the Giants had Cheerleaders.  
But as a Giants fan, I feel obligated to despise the Eagles more than anything on this planet.

(I swear it has nothing to do with a sad day in the meadowlands, when a Quarterback should have just taken a knee and ran out the clock.  I swear)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:53:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dude, I'm with you.

(and i don't "hate" Eagles fans, I just view them with disgust)

I don't even know that the Giants had Cheerleaders.  
But as a Giants fan, I feel obligated to despise the Eagles more than anything on this planet.

(I swear it has nothing to do with a sad day in the meadowlands, when a Quarterback should have just taken a knee and ran out the clock.  I swear)

I am saddened that you view me with disgust because of some stereotype you have because of the football team I root for.    There's 65,000 fans at the games and most (easily 95%) are very good and decent people.  I am sorry you had a bad experience at our stadium a decade ago  (and an even WORSE experience in your own house, when a "miracle" occured ), you should give it another try down here, you'd be impressed with the progress we've made as fans.

Oh, and incase you've never seen this before, Can you imagine being in this marriage....

www.bluebirdtailgate.com/photos.html
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Post more pics from the show dude!  More pics.

This thread is (nearly) WORTHLESS without more pics.  

- CD
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think she's a dog.....I've seen much better looking babes than her.  But I'd probably still hit it.

she is a dog......she looks worn out....really worn out.hr

Sorry about that, guys.  I just couldn't stop hitting it, and now look at the mess I made
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:31:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't you mean the " New Jersey Giants"?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#29]

I have no idea who "Tara Reid" is, but this is a great picture.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#31]
She needs to lay off the partying a little, she is looking a little worn around the edges.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
She needs to lay off the partying a little, she is looking a little worn around the edges.

Sorry I have been keeping her out late, plus I make her do all the work in bed .
I will try to get her home a little early this week.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Tara Reid is a former (and still occasional) member of Paris Hilton's circle of friends.  She's known for being a hard-core partier, drinking, smoking, and using drugs excessively.  She looks to have aged about 15 years in the last 3-4, and is already seeking plastic surgery to help keep her looking young (even though she IS young, her lifestyle puts on a LOT of miles).

Oh, and she doesn't wear underwear.  Ever.

-Troy

I hear most of her first dates end with her saying "Not in the face..."
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:08:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tara Reid is a former (and still occasional) member of Paris Hilton's circle of friends.  She's known for being a hard-core partier, drinking, smoking, and using drugs excessively.  She looks to have aged about 15 years in the last 3-4, and is already seeking plastic surgery to help keep her looking young (even though she IS young, her lifestyle puts on a LOT of miles).

Oh, and she doesn't wear underwear.  Ever.

-Troy

I hear most of her first dates end with her saying "Not in the face..."

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:25:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The Eagles are a vile, evil team.
Their fans are the lowest form of trash.

If they win the Superbowl, it will be the beginning of the Apocalypse.
They must be stopped.

Um .... Who IS 6-0 ?  E-A-G-L-E-S  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Eagles are a vile, evil team.
Their fans are the lowest form of trash.

If they win the Superbowl, it will be the beginning of the Apocalypse.
They must be stopped.

Um .... Who IS 6-0 ?  E-A-G-L-E-S  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but that doesn't really change the nature of the team or its fans.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Former Green Bay Tight End Mark Chmura chimes in:

"I'd hit it!"

Too old for him!

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

A friend of mine is a free-lance photographer for Maxim magazine.  

He's invited me to the Maxim photo shoots in Florida.   And after shoot parties.    

MRS. Colt_SBR put her foot down (my throat) so I could go.    

Colt_SBR    

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:41:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Know the "TOE".

Oh, and Colt_SBR ol' buddy.   Remember your goood friends, the FL ArfCom contingent, when the next shoot happens
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Know the "TOE".

Oh, and Colt_SBR ol' buddy.   Remember your goood friends, the FL ArfCom contingent, when the next shoot happens

Sorry.  They just had one this weekend.  I missed this one too.  

I was in Daytona for Biketoberfest (motorcycle rally).  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/features/game_on/images/gm_l4.jpg

A friend of mine is a free-lance photographer for Maxim magazine.  

He's invited me to the Maxim photo shoots in Florida.   And after shoot parties.    

MRS. Colt_SBR put her foot down (my throat) so I could go.    

Colt_SBR    

Damn thats got to be fun I'd love to work for them, but not as a photog, as a writer. We designed a very maxim like magazine in a magazine design class back in college. Ours was better I thought. We were more smartass in our writing, the pics wer about the same, but we also had gun stuff in ours. Got an A on the project, eventhough the prof didn't like the idea from day one. Solid design though and really good writing, the only thing I didn't like was we had to use stock images, we couldn't use our own, so we basicly stole the images we wanted to use for it but since it wasn't being published, only a class project, we didn't feel bad.

And I wantt o party with the Maxim hotties too so let me know when the next time is
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:46:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top