Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
He was way out of control. I saw his friends slapping him to get him to shut up. He told the negro officers to fuck off and I think thats why he got hit in the head. I think it was intentional. He was taught a lesson for calling the cops  negros. Thats what I think. You get in a big black dudes face and call him a negro and see how they react. Id give atleast 50% odds that something like this is going to happen. So before you do, you better have your plan in place cause its probably gonna jump off after that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Drunk rednecks.

I'm not so sure...

stepfather Ayman Albataineh said.

That's sure not a redneck name.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 11:03:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's Opposite Day

No it's not.  They're acting like they always do.

BTW, did I miss something? Why did this situation call for lethal force?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not going to comment on the strike.  I'm worrying about more important things........

When the fuck are these hardasses going to learn that video taping is NOT a crime and has been made clear by the courts, over and over again?  He's off duty and likely drinking at a St. Patty's Day parade like everyone else (no problem there) but then wants to get rough and tough like he's on duty.  His fucking annoying voice and calling people, "Son" when he's about 35 years old, makes me want to run into a wall.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#5]
That's the first time I've seen pre-assault indicators from a policeman.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:31:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's the first time I've seen pre-assault indicators from a policeman.

Funny....I see them frequently when you just know some asshole is going to flip out and you are going to have to go hands on with him.

What you call "pre-assault indicator" I call "pre- Use of force" indicator....you know, since it's lawful for the police to use force to subdue a violent suspect.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:40:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Isn't that "deadly force?" A baton strike to the head?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#8]
[Ron White] "I didn't know how many of 'em it was gonna take to kick my ass... but I knew how many they were gonna use." [/Ron White]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:46:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Drunk got what he deserved.

I wish LEO's would give drunks this treatment a little more often.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Drunk got what he deserved.

I wish LEO's would give drunks this treatment a little more often.

A baton to the head? Hush, puppy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:12:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
His target was probably the mans upper arm area but he missed due to all the movement from the pushing and shoving.  

Use of force isn't an exact science nor is it pretty. The man in the arena gets the benefit of the doubt in my book.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

For some strange reason I don't think your loyalty would be swayed even if there happened to be two individuals in the arena...  Hmm...  Why is that?  Things that come to mind are; a broken record, looped tape, Groundhog Day and a line with a touch of tincture.  

Just a morning bust in the chops, copper.  Don't make me have to hide the dog or warn the newspaper delivery ladies!  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:16:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Striking the head from behind??  I don't think so.  Take him down, cuff and affest.  Any blow to the head can be fatal.  

You can almost feel it in the air.  The American people are getting restless.  The time is soon coming that people aren't going to put up with this kind of brutality.  A bigger crowd around them, it might not have gone down like this.  

I support the police, but they are trained professionals, and should be held to a higher standard of behavior.  I don't see where this meets that.  He should be fired.

Have you ever swung at a ball and missed? Well, like the ball, people can move. The guy ducked, or at least appeared to. I still can't say that is where the guy was hit. The loudest sound I heard was actually the elbow. Much louder than the head hits.  

As for what you feel about restlessness, you are dreaming. This isn't the riots from the 60s or 70s. The cops were brutal back then and law enforcement is nothing in comparison. If this had been back then, the guy would have been in the hospital before the camera came out. Those days the police were violent and violated rights.

But, hey, let's not stop a usual GD dogpile.

That kind of reminds me of a story my dad tells about the old Sheriff from his hometown back in the day.  If I remember correctly, they were at a restaurant owned by the family, and during some kind of disagreement, an uncle or cousin of sorts, who was a bit drunk, accidently knocked my great grandma to the floor.  My grandfather, who from stories has a short fuse, slung the man against a wall and put his knife to his throat.  The was putting enough pressure that blood was being to trickle down the knife.  The sheriff had already arrived and was begging my grandfather not to cut the guys throat.  After my grandpa release him and put his knife away, the guy was trying to apologize to my grandpa when the sheriff layed him out with a blow to the back of the head with his slapjack.  The drunk bastard never saw it coming.  The sheriff then apologized to my grandpa and the rest of the family had the drunk hauled off to sleep it off.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This dude was drunk and deserved to be arrested, but I've always heard your don't strike above the shoulders with a baton...

Head strikes are a no-no.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:24:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This dude was drunk and deserved to be arrested, but I've always heard your don't strike above the shoulders with a baton...

So is the idiot cop in his face yelling trying to get things escalated.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:31:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, you mean the guy who is trying to get him to shut the fuck up before he gets his shit rocked for being a drunken dumbass?

Where are you guys getting that he was a cop? It says in the article that his dad was talking to him, trying to calm him down when he started fighting.

Then, when it touches off, baton swiniging cop shoves the guy who was talking to drunk out of the way = not a cop. You wouldn't push your back up out of a fight.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:35:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Serious question.

Why not taze him?

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:40:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:42:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's it?

Yeah, I expected much worse.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:47:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, his own dad smacking him might be an indication that Mr. Overserved had a somewhat disagreeable attitude.  

Just fucking do what cops tell you to do.  You might not like it, they might be on a power-trip, they might be totally in the wrong, your Rights might be getting hosed but WTF are you going to do about it right then?  Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  You WILL lose.  Every time.  [Ron White]I had the right to remain silent... But I didn't have the ability.[/Ron White]  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:48:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Serious question.

Why not taze him?

Because despite what GD thinks...NOT EVERYBODY has Tasers
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:12:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Just fucking do what cops tell you to do.  

Coming from a guy with a molon labe avatar, lol
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question.

Why not taze him?

Because despite what GD thinks...NOT EVERYBODY has Tasers

This
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now the last thing I wanted was to get into a fight In Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night.

When there was three of them and only one of me.

'And I ain't even got a garage..... you can call home and ask my wife!!

So I reached out and kicked old green teeth right in the knee

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:27:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's funny ^^..lol
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#27]
the guy is a street thug hiding behind a badge that needs to go to jail.

what i could see has the victim being rammed into a car repeatedly by what i assume is a plain clothes LOE. he then gets struck in the face by said as well as a uniform and a woman. he then pushes back and gets brained by the jack boot and goes to the ground.

"Jackson Police Assistant Chief Lee Vance said Magee was charged with disorderly conduct, assault on a police officer and resisting arrest."

i like the comment @ the end about shut the phone off or you will end up like your buddy.

lots of bad cops out there...

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:29:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, you mean the guy who is trying to get him to shut the fuck up before he gets his shit rocked for being a drunken dumbass?

Where are you guys getting that he was a cop? It says in the article that his dad was talking to him, trying to calm him down when he started fighting.

Then, when it touches off, baton swiniging cop shoves the guy who was talking to drunk out of the way = not a cop. You wouldn't push your back up out of a fight.

Ar you saying I need to actually read the article

Either way a a trained officer should know that a head shot with a baton is wrong. I guess they can carry without baton training
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:30:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing worse than a drunk Spartan!  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's funny ^^..lol

It was pretty good!  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now the last thing I wanted was to get into a fight In Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night.

When there was three of them and only one of me.

and several bites from Rin Tin Tin and I couldn't wait to get in to that jail....

Wrong song...
Attitude adjustment
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's Opposite Day

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:41:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's funny ^^..lol

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it?

Most here havent seen real use of force up close.

Because it's ugly it offends them.

Hell....isn't what these guys always wish they had? The good ole days where Officer O'Malley would go upside your head with a blackjack?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it?

Most here havent seen real use of force up close.

Because it's ugly it offends them.

Hell....isn't what these guys always wish they had? The good ole days where Officer O'Malley would go upside your head with a blackjack?

So, how many times have you been sued for excessive force?  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
the guy is a street thug hiding behind a badge that needs to go to jail.

what i could see has the victim being rammed into a car repeatedly by what i assume is a plain clothes LOE. he then gets struck in the face by said as well as a uniform and a woman. he then pushes back and gets brained by the jack boot and goes to the ground.

"Jackson Police Assistant Chief Lee Vance said Magee was charged with disorderly conduct, assault on a police officer and resisting arrest."

i like the comment @ the end about shut the phone off or you will end up like your buddy.

lots of bad cops out there...

That was the dad of the drunk guy.

well then IF that is the case what triggered the use/justification of the stick?

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm sure this guy deserved it but I hope this cop get's his walking papers.  That is utter bullshit and I swear to you that if either of those pigs were wearing plain clothes they would have had their asses handed to them by multiple people on that street.  There is no excuse for them to act that way.  If the guy is causing trouble, put him in handcuffs and send him to jail.  I personally would like for the guy who got hit to be able to smoke that cop in the back of the head with the same baton in public view of everyone.  I bet the cop would think twice about doing it again.  And before you say I'm anti cop, I'm not.  I'm anti asshole who became a cop so that they could legally hide behind a badge and beat people's asses.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm sure this guy deserved it but I hope this cop get's his walking papers.  That is utter bullshit and I swear to you that if either of those pigs were wearing plain clothes they would have had their asses handed to them by multiple people on that street.  There is no excuse for them to act that way. If the guy is causing trouble, put him in handcuffs and send him to jail.  I personally would like for the guy who got hit to be able to smoke that cop in the back of the head with the same baton in public view of everyone.  I bet the cop would think twice about doing it again.  And before you say I'm anti cop, I'm not.  I'm anti asshole who became a cop so that they could legally hide behind a badge and beat people's asses.

Just "put him handcuffs"?  

I'm sure that the suspect would have been more than happy to comply
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Why did they let the one guy get away with assaulting him and then beat down the drunk when he had enough of ole stinky breath pushing him and yelling in his ear?

I'm guessing the initial assaulter was a "cop" so his "hands on" and personal space invasion was GTG.

If he's under arrest cuff him, if you want to talk, keep your distance and talk.

ETA: I see the guy was the father..  Whatever.  

Jackson is a shit hole anyway....wannabe Memphis or B'ham.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:53:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why did they let the one guy get away with assaulting him and then beat down the drunk when he had enough of ole stinky breath pushing him and yelling in his ear?

I'm guessing the initial assaulter was a "cop" so his "hands on" and personal space invasion was GTG.

If he's under arrest cuff him, if you want to talk, keep your distance and talk.

As stated multiple times in this thread, that guy is his dad, and he's trying to get him to calm down before he fucks up and gets his shit kicked.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was drunk guys dad.

...and the guy's dad is allegedly a Sheriff's Deputy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was drunk guys dad.

Yeah, I saw that and edited.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was drunk guys dad.

...and the guy's dad is allegedly a Sheriff's Deputy.

that's fine.

he was not acting in an official capacity, and was not trying to get the guy gassed up so the police could kick his ass, as some here have suggested.

I'm sure he's real proud of his son, getting drunk, shouting racial slurs, and starting a fight with the police.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#47]
<Removed.  Generalized bashing of cops will have to be done on another site.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Bad things happen when you try and drunkenly fight the police. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Especially when there was three of them and only one of me.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Anyone said "Good Hit" yet?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top