Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was on the phon ethis evening and I caught a portion of Hannity's interview with Killian's son this evening.  I wasn't paying a great deal of attention, but I thought I heard the son say the old hag was not his dad's secretary!

Did anyone else see that interview?

Thats intersting.  Was this his radio show?  Does he have transcripts?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was on the phon ethis evening and I caught a portion of Hannity's interview with Killian's son this evening.  I wasn't paying a great deal of attention, but I thought I heard the son say the old hag was not his dad's secretary!

No it was on TV this evening.  Earlier in the evening I heard part of Hannity's radio show.  It is a re-broadcast from earlier in the day.  Sean kept saying that CBS was delaying the release of their statement.  Then he announced he would have a phone interview with Killian's son after CBS had their say.  The interview was done during the Hannity and Ugly Colmes Show.  I can't find a transcript.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Damn, this Burkett dude isn't who I was hoping the source would be. I wanted it to be the DNC or at least someone from the Kerry campaign. He's too much of a nobody. But at least the documents have pretty much been proven a forgery, so that should be enough to discredit any of his other claims.

It doesn't make sense for Rather and CBS to cover for Burkett - that should tell you that more people are involved.  

This isn't the end...

I'm loving this.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No it was on TV this evening.  Earlier in the evening I heard part of Hannity's radio show.  It is a re-broadcast from earlier in the day.  Sean kept saying that CBS was delaying the release of their statement.  Then he announced he would have a phone interview with Killian's son after CBS had their say.  The interview was done during the Hannity and Ugly Colmes Show.  I can't find a transcript.

If its the TV show then there will be a transcript by the morning at the latest, someone does have to enter it after all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Search warrant?  On what grounds?  Its not a crime to lie to the media.

It's a crime to forge US government documents.

My respect for the Washington Post has gone up. They got duped on the first day by CBS, and that apprently really pissed them off. They've really kept up with this.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Search warrant?  On what grounds?  Its not a crime to lie to the media.

It's a crime to forge US government documents.

My respect for the Washington Post has gone up. They got duped on the first day by CBS, and that apprently really pissed them off. They've really kept up with this.

Yeah,  but that is just for THEIR sake.  They are still the same liberal boneheads they always were.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Killian's son & wifw have both been calling on this since the beginning...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top