Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You will be in bat country.  Take necessary precautions.

Make sure you don't stop. and try not to scare the rest of your family by screaming about huge bats and manta rays coming down on the car.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait,you're from HI and crapping on Cali gun laws?Sheesh,I've heard everything now.
I'd put a rifle or handgun in the trunk just in case.Its not like you're going to get in a rolling gun battle or anything.Bring water,snacks and camera.Enjoy your trip!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Watch out for the aliens, they areknown to abduct people on that highway at night, and do sexual experiments and such.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Take the gun.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be driving from southern Arizona to Vegas in August on my Honda VFR at night and by myself. Well, part will be a night. It's 500 miles. I plan on leaving at 0300 and rolling into Sin City by noon. I guess I just don't worry enough.h
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top