Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who's on First?

Exactly!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I call

two arfcommers were there, and the guy didnt get shot.

Was this bar in IN or KY?

Did you two guys know each other?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]
How long was he in the bar with the chain saw running.

The last time I went into a bar and ran a chain saw the room got all filled with smoke real quick, I had to leave then.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I call

Has any afrcommer shot anyone?  (beside military)

We hear lot's Draw DownTM stories, but no shooting stories.....
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm confused on the math - 8 year USMC veteran states that was in Desert Storm, which was in 1991. It is currently 2006; that puts us in 1998

I'm a 6 year navy vet and I was in desert storm.

89-95

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Bunny, pancake....STAT!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Was this the guy?

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#9]
The guy  said he was in the Marine reserves, In 8 years and was in Desert Storm.
He was also a fat body. I did the math and called bull s&#. He looked like he
was in his early 20's. He volunteered all this information when he stopped at our
table trying to start more trouble.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I call

The resturaunt was in Indiana. We went there together, after having dinner at a different place, to have a couple of beers and shoot the shit. (pun intended).

I actually did have my pistol in my hand with my arm down at my side. 6 inched closer and he would have met Jesus. I didn't point the pistol at him because I didn't want to further escalate the situation....I think I likely would have gotten cut either way if I had pointed the gun at him.

Did I mention that I was pretty fucking scared?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call

The resturaunt was in Indiana. We went there together, after having dinner at a different place, to have a couple of beers and shoot the shit. (pun intended).

I actually did have my pistol in my hand with my arm down at my side. 6 inched closer and he would have met Jesus. I didn't point the pistol at him because I didn't want to further escalate the situation....I think I likely would have gotten cut either way if I had pointed the gun at him.

Hindsight is alwways 20/20. Anyway good job
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How long was he in the bar with the chain saw running.

The last time I went into a bar and ran a chain saw the room got all filled with smoke real quick, I had to leave then.

BTW - No ------> yet
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#13]
It got pretty smokey! It almost got a lot smokey-er! Oh...it's smokeless powder, eh?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call

now I believe you

It just sounded a little fishy at first, two ARFCOMMERs in a bar and a guy comes in with a chainsaw. I mean cmone, that just doesnt happen everyday

And I dont fault you for not shooting the guy, just thought knowing this board one of the two people would have wanted to finally end 9mm vs 45
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#15]
How did he get into the bar and make it to your USMC buddy with a RUNNING CHAINSAW?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#16]
good job but seriouslly this is a funy story in hindsight

I have a bud that lives in Indiana I go see occasionally and after seeing rural Indiana
I completely believe this story
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You need a new bar too.  Instead of hanging in dives with chainsaw weilding maniacs, I prefer one with pretty girls.

+1
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Who's on First?

You really do need to find a new bar... Sounds like our local bar, I would travel 15mi to avoid going 1mi and going there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Duh, nevermind.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Ditto.

In TX that's illegal and just plain stupid anyway.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:18:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Did you post this from the bar?

+1
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ditto.

Buddy...we ain't IN texas....and who you calling stupid? Having the ability to protect yourself from a chainsaw wielding lunatic is stupid......how again?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Bunny, pancake....STAT!!!

I read the first post and that's the first thing that came to mind. PC's rendition cleared up the confusion.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Who's on First?

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call

Sounds like you did alright...
right up to the part where you whipped it out for show and tell.  WTF were you thinking there?     Did you actually lay it on the bar?  

All's well that ends well I guess.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ditto.

Buddy...we ain't IN texas....and who you calling stupid? Having the ability to protect yourself from a chainsaw wielding lunatic is stupid......how again?

And it's illegal in Kentucky. Probably illegal in Timbuktu also.

I think what was and is confusing is that it is generally deemed to be not good to go out drinking while packing. I know, I know, you only had a beer. Just that if you had shot the guy and a DA wanted to, he just might have put you in jail. Any jail time is bad.

Anyway it certainly is a good story. And I am glad that it all turned out well.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top