BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The subject of dogs is one thing Islam is absolutely correct about. Keeping a dog as a pet, to me, is as disgusting a habit as smoking pot indoors every day or getting throw-up drunk on the regular. A home with a dog inside is absolutely unlivable, and you're all mentally ill because you don't see it.

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Someone forgot their meds?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The subject of dogs is one thing Islam is absolutely correct about. Keeping a dog as a pet, to me, is as disgusting a habit as smoking pot indoors every day or getting throw-up drunk on the regular. A home with a dog inside is absolutely unlivable, and you're all mentally ill because you don't see it.

Fuck dogs.

I would say the same about cats..but I am allergic to them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

butn the heretic

cat owner here, no problems with other prefering dogs.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Put down the Zig-Zag...& lighten up, Francis.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You win
/thread.  
I can't argue with this man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, ‘We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog.'” — Sahih Bukhari 4.54.50

This set the tone, I guess. Also, I think there are rules regarding having to wash seven times if touched by a dog.
So, that would probsably seal the deal in Muslims generally not owning dogs

Except lots of them do?

Zero that I've known over the years
None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"

Obama has one....

You win
/thread.  
I can't argue with this man.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Yorkie dog is best dog.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#7]
It shows how fucked up they are as a society, really. Dogs were domesticated by us, made into the wonderful companion creatures that they are not only to enrich our lives but to do numerous tasks that let us advance far beyond the hunter/gatherer state. All the wondrous varieties that fit every need or whim. You can't find a part of our society that isn't enhanced or in some way affected by dogs...from security to entertainment, healthcare and farming.

So, what does the Arab world do? For the most part turn their back on them and treat dogs like dirty nuisance creatures. This, after they kill off all the intellectuals and scientists and wallow in the 12th century. Look everywhere the third world societies dwell....then look at how they treat dogs...like pests or food or livestock.

Now, look at all the first world countries.

People that hate dogs are fucked up in the head, I avoid them like herpes. Luckily, they're at odds with society and generally everyone else hates them too....so it kind of works out.

Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Exhibit A.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

meh
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Pics or it didn't happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, ‘We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog.'” — Sahih Bukhari 4.54.50

This set the tone, I guess. Also, I think there are rules regarding having to wash seven times if touched by a dog.

Except lots of them do?

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Burn your Koran, you'll feel better.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

were you raped by a korgi as a child?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

I like dogs more,  than  I like most human beings.

Most people  suck.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

*click*  
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Found one!
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've only met a few thousand Afghans..and I have only been a few of their homes...looking for "stuff".

Every single one of them had a dog of some sort...

There was also a fuck ton of stray rabid dogs...

If GD only knew what happened to dogs in Afghanistan...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"

I've only met a few thousand Afghans..and I have only been a few of their homes...looking for "stuff".

This, same in Iraq. EVERYONE had a damn dog.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This sounds like story time.
Is this story time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"

Is this story time?

Lets just say its a Police Officers wet dream,
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/06/22/t1larg.obama.bo.white.house.jpg
It's the only sex Obama gets

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I still want my question answered, I have first hand seen plenty of muslim men rape/fuck/have sex with their dog. So if touching one means they must wash 7 times, what do they have to do after raping the dog they own?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Most people  suck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.

Most people  suck.

Yep.  I feel the same.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It shows how fucked up they are as a society, really. Dogs were domesticated by us, made into the wonderful companion creatures that they are not only to enrich our lives but to do numerous tasks that let us advance far beyond the hunter/gatherer state. All the wondrous varieties that fit every need or whim. You can't find a part of our society that isn't enhanced or in some way affected by dogs...from security to entertainment, healthcare and farming.

So, what does the Arab world do? For the most part turn their back on them and treat dogs like dirty nuisance creatures. This, after they kill off all the intellectuals and scientists and wallow in the 12th century. Look everywhere the third world societies dwell....then look at how they treat dogs...like pests or food or livestock.

https://tyarneparkerr.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/bali-street-2.jpg

https://www.petfinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/200359395-001-urban-dog-etiquette-632x475.jpg  
View Quote

FYI, in the first pic dogs are free to roam and f*ck and make their own lives however they want. In the second, they are neutered and kept without contact with other dogs, and have to eat and shit at specific times. The millions that disobey are killed every year.
Now, the third world model is fucked up too (lotsa dogs are kept on chains in yards, for example), but every time some hippie brags about "animal rights" in USA, I chuckle.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I still want my question answered, I have first hand seen plenty of muslim men rape/fuck/have sex with their dog. So if touching one means they must wash 7 times, what do they have to do after raping the dog they own?
View Quote

Suicide themselves? I hope
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"

Understandable, if distasteful, to have to shoot their alert dogs.
22 hush puppy?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
FYI, in the first pic dogs are free to roam and f*ck and make their own lives however they want. In the second, they are neutered and kept without contact with other dogs, and have to eat and shit at specific times. The millions that disobey are killed every year.

Now, the third world model is fucked up too (lotsa dogs are kept on chains in yards, for example), but every time some hippie brags about "animal rights" in USA, I chuckle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.petfinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/200359395-001-urban-dog-etiquette-632x475.jpg  

Where would you rather be a dog?

Somalia eating human effluence off the street or Jan & Steve's warm & dry apartment in Phily?

Ok, well, that was my point.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

Not in the Middle East.

They roamed every where like rats, but they weren't pets.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

22 hush puppy?
View Quote

Dogs can be killed by all kinds of rounds.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Is there a significant problem with translation from Arabic to English? Or does the Koran sound stupid in Arabic, too?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

*click*  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck dogs.

*click*  

Yep

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Holy shit!  Phobia much??  Paging Dr. Frued...  Dr. Frued, to the ARFCOM House phone....

Let me guess...  Plastic on all your furniture?  You own a Kirby?  You have Stanley Steamer on speed dial?  Your house smells like Pine-Sol?  You wear a Tyvek suit around the house on your days off from work?  

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This squares with what the other guy says.
They don't have them the way we have them.
Gotcha

The Muslims I've known here in US, none have dogs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No pics, but lots of RoPers have pets.  They're usually outside dogs, though and you sure as hell won't find them in beds or on couches!  Plus, no licking.  Except for peanut butter or labneh you know where.

This squares with what the other guy says.
They don't have them the way we have them.
Gotcha

The Muslims I've known here in US, none have dogs

I've seen them Kandahar province walking their dogs on a leash.  It was like a dog club around there.  They seemed to take pretty good care of those dogs.  And then there were tons of strays too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Somalia eating human effluence off the street or Jan & Steve's warm & dry apartment in Phily?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean "Provided you aren't in the 50%+ of animals that get killed instead of adoption?"
Shit sandwich either way. I may take my chances in Somalia, at least I get to keep my balls.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Found one!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.

Found one!

Quick, someone post the overweight mother that drives a semi one
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not in the Middle East.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

Not in the Middle East.

I and many others have seen it first hand. I have seen dogs living IN the house with the family being fed and watered and played with just like we do here.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"

Were they pets or pest control? (Or security?)
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Afghanistan, where I can maul kids to death as we fight in burning trash to feast upon the spoils of American detritus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Afghanistan, where I can maul kids to death as we fight in burning trash to feast upon the spoils of American detritus.

P,us 10 for use of detritus.  
If you ever work in a cloaca
You'll be my hero forever.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't engage him, from there it's just anti-western grey propaganda and influence operation sockpuppetry.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If GD only knew what happened to dogs in Afghanistan..

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is this story time?

Funny story,when we got there for the invasion and set up shop in Ramadi there was shit load of wild and vicious dogs. After the second soldier getting dog bit the commander had to put together a plan for the "troop protection measures"

"Hey RANGER_556, you were a cop back home....I got a mission for you....."

I went hunting with NVGs and a Mossberg 500 over the next week and killed a pile.  An actual pile that was burned and buried.

The upside is I was able to test some theories and applications of point shooting with long guns (the set up,did not allow cheek welds and I had to improvise). The point shoot without cheek welds was extremely effective out to just under 50 yards (longest shot.....I kept a notebook with data-it's the sniper in me)

Oh, and buckshot is extremely effective on dogs. Only one wasn't DRT, and I was able to track him and put him down.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#43]
You have a dog that might as well be a cat, yet bash cats.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fuck dogs.
View Quote

Can you point to the location on the doll where the dog touched you?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Funny story,when we got there for the invasion and set up shop in Ramadi there was shit load of wild and vicious dogs. After the second soldier getting dog bit the commander had to put together a plan for the "troop protection measures"

I went hunting with NVGs and a Mossberg 500 over the next week and killed a pile.  An actual pile that was burned and buried.

The upside is I was able to test some theories and applications of point shooting with long guns (the set up,did not allow cheek welds and I had to improvise). The point shoot without cheek welds was extremely effective out to just under 50 yards (longest shot.....I kept a notebook with data-it's the sniper in me)

Oh, and buckshot is extremely effective on dogs. Only one wasn't DRT, and I was able to track him and put him down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this story time?

Dude, Bowtech had that 40% off deal shipped to APO's and a bunch of us got compound bows and were shooting them from our guard towers at our COP it was fun as fuck
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except lots of them do?

None
Not one
When asked, " not clean"

Mirrors my experience
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Dogs are good judges of character.

I tend to look askance at people who don't like dogs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Level of owned dog depends on where you are at there, some Afghans keep dogs, Islam allows them to keep them for certain forms of work, but you will never see them pet one as they are considered super unclean.

Generally though they dont like dogs and dogs dont like them.

They like cats a lot.

Zero doubt.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#49]
A people known for wiping their ass with their hand complain about dogs being unclean. mmmk  
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Level of owned dog depends on where you are at there, some Afghans keep dogs, Islam allows them to keep them for certain forms of work, but you will never see them pet one as they are considered super unclean.

Generally though they dont like dogs and dogs dont like them.

They like cats a lot.

Only really acceptable reason to me is allergies. That's understandable, as asphyxiation, congestion, and hives aren't much fun. Not a good reason to hate dogs, though. I mean, i've never met a person with a food allergy who had a deep seated hatred or dislike of the food they're allergic to. They just avoid coming into contact with it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top