Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Who?

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he is probably dead.  If he were alive he would have offered us a truce, or announced his latest book club pick.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I stand by the statement I made last week.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
buried  under a mountain a B52 bombed

Yepper, dead from BUFF's from Minot AFB, ND, 5th BW.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, I think he's alive and in pakistan and the pakies are protecting him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He's a long goner.  As someone already pointed out, he needs kidney dialysis.  That's only available in major hospitals.  

Actually it can be done with a small machine transportable by ambulance or small covered pick up.  Aside from the conditions in the country we're still talking about a man with hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of supporters.  I think he's dead to but according to the CIA ()we're all wrong, he just released a tape.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Of course not. That motherfu@#$ is alive & well...................................for now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
On a side note..

If he is dead then what? I know we don't pull out till we kill EVERYONE one those bastards but what happens if he is confirmed dead D.N.A. and everything?

Then things either get a whole lot easier, or a whole lot harder.  Hang onto yer seat.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup.

He's been takin a dirt nap in some blown out cave in Afganistan for years now.

If he were alive you know that fucker woulda proven it already.

Wasn't there a video last year before the election where he talked about Bush vs. Kerry?

Yup, and ah seen pic-chores on tha innarweb of him holdin' up a dawgone Kerry-Edwards sign, too.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If he was dead, Al-Quaeda and other terrorists groups would be using him to promote their cause- as a martyr.

I agree.  Then again, I've also heard rumblings that there's the possibility of a unified Hillary-Osama ticket in '08.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I think he's alive and kicking. He'll plan to the day he dies. Which hopefully will be soon!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
He's a long goner.  As someone already pointed out, he needs kidney dialysis.  That's only available in major hospitals.  

Actually it can be done with a small machine transportable by ambulance or small covered pick up.  Aside from the conditions in the country we're still talking about a man with hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of supporters.  I think he's dead to but according to the CIA ()we're all wrong, he just released a tape.

You may be 100% correct.  I got my information from Indian Intelligence reports made public back in 2001.  They stated the only dialysis available in the region was in the major city hospitals.

It may be that the only publicly-available dialysis is in the major city hospitals, but it's not like he can just put on a wig and Groucho glasses and blend in.  I believe that, if he's alive, he's got his own dialysis machine(s).  Even if their sale is regulated (which I don't think it is), he *should* be able to get one off the black market fairly easily (seeing as how it's how he'd have to do *all* business now, were he still alive).
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#15]
He's living in a nice house near downtown Tehran.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
He's living in a nice house near downtown Tehran.

GunLvr

I'd say it's a distinct if not likely, possibility.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top