BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
10 of the 14 in that picture are wearing glasses. Don't they realize that needing glasses might be considered a genetic disorder in the government they want?

Sarcasm off, sort of.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

10 of the 14 in that picture are wearing glasses. Don't they realize that needing glasses might be considered a genetic disorder in the government they want?

Sarcasm off, sort of.

In Cambodia people who wore glasses were exterminated.  Yay leftists!

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They are rarely armed and most don't believe in violence.  Not worried.
View Quote

One could could argue that they already have control of the government.  Should that shit stain get elected they will.

and you would be foolish to think they dont believe in violence.  There are many that get their panties wet thinking about killing their opposition, and like a jihadist, once their leadership tells them to start the killing they will suddenly be armed, and ready for their cause.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah they don't get it.  Imagine all those pictures only it's real life, in color, and happening outside your front door.  I know what I'd be doing.  

It's also notable that many of them are young.  20's and early 30's, driven to murder their countrymen.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
No and have shown this in many threads lately.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#5]
pardon my ignorance but who is the Lucas Cage looking mofo in the sunglasses in the first pic in the OP on the right?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Some of them know exactly what revolution means and they're totally willing to put people into re-education camps, and if that doesn't work into cattle cars.  I won't name names, but it's not too hard to look around and realize which groups are starry eyed hippies, and which ones will gleefully kill anyone who disagrees with them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#7]
About as well as many here 'understand' fo time and popping Pmags covers.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

One could could argue that they already have control of the government.  Should that shit stain get elected they will.

and you would be foolish to think they dont believe in violence.  There are many that get their panties wet thinking about killing their opposition, and like a jihadist, once their leadership tells them to start the killing they will suddenly be armed, and ready for their cause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are rarely armed and most don't believe in violence.  Not worried.

He will just use minority shock troops like he has been doing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's a Beatles song...little more.

Well that and those shitty folk tunes they seem to like to sing at gatherings.

I suspect few if any would physically fight to secure their position.  
View Quote

I agree with you....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top