Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I own both and love them

ETA:  I own Page 2 as well

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:10:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking for a tactical loofah in OD.

Hell, mine's neon pink, it was all they had at the grocery store, and it's not like I really give a shit who looks at my ass-washing equipment.

Now Sub is onto something:  DCU/BDU/ACU/MARPAT, Steel Wool-colored, John Deere, sports teams...

These things aren't really marketed to normal guys, but they do work, and if it's stupid but works it's not stupid.

Someone could make a killing, call it "Butt Scrubber", figure out a way to sell it on an infomercial, and retire.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Good ol American bar of soap here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's a lather builder, damn it!

If the fucker was yellow with a Dewalt sticker, you all wouldn't be talking shit about it.

This!
AP
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#5]
A loofah and a pouf are two totally different things.

I have a pouf, it's the best thing I've ever found for scrubbing the bathtub.

I wash my ass with a washcloth.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#6]
the wife has one, its like a good back scratchin in the shower.
not too nice and the sack though
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#7]
We were required to use them in boot camp, because the RDC's claimed that the liquid soap left less soap scum in the shower, thus making clean up and passing inspections easier. I think the just found it funny to see 80 naked men all using pink, baby blue, etc poofy things in the shower. they were jokers like that.

I'll admit, it probly is a funny sight...

If you can get past having to view the 80 sets of twigs 'n berries in the process.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the fucker was yellow with a Dewalt sticker, you all wouldn't be talking shit about it.

This!
AP

I have an AXE Shower TOOL!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!
AP

I have an AXE Shower TOOL!

Industrial Parts washer!  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good ol American bar of soap here.

+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#11]
What the ungodly motherfuck are you on about?!  Pouf?!!!??  Loofah??!!!?111one?!

Listen.. This is a fucking gunboard.  Anyone who admits to personal grooming involving anything other than a Ka-Bar, Breakfree, and a dash of Hoppes 9 for scent perhaps should display their prancy gait while hightailing it the fuck outta here and over to a nice friendly Avon forum.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What the ungodly motherfuck are you on about?!  Pouf?!!!??  Loofah??!!!?111one?!
Listen.. This is a fucking gunboard.  Anyone who admits to personal grooming involving anything other than a Ka-Bar, Breakfree, and a dash of Hoppes 9 for scent perhaps should display their prancy gait while hightailing it the fuck outta here and over to a nice friendly Avon forum.

Avon (my wife sells it) actually has a really kick ass all-in-one deal for men. It's fucking awesome. Soap, shampoo and conditioner all in one! And it's only like $3. Even better, it has a little hook on it so you can hang it from the curtain rod (because your wife monopolizes the rest of the shelf space in the shower). Pure genius. And unlike the shit your wife has in the shower, you don't smell all flowery when you're done. It's more of a cologne sent or something. You know a man invented this, and all praise is due unto him.
And it goes in my tactical loofah.

EDIT: *burp*

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

God damn right.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#14]
someone definitely needs to start making poufs for men.   I grabbed a plain white one cause the only colors were ghey.

we need a nice camp pouf.

holy shit.....I think I am turning gay.    someone get me an old washcloth and some lava soap STAT!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I buy the biggest coarsest mofo they have.

A superior method to any other form of body scrubbing short of geisha.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#17]
its a "lather builder" dammit
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep, that's how it starts.  Next you guys will be trying on the pantyhose and the makeup!!  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yep, that's how it starts.  Next you guys will be trying on the pantyhose and the makeup!!  

I wear a size 14.

What?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:06:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
its a "lather builder" dammit

That's what I'm going with.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top