User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sirius.

Won't ever not have it.

This, it is fucking amazing and you will never go back.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh , I listen to plain 'ol radio all day at work , and usually CD's in the car. I don't personally find myself wanting for entertainment at any point , so I can't see spending the extra money. Radio is free.

ETA - Hmm , check that shit out. What's up with the little green links occuring in post text? The one in my post goes to some damn "online business" site. WTF?
ETA2 - Now it's not there anymore. What the hell?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I had XM for O&A (got it the week before their first show), but dropped it after the added R&F to the channel.

My schedule doesn't allow me to catch the O&A show live, and during most of my available time R&F is on.

(I also found that the sound quality on some of the XM channels wasn't as good as regular radio or a CD - I thought they sounded a little hollow/tinny without enough bass).
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had Sirius for just over a year.  And almost never listen to terrestrial radio, now.  Terrestrial is full of commercials and is boring.  

Patriot 144, All Blues 74, 80s' on 8, Hair Nation 24.  There are few others I occasionally visit, but those are the fav's.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#5]
No I never tried it and  probably never will.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Had Sirius 5 or 6 years.  Ended it this past month.

The merger (and how it was handled) was horrible.  It was no longer the service I wanted to pay for - so I voted with my dollars.

Funny thing, I've gotten three calls from their customer service reps with a special deal to get me back.  Why would I purchase more crap???
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Had Sirius 5 or 6 years.  Ended it this past month.

The merger (and how it was handled) was horrible.  It was no longer the service I wanted to pay for - so I voted with my dollars.

Funny thing, I've gotten three calls from their customer service reps with a special deal to get me back.  Why would I purchase more crap???

Ya, they keep calling me back to renew and the rates go lower every time.  Down to $6 per month for a year but they won't go out for a few years at
that rate.  I told the to call back when the'll do $6 per month for 5 years.  I decided  to get a radio installed in my car that has an SD slot for my music.  
No monthly charge there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Free for 6 months on the truck I bought.  Not seeing that it's worth paying for every month.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top