BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:59:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I'll ogle! My wife encourages it! She ordered a subscriptin of "STUFF" magazine fro me! WOOHOOO!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
tagged, so that I know how to watch out for if Mrs. Wedge and I ever get to go to gunstock.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#4]
What does 'married' have to do with it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:11:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I "ogle" at all beautiful womez. I can't help it. I am a sinner.

+1

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:12:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Do I look? Hell yes!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:15:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tsk tsk

This attitude of self-righteous indignation is what makes some fundamentalist Christians SO much fun to be around.

Q: Do you do something that I find objectionable, or against which I can find a bible verse?
A: Yeah, so you're going to hell. I'm morally superior to you.

patents.gusmanolaw.com/archive/church_lady.jpg

can I get an AMEN! www.websmileys.com/sm/angels/biggrinangelA.gif

Hey, I've ogled you!  But you're not married!  WOO HOO!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:16:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't sweat it. No one is perfect and I'm not going o kill myself from stress over not being perfect. No one will answer for my sins but me, I think I've done worse things than ogle a married woman so I'm not going to sweat the petty stuff.

Besides why would the LORD make women so b eautiful if he didn't want us to ogle them?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
gota love a sexy MILF

I much prefer sexy DOMILF.

Much more to my tastes, I confess.

Eric The(AsIn'DaughtersOf..MILF')Hun

I prefer DAMILFS

Daughters AND Milfs.

3 somes are cool

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:18:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:21:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Have to admit that lots of women out there do a good job of getting all dolled up......
Makes it hard on a man to keep his eyes locked up.

click, Sir.
pop, Sir.
Anybody catch that?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:24:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't sweat it. No one is perfect and I'm not going o kill myself from stress over not being perfect. No one will answer for my sins but me, I think I've done worse things than ogle a married woman so I'm not going to sweat the petty stuff.

Besides why would the LORD make women so b eautiful if he didn't want us to ogle them?

I agree. Sometimes I still feel bad about it, though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:27:27 AM EDT
[#13]
A hot body is a hot body.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:49:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I ogle mine!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:50:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I ogle all women.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Looking is fine. No touchie though. And be discreet when you're with your woman, lest you get a smack upside the head.

I tell ya, I get more looks from women now that I'm married, than I ever got when I was single and could do something about it. <sigh>
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I have two serioulsy MILF neighbors.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have two serioulsy MILF neighbors.

In the same house?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#19]
is it possible NOT to ogle over a beautiful woman...reguardless if shes hitched or not?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#20]
not trying to brag but I noticed a lot of women "ogle" me all the time

women also do the same when they see a good looking guy, especially when they are with their female friends.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tsk tsk

This attitude of self-righteous indignation is what makes some fundamentalist Christians SO much fun to be around.

Damn Jarhead..... you continously and clearly state what I believe, but lack the vocabulary and comprehesion to say.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#23]
This thread would be better if we had pictures so we could make a beter decision to look or not!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Nothing wrong with looking.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Um, no.  And yes, it's wrong.  Especially if you're married yourself.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#27]
I learned my lesson the HARD way.  During Basic Training, I was caught checking out a female TI.  (We were issued the old green fatigues back then, and for the old AF members, y'all remember how well they fit the female body)  This lady was a GODDESS, and to this day, I think she was the prettiest woman I've ever seen.  She stopped, bent over to tie her boot right in front of me.  So, being 18 yrs old and full of 18 y/o hormones, I took a good long look at everything God gave her.  My TI saw me do this and instead of jumping my shit, he went and told her...I wound up as her personal bitch servant the rest of the day, got yelled at, scrubbed EVERYTHING, got sent down to the Superintendent/CQ with notes like "Fuck with me, I got caught ogling a female TI"...it was the longest day of my entire life.  To this day, I don't ogle ANYONE.  Married, single, nekkid underwear model, it doesn't matter.  No ogling!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I learned my lesson the HARD way.  During Basic Training, I was caught checking out a female TI.  (We were issued the old green fatigues back then, and for the old AF members, y'all remember how well they fit the female body)  This lady was a GODDESS, and to this day, I think she was the prettiest woman I've ever seen.  She stopped, bent over to tie her boot right in front of me.  So, being 18 yrs old and full of 18 y/o hormones, I took a good long look at everything God gave her.  My TI saw me do this and instead of jumping my shit, he went and told her...I wound up as her personal bitch servant the rest of the day, got yelled at, scrubbed EVERYTHING, got sent down to the Superintendent/CQ with notes like "Fuck with me, I got caught ogling a female TI"...it was the longest day of my entire life.  To this day, I don't ogle ANYONE.  Married, single, nekkid underwear model, it doesn't matter.  No ogling!

Awe come on man, have a sense of humor. It's all good. 2nd PLT had a particularly hot woman for a DS whom we'd fuck with just so she's smoke us in her office. Life's no fun if you can't enjoy it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#30]
This is why I own dark sunglasses. Nobody is the wiser.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#31]
It's rude not to if she is at a bar and wearing her "look at these, tits, legs and ass" clothes and a keep off the grass sign. (ring)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:14:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:16:08 AM EDT
[#33]
i find myself more drawn to married women now that i am married..

and yes it is wrong, and im going to hell.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:09:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tsk tsk

Damn Jarhead..... you continously and clearly state what I believe, but lack the vocabulary and comprehesion to say.

All I can say is ditto.

You hit the nail right on the head Kev.  He does it often.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:34:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:39:41 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Their left hand is the last thing I look at!

They have hands???

- CD
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:55:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Damn skippy I do.  I'm married, not dead.

Woody
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:09:04 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Three pages, no friggin pics?  Slacker!

I don't see anything from you eithe sir
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tsk tsk

All I can say is ditto.

You hit the nail right on the head Kev.  He does it often.

TXL

There is NOTHING wrong with having a set of values that are time-tested and time-honored.

Whoops, I clean forgot that we are now living in a Brave New World where simple Christian dignity is considered a subject of derision.

Eric The(StrangerInAStrangeLand)Hun

Of course there is nothing wrong with having a set of values and dignity in one's faith, or sharing those views as they apply to one's self. Theology is a very interesting topic of discussion.

The issue begins when someone tries to force their own belief's or pass judgement on another based on their interpretations and standards of living. It seems hypocritical to me for someone who is dedicated to faith and religion to pass judgement on others.

"Do not judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves. For just as you judge and criticize and condemn others, you will be judged and criticized and condemned, and in accordance with the measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt out again to you. "
--Matthew 7:1-2

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
SigZiggy, I think you know me well enough to know that I have never sought to judge anyone, and yet I am a Fundamentalist Christian. And I am very, very sensitive about what others say about 'such' people.

Eric The(MindingHisOwnBusiness)Hun

Yes, you actually possess one of my all-time favorite voices to listen to!

To clarify, my response was based more on the fact that a question was asked about other's opinion on the morality of a particular subject and then not too many posts later, a biblical quote was thrown in with a "shame on you" to people's responses, which for the most part were whimsical in nature (I mean, how could ogling not be a whimsical topic)

i.e. It was a trap [Where's Wedge when you need him...]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Well, now that we got all that worked out, we can get back to ogling poor defenseless members of the opposite sex

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
not trying to brag but I noticed a lot of women "ogle" me all the time

women also do the same when they see a good looking guy, especially when they are with their female friends.

POST PICS!!!!!!!

And yes, women do the same, but they don't smacked upside the head for it.  Another double standard.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Is window-shopping now considered burglary?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:48:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:03:25 AM EDT
[#49]
I dont "oogle", I do "appreciate" fine looking women regardless of marital status.

what pisses me off the most, is that of these fine looking women I run into, the ones that I get along with right away are the married ones... WTH?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top