Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Every single day for work.  Don't mind it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope - I look good in a suit - though I HATE shaving. I like ties. If you wear shoes that fit and have collars that fit - there should be nothing to complain about. Shit - used to be everyone wore a suit all the time.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't have a job where I need to wear a suit and tie to work.  And when I do need to dress up for something it just beats me into submission.  And admittedly the event is probably part of it being a PITA.  But it seems like every wedding, party, etc I go to where all the guys are dressed up, every guy is complaining about it.  And of course the women love it.  I think they like dressing up and having a reason to dress up.

Sorry, not a rant, just curious if I'm alone here.  And I have a wedding to go to tonight.

Hate wearing a tie.  Khakis and shirt that may require starch and ironing do not bug me too much.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's just that I'm a pretty casual person.  I would guess that 350 days out of the year I'm wearing khaki shorts.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top