Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Really, it always strikes me as odd that a guy can have sex with 10-15 women and he's a "stud" or "a ladies man", but a woman who has sex with 10-15 men is a "whore", "slut", or "easy".

I'm so glad that I'm married and don't have to deal with it.

Laura Croft, when I initially read your post, I think I got the same idea as some of these guys. That *you* were not trying to be exlusive with anyone and that YOU were the one making the rules about being tested because you had so many new partners.  

Casual sex is deadly. It's like playing Russian Roulette whether you're a man or a woman. It's good that you're having tests done, but please always remember that HIV can go undetected for a long time and some people can carry it for years and never test positive, but still infect their partners.

That number is low

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to cast aspersions, but here's my take as a "quasi" medical professional:

If you are NOT exclusive with someone, USE A CONDOM!  I'm not juding you for your lifestyle - you could fuck a goat for all I care.  But get this:

If you have sex with a guy, you are having sex with everyone he has ever had sex with or MAY have sex with.  So you get him tested - great, he passes.  Tests can be wrong.  But let's say they are 100% - he passes.  Woop de fucking do.  So you have sex with him, he goes home, the next day he screws some other girl because you tell him you aren't being exclusive right now, and then a week later you hook up again and have sex sans condom.

Well, unfortunately, that little "piece" he got during that week gave him something - could be herpes, could be the clap, could be AIDS.  But you think since he got tested a few weeks ago he's fine, you get jiggy with it.

Now you have an STD or AIDS and are basically SOL.

Keep that in mind the next time you want to make the beast with two backs  - USE A CONDOM.

But hell, even that isn't 100% - I seem to recall one of our members here recently who's Herpes infected girlfriend dumped him after he caught it when his condom broke.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Laura Croft, I happen to be a woman. Chelle is short for Michelle.

And sure, I've dated more than one man at a time, but there is a huge line between dating and screwing. A HUGE LINE. And the two are not synonymous. Screwing every guy you date is like buying every car you test drive. It makes NO sense.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes, sir, I can hear the banjos a'playin'.

Very revealing.

D.
AZEX

come up with that all by yourself, skippy?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Are you telling me that you have NEVER dated more than one girl at the same time?

As surprising as it may sound I HAVE NEVER dated more than one girl at the same time.  Pardon my language but what in the fucking hell is so surprising about that?  NO I am not a virgin and YES I've had sex plenty of times with girls I've dated.  YES I have had STD tests ran (I fear the qtip) and as I said I think it's a very wise choice of yours - especially in your case where screwing some guy who you know is not faithful to you is the norm.

And whoever tried to label me a jesus freak, I'm an athiest.

*goes to work*
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Laura Croft, I happen to be a woman. Chelle is short for Michelle.

And sure, I've dated more than one man at a time, but there is a huge line between dating and screwing. A HUGE LINE. And the two are not synonymous. Screwing every guy you date is like buying every car you test drive. It makes NO sense.

Please show me where I said I had sex with everyone I date.

I can only find this...

"I don't. But I do have sex with "some" of them. "
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, sir, I can hear the banjos a'playin'.

Very revealing.

D.
AZEX

come up with that all by yourself, skippy?

I dunno, did you come up with that "look" all by yerself, there Cleetus?

Oh, shit sorry, I know some of you hicks dont have a bee's balls worth of originality in yer whole body there, Bubba.

Gotta look like all the rest of 'em there in Possum Holler.  Probably passed out after that Bud Light that you stole from some Tonk down at the Piggly Wiggly.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm gonna retire from this thread.

I hate threadjackers and me and "Mr. Hyuk hyuk" are getting off on the wrong foot.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Again, I'd like to see how many of the guys criticizing me have never dated more than one girl or had a one night stand.

Not criticizing you, but...
I've only dated a few girls and only slept with one of them. She and I were together for over 3 years and married, but later divorced for reasons other than sex.

Never had a one night stand, but as you can read my earlier post, I've shrugged off more than my fair share of one night stands.

I can tell you one thing I know for sure, if I live to sleep with 100 easy girls I will never be satsified as I was with just the monagamous one who I married. I have slept with 1 girl so far. Would you be embarrased to tell us how many men you have slept with?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Are you telling me that you have NEVER dated more than one girl at the same time?

As surprising as it may sound I HAVE NEVER dated more than one girl at the same time.  Pardon my language but what in the fucking hell is so surprising about that?  NO I am not a virgin and YES I've had sex plenty of times with girls I've dated.  YES I have had STD tests ran (I fear the qtip) and as I said I think it's a very wise choice of yours - especially in your case where screwing some guy who you know is not faithful to you is the norm.

And whoever tried to label me a jesus freak, I'm an athiest.

*goes to work*

So since you have had sex with plenty fo the girls you have dated you are IN FACT no better than me.

Kindly go suck an exhaust pipe, you're wasting my oxygen.

And who said "screwing some guy who you know is not faithful to you is the norm."?

I only said that IF a guy is not gonna be exclusive, I want him getting his partners tested as well.

I never said it is the case or the norm.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Again, I'd like to see how many of the guys criticizing me have never dated more than one girl or had a one night stand.

Not criticizing you, but...
I've only dated a few girls and only slept with one of them. She and I were together for over 3 years and married, but later divorced for reasons other than sex.

Never had a one night stand, but as you can read my earlier post, I've shrugged off more than my fair share of one night stands.

I can tell you one thing I know for sure, if I live to sleep with 100 easy girls I will never be satsified as I was with just the monagamous one who I married. I have slept with 1 girl so far. Would you be embarrased to tell us how many men you have slept with?

I am quite certain that the guys criticizing me do not measure to your standards.

In fact the ONLY reason most of them are not complete man whores is probably that nobody wants them.

And it's been more than one, so you get to be better than me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm gonna retire from this thread.

I hate threadjackers and me and "Mr. Hyuk hyuk" are getting off on the wrong foot.

D.
AZEX

how appropriate.

don't let the door hit your stupid ass on the way out you fucking prick.  i posted a serious comment, you took a jab and now you're taking your ball and going home.  can't say im surprised.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#13]
When you sleep with *some* of them, you're also sleeping with everyone they've slept with.

What percentage is *some*? Two in ten? One in four? Two out of three?

I don't care what you're doing in your personal life. I replied because I wanted to remind you that AIDs could be the least of your worries. I don't want to see your decisions screw up your life, but they are your decisions and I fully support your right to do what you will so long as you keep the repurcussions in the back of your mind.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I would be so grateful for sex that I wouldn't ask for a test.

I don't think I would even have myself tested since I frankly wouldn't want to know.

(And asking this question on this board is sort of silly, there aren't too many players here. I think there are more virgins than players here. If they were getting free and easy sex, they wouldn't be here posting.)
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
When you sleep with *some* of them, you're also sleeping with everyone they've slept with.

What percentage is *some*? Two in ten? One in four? Two out of three?

I don't care what you're doing in your personal life. I replied because I wanted to remind you that AIDs could be the least of your worries. I don't want to see your decisions screw up your life, but they are your decisions and I fully support your right to do what you will so long as you keep the repurcussions in the back of your mind.

I know that and it is true for everyone.

But here is the thing. I'm young, single and enjoy sex.

Sadly men are usually required. So it I want one, I need the other.

I'm not nearly as promiscuous as most men but won't be entering the convent anytime soon.

So I do what I can to protect myself.

As stated before I dislike condoms for many reasons. As a result I pass on lots of things.

And when I "decide" to start having sex with a guy I require a HIV/STD tests. This way I have at least some assurances, they I know it is not 100%.

And there have been times when I "suspect" a guy might not be exclusive so I tell him IF he isn't he should be getting the same tests from his other partners. And if I really begin to wonder about him, the relationship won't continue anyway.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey Laura, I am a guy.  I get an HIV test every year, it is free with my physical, you can decline it but I dont know why anyone who is single would do that.  I happen to be single and have been for the last 13 years.  I have no plans on EVER getting married again, but I do plan on getting laid.   I don't see why anyone who thinks you are worth sleeping with on a continuing basis would object.  Better safe than sorry really works out in this case.

I think the best sex-ed for school kids is having a guy explain how live is after he paid for a kid he never wanted for 18-21 years, the woman can explain how raising the unplanned kid changed her life for the last two decades, the kid can come in and explain how life as an unwanted kid was so great.  As the little monsters ponder that, someone with HIV or Herpes from unplanned, unsafe sex can explain how wonderful the last years of there life have been because they made a bad choice.  I think this class would sell absintence and birth control at the same time.

Oh, I am going to be in the Tampa area in a few months to visit my folks, if you can't find local guys to take care of things,,,,,,maybe you should call,,,
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I would be so grateful for sex that I wouldn't ask for a test.

I don't think I would even have myself tested since I frankly wouldn't want to know.

(And asking this question on this board is sort of silly, there aren't too many players here. I think there are more virgins than players here. If they were getting free and easy sex, they wouldn't be here posting.)

I'd put it in the womens forum but they already locked my sex survey. I didn't think it was that over the top.

I figured I'd keep the heat off them and post it here, even if that does mean playing with the cavemen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I am quite certain that the guys criticizing me do not measure to your standards.

How would you conclude that? Do you know us? Really?

In fact the ONLY reason most of them are not complete man whores is probably that nobody wants them.

How pathetic is that. Just because you get sex all the time doesn't mean that you are better than someone else, and the opposite is true. I've had many offers for no-strings-attached sex, or relationships from different types of women, from sluts to beautiful ones, but I have never taken them up on their offers. So, do I fall into the minority of guys here? Damned if I know, but at least I'm not making my own conclusions about anyone who has not said so specifically.

So.. how many times have you been tested?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess the opinions of someone in the medical community amount to nothing.

Lady, if you aren't even going to consider some of the advice you are getting here, then why post in the first place?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

And it's been more than one, so you get to be better than me.

Edit to remove shameless sarcastic gloating for fear of some misfortune befalling me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By the same criteria they judge me.

Quoted:
How pathetic is that. Just because you get sex all the time doesn't mean that you are better than someone else, and the opposite is true. I've had many offers for no-strings-attached sex, or relationships from different types of women, from sluts to beautiful ones, but I have never taken them up on their offers. So, do I fall into the minority of guys here? Damned if I know, but at least I'm not making my own conclusions about anyone who has not said so specifically.

Never said I was better, just said they weren't better than me. There is a difference.

Quoted:

Once a year with everything else.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So since you have had sex with plenty fo the girls you have dated you are IN FACT no better than me.

Kindly go suck an exhaust pipe, you're wasting my oxygen.

The exact phrase used was "I've had sex plenty of times with girls I've dated".  Having sex plenty of times with girls dated != sex with plenty of girls dated.

Read much?

And who said "screwing some guy who you know is not faithful to you is the norm."?

I only said that IF a guy is not gonna be exclusive, I want him getting his partners tested as well.

I never said it is the case or the norm.

hey.....if you want to have sex with people you know will be dipping the wick in other wells, go right ahead...you've got every right to do as you wish. Don't be surprised however, if when parading this behavior in front of the masses you find some people who feel it represents a low moral character.  If you don't want people to judge the way you live your life, then stop wearing it on your sleeve....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:38:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I guess the opinions of someone in the medical community amount to nothing.

Lady, if you aren't even going to consider some of the advice you are getting here, then why post in the first place?

Guess you missed this part...

As stated before I dislike condoms for many reasons. As a result I pass on lots of things.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey Laura, dont let some of these people get to you.  They either are not old enough to have sex, not appealing enough for most people to even think about sex with or they have had sex only with the woman their parents arranged for them to marry.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

By the same criteria they judge me.

From what I can tell they haven't specifically told us of their sex life, and you have. Who would have more evidence with which to judge?

Quoted:

Once a year with everything else.

You mean you don't get tested every single time you make one of your boy-toys get tested?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I feel sorry for you, Laura.  And I mean that - I'm not being judgemental or pissy.  But the lifestyle you are leading (again, I'm not juding) and the choices you are making are very dangerous for you and your future health.  I hope and pray you dodge the many bullets out there that can ruin your life.  But since I'm a Libertarian, I will not judge you on your choices.  Just don't use what happens to you (hopefully nothing) as an excuse to blame anyone but yourself.  In the end, you and only you are totally responsible for your actions.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#29]
If you don't sleep around  this is a non-issue.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:47:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hey Laura, dont let some of these people get to you.  They either are not old enough to have sex, not appealing enough for most people to even think about sex with or they have had sex only with the woman their parents arranged for them to marry.  

oh look, another psychic
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#31]
If you don't like condoms the only SAFE option is total abstinence.

No amount of tests will protect you. As several people have told you, and as I'm sure you know, some diseases hybernate for months/years and will not show up in tests.  Using condoms will HELP, but not entirely protect you,  yet it's still better than nothing else.  

And if you're doing anything orally, then please use oral dams because you can also become infected through saliva.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Bah, I don't wanna read thru 4 pages.

Best way to keep from getting AIDS/Herpes/the Clap/Crabs/all sorts of various and sundry things?

Keep your legs closed, and your cock in your pants.  Wasn't that easy?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Hey Laura, dont let some of these people get to you.  They either are not old enough to have sex, not appealing enough for most people to even think about sex with or they have had sex only with the woman their parents arranged for them to marry, or have morals and standards, but we'll smash their opinions anyways because they don't align with our own. You go girl, you progressive woman, you!.  

Fixed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Run Forrest, run!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Pay no attention to the "3 Minute Musketeers" and the "Erections make the Baby Jesus cry" morons, Laura.

Your attitude and precautionary standards are very good, sufficient and modern.

Any guy who wont go get tested is an idiot.

It always amazes me how much of the money propelled Ghay agenda propaganda is parroted by straight people, with ZERO empirical evidence to back it up.

I "cull the herd" very quicky, and have been known to cut first dates short just by simply asking if the girl's ever been with any Tyrones or Pacos.

A guy's gotta have his standards.

D.
AZEX

+1
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh look, another psychic

Nah, just a person whos trying to justify their own dissapointing past by encouraging another to follow the same. Happens all the time, a pyscological factor which seeks congruence with their actions. They now know what they've done sucked ass, but they maintain the same view in order to validate their lifestyle. You know the saying...

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
keep this in mind when you're having all that fun you speak of............................

when you do finally find somebody you want to be 'exclusive' with, you gonna be proud of your past?  i seriously doubt it, so think about that aspect as well

Oh Jesus, are you for real?

I'd rather have a girl who knows the way around the equipment, who is still pretty clean. Then some 30something (I just dropped one) who acts like we're engaged in a crime against nature.

Some of you are REALLY repressed.

D.
AZEX

Damn! +1 again!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I feel sorry for you, Laura.  And I mean that - I'm not being judgemental or pissy.  But the lifestyle you are leading (again, I'm not juding) and the choices you are making are very dangerous for you and your future health.  I hope and pray you dodge the many bullets out there that can ruin your life.  But since I'm a Libertarian, I will not judge you on your choices.  Just don't use what happens to you (hopefully nothing) as an excuse to blame anyone but yourself.  In the end, you and only you are totally responsible for your actions.

If you need to feel sorry for me because I have sex, you go right ahead.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#39]
I would have no problems being tested if I was getting involved in a deeper relationship in which sex was going to happen. That is if the relationship was serious enough for me to engage in sex. I don't do one night stands, never have and never will. Therefore I would only do such a thing for a relationship that was serious, meant to last and be 100% monogamous. Otherwise I wouldn't be having sex in the first place making such a test unnecessary.

And you seem to act like not having multiple partners at the same time makes you some sort of freak or something! I can say without any reservation that I've never dated more than one girl at once. I've never had sex with anyone besides the one I'm with at the time. And in each case, I've never had sex with anyone outside a longer term relationship.

There have been periods in my life in which I wasn't engaged in a relationship in which I went out with several different women in a relatively short period. But I never had sex with any of them. And those types of dates were as much a friendship type thing as romantic anyway.

Maybe I'm weird but I would never have a sexual relationship on-going with more than one person at a time. I have never and will never cheat on a woman. If I ever meet someone who I would rather want to be with, then I'll break off the relationship with whoever I'm presently dating first before starting anything else. And I'm not going to screw anyone who I've not known and dated for at least several months. So again, if that makes me old fashion or a freak, then so be it. That's how I am and how I live my life.

I'm not going to criticize you for how you live your life. It's your's and you may do with it what you wish. Having testing is probably a smart thing. But I'm curious, why did you feel the need to ask our opinion about the matter? If you wanna do it, just do it! You don't need our permission or approval. It just seems bringing this up among people known to be conservative, after you've already been doing this anyway, then adding details that some might find contrary to their beliefs in what relationships should be about, then asking opinions, is baiting. Otherwise, why did you need to say anything more than "is this testing a good idea". Yet you go on to discuss multiple partners, being with more than one at a time, etc. I don't mind sharing opinions but it doesn't seem you are seeking opinions or advice. It just seems like trolling. If I have misjudged you, then I offer apologies up front. But I just call it like I see it.

-CH
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#41]
ummm no disrespect.....you are part of a population that is called "liberated" you get what ya' deserve regardless.........
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pay no attention to the "3 Minute Musketeers" and the "Erections make the Baby Jesus cry" morons, Laura.

Your attitude and precautionary standards are very good, sufficient and modern.

Any guy who wont go get tested is an idiot.

It always amazes me how much of the money propelled Ghay agenda propaganda is parroted by straight people, with ZERO empirical evidence to back it up.

I "cull the herd" very quicky, and have been known to cut first dates short just by simply asking if the girl's ever been with any Tyrones or Pacos.

A guy's gotta have his standards.

D.
AZEX

+1

What is the +1 for? azexarms does not go ahead with a girl on a date if she answers "yes" to the Tyrone/Paco question, but all LauraCroft wants is a test, regardless of the fact that many STDs take weeks or months to develope to detectable levels... and then doesn't even use a condom because she "doesn't like them."

If you're going to be safe, then be safe, but wha tLaura is doing is rediculous.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#43]
well hell, since this thread has gone to hell anyway and i highly suspect the poster to be a troll anyway......................(honestly, what woman would search out a male dominated GUN BOARD to ask sexual questions?)

do you allow it in the pooper with pics?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meaning - if HE isn't gonna be exclusive -

The entire sentence was your clue.

And if we aren't gonna be exclusive I want him getting tests from any little pieces he may have going on the side.

Read much?

And if we aren't gonna be exclusive I want him getting tests from any little pieces he may have going on the side.

We means he ??  Even if I misread that, my opinion of you doesn't go up if you date guys that are knowingly screwing around and you're ok with that.

My thoughts now: Go suck an exhaust pipe, you're wasting my oxygen.

Never.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never.

Is that so hard to believe? Apparently so....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Really, it always strikes me as odd that a guy can have sex with 10-15 women and he's a "stud" or "a ladies man", but a woman who has sex with 10-15 men is a "whore", "slut", or "easy".

I'm so glad that I'm married and don't have to deal with it.

Laura Croft, when I initially read your post, I think I got the same idea as some of these guys. That *you* were not trying to be exlusive with anyone and that YOU were the one making the rules about being tested because you had so many new partners.  

Casual sex is deadly. It's like playing Russian Roulette whether you're a man or a woman. It's good that you're having tests done, but please always remember that HIV can go undetected for a long time and some people can carry it for years and never test positive, but still infect their partners.

Not the case.

I require testing because I KNOW how guys are.

I know STD/HIV test are not 100% but I am doing what can reasonably be done to protect myself.

Carrying a gun for protection is not 100% either, but the same thing applies.

What can "reasonably" be done is to not have sex with every guy you "date" as you look for the person you want to be exclusive with.

Now there's an idea!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I suppose the idea of monogamy is just totally foreign and weird to some folks. Most of the people I know only date one person at a time. Most only fuck one at a time. While there are plenty who do cheat, they are just losers anyway. But that doesn't necessarily make it right because some people can't keep their vienna in the can.

To steal a quote from Frank Dreben (Leslie Nielsen) in the Naked Gun movie, "I prefer my sex like basketball.....one on one and with as little dribbling as possible".
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#48]
LauraCroft, you have the right idea about the testing, but what Greywolf2112 has here in his post, (which I'm suprised no one really brought up earlier), is some good information, in fact, it's reality.  A test today means nothing after the next partner, so how often a test?

Quoted:
Not to cast aspersions, but here's my take as a "quasi" medical professional:

If you are NOT exclusive with someone, USE A CONDOM!  I'm not juding you for your lifestyle - you could fuck a goat for all I care.  But get this:

If you have sex with a guy, you are having sex with everyone he has ever had sex with or MAY have sex with.  So you get him tested - great, he passes.  Tests can be wrong.  But let's say they are 100% - he passes.  Woop de fucking do.  So you have sex with him, he goes home, the next day he screws some other girl because you tell him you aren't being exclusive right now, and then a week later you hook up again and have sex sans condom.

Well, unfortunately, that little "piece" he got during that week gave him something - could be herpes, could be the clap, could be AIDS.  But you think since he got tested a few weeks ago he's fine, you get jiggy with it.

Now you have an STD or AIDS and are basically SOL.

Keep that in mind the next time you want to make the beast with two backs  - USE A CONDOM.

But hell, even that isn't 100% - I seem to recall one of our members here recently who's Herpes infected girlfriend dumped him after he caught it when his condom broke.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
But I'm curious, why did you feel the need to ask our opinion about the matter?

-CH

Because the last guy I asked looked at me like I asked him to get a vasectomy. I didn't think it was all that uncommon a request so I asked here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#50]
No.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top