BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like good tattoos.  I don't like bad ones.  I don't care if someone has them.  I've known great people with tattoos, and lazy shitbags without them, and vice versa.  Who cares?
I'd get sleeves if I could have Jun Cha do them.  It's great work.
http://i.imgur.com/hiRBNkv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3lqc33g.jpg
View Quote

Nice, I'd take Eric Marcinyzin for black and grey too. (and have)
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't hate inkies.....

Just don't hate on me when I say I'd never hit on or go out with a woman with ink......   Seems people get pissed when I say that.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
IMO a well done tattoo is the best, meaning or not. Some of mine have meaning and some are just because I wanted them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't hate inkies.....

Just don't hate on me when I say I'd never hit on or go out with a woman with ink......   Seems people get pissed when I say that.
View Quote

I am very picky about tattoos on girls, even though I have one myself.  If they are discreet and tasteful they can be sexy, when they are visible outside of say, standard business casual, it is a huge turn off for me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And add a comma?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seeing Tattoos, just tells me the person is not at all bright.

Why did you capitalize "tattoos"?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

And add a comma?

Maybe, not all that bright?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a few and for no reason other than just because. I think it's corny when people have a lot of deep shit around it but that's just my 2 pennies. Historically they hold a meaning in one way or another, to me it's just art so to speak.
One guy that worked for me had sleeves from the pen.  I asked him if it bothered him when people starred at his tats. He said yeah. I asked why? It's hard to figure out what's going on there lol
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know a PT who has a tattoo on her arm of her son that died at the age of 2.  I can't say I really blame her for that one.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't figure out why people can't rember their kids' names without tattooing it on their bodies; or their best friend who died or their own name.

I know a PT who has a tattoo on her arm of her son that died at the age of 2.  I can't say I really blame her for that one.  

Why?  Is the purpose for her memorialize and grieve for her son or so other people will grieve for her?  My mother lost a baby he was 18 months old.  Guess what?  Her and all my siblings remember him without tattoos, roadside crosses, or stickers on on our cars.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why?  Is the purpose for her memorialize and grieve for her son or so other people will grieve for her?  My mother lost a baby he was 18 months old.  Guess what?  Her and all my siblings remember him without tattoos, roadside crosses, or stickers on on our cars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't figure out why people can't rember their kids' names without tattooing it on their bodies; or their best friend who died or their own name.

Why?

Maybe it gives her some sort of peace. It's not really for anyone else to say, is it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would have to ask her.  My guess is that some people just mourn in different ways than others.

A little background, though I don't remember what his pathology was, he was born with truly flaccid to the point where he couldn't even breathe on his own and needed a trachea. Luckily she had been practicing in pediatrics for several years prior to that so caring for him was no issue.  

It was one of those things, with her background she knew there wasn't going to be a miracle to save him (though she is a Christian) and was aware that his time on this earth would be short lived, but she was also a mother that had to bury her toddler son, I can't imagine that would be easy on anyone.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know Arfcom hates inkies but do you have less of an issue if they have meaning?

They all "mean" the same thing: bad judgment.

boom
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope. Tats are always a bad idea.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Nope. Tats are always a bad idea.
View Quote

What is your avatar?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

boom
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know Arfcom hates inkies but do you have less of an issue if they have meaning?

boom

Ricochet.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You would have to ask her.  My guess is that some people just mourn in different ways than others.

A little background, though I don't remember what his pathology was, he was born with truly flaccid to the point where he couldn't even breathe on his own and needed a trachea. Luckily she had been practicing in pediatrics for several years prior to that so caring for him was no issue.  

It was one of those things, with her background she knew there wasn't going to be a miracle to save him (though she is a Christian) and was aware that his time on this earth would be short lived, but she was also a mother that had to bury her toddler son, I can't imagine that would be easy on anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can understand that...Question:  Does she have other tats not related to this?

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I can understand that...Question:  Does she have other tats not related to this?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that I have ever seen.  The only time I had ever seen that one was when she would wear a tank top for our practical exams (it was near her shoulder.)
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Really don't care for them, sorta like being someones else s canvas. I can see if you draw and then have them tattoo your own work on you but just to have something someone else drew put on you the rest of your life, just not for me.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My ink has meaning, otherwise I wouldn't have it.
View Quote
This.

I have two tattoos. One is my family crest and the other is a saying in Gaelic.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ink has meaning, otherwise I wouldn't have it.
This.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top