BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well Kar98, I DO believe that your are a wanna be Nazi, as indicated by your avatar, and antijewish stance, denial or the Holocaust, and your belief that The Fatherland is perfect.
View Quote

Well, wrong on all accounts. I've never made any of those statements, and my avatar comes from the cover of the manual for one my rifles. You're full of it, you're talking out of your ass, and you can't spell. And your mother dresses you funny.

Sorry, but I must call a spade a spade, or wanna be Nazi in this case.
View Quote

If I was to reply in kind, I'd call you dingleberry, but I won't :P
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#4]

[b]thebeekeeper1
[red]Staff[/b][/red]

Whoa! You got a promotion!

Bravo! [beer]

But you know of course that moves you WAAAAY up on my "Hierarchy Of Internet Enemies" scale.

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/5/2003 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Not yet, but I'm working on it.....

DG84
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
What's an arch-Nemesis?[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#7]
there are a handful of people that seem to post....JUST for nothing more than to piss others off....say like....Valmet_M76.  these are the people that piss me off.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:35:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Gee, glad I haven't made anyone's shit list yet. Whenever I post it seems I can't always say all that i feel.

Mmmmm, AR15s.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:27:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Rik_Writer: I have known and despised you for years (I did not fade away, but I did have to change my cybername!).
View Quote

You obviously don't understand the gravitas of the term "nemesis."  You aren't my nemesis, you're just some asshole that doesn't like me.

You lasted this long because you are so vanilla you don't have the stature to offend...like, you understand when your dog chews something up, because he's just a dog, after all, and we don't expect much from dogs.
View Quote

Who's "we?"  You got a freaking hamster in your pocket?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:47:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I hate you, you hate me,
We're a dysfunctional family
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:26:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rik_Writer: I have known and despised you for years (I did not fade away, but I did have to change my cybername!).
View Quote

You obviously don't understand the gravitas of the term "nemesis."  You aren't my nemesis, you're just some asshole that doesn't like me.

You lasted this long because you are so vanilla you don't have the stature to offend...like, you understand when your dog chews something up, because he's just a dog, after all, and we don't expect much from dogs.
View Quote

Who's "we?"  You got a freaking hamster in your pocket?
View Quote

LOL! [LOL] [ROFL] [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:00:13 AM EDT
[#12]
I've had a few "misunderstandings" but after communicating more we worked it out.  

There's been a couple of people with asshole remarks but maybe alcohol was involved.

There is at least one grouchy old fart that forgets to take his medication.

There's some young "I know it all" types that over time will mature with life expeirences that they don't have now.

Me....I've written some things that I should have given more thought to.  

But...there is no arch-Nemesis, except my ex-wife and she doesn't post here. [8D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:06:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:09:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Steve-in-VA.  A troll's troll.  Pompous A-hole deserves to be banned.  Still can't figure out how he became Staff.  Maybe he has pictures of someone?  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:32:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Whether it is fate or what.....norman74 and I seem to end up at odds on most threads that it gets heated and we are both there....

Arch-nemesis of mine?  Nah, he's not worthy of me.......[lol]

J/K.......[:D]
View Quote

Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt. Me.
[url=http://www.moviequotequiz.com/othersounds/Nemesis.mp3]hear it here[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#16]
[b]Do you have an AR15.com arch-Nemesis[/b]

ITS THE INTERNET. How could I have a Nemesis let alone a arch-Nemesis. Its not real is it ? There are more than a few assclowns on this site that spout off more stupid shit than a 4 year old with a high fever. Nemesis, NO

To have a Arch-Nemesis requires you must have a certain amount of respect for them. They get no more respect that I would give the village idiot. I try not to poke fun at morons for sport because its not fair.

To let a assclown creep into your being is not healthy for me so I take the mantra " He is a ASSHOLE and I'm NOT" and move one.

I am glad [devil]I made at least one persons list [:D] thanks Max

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:40:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:49:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Schweeet! I will now take it as my lifes mission to ridicule/demean/shat upon and otherwise defame Max_Power is every post he should care to hide in! It ain't easy being a troll [:D]
View Quote

Outstanding!
A new tasking!!

Whoohoo!!

Glad to see I made the list [;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:55:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

You talking about me??[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:01:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just a few....

37Zilla, 3rdtk, 4646, 555R, 6530, 66Bushman, 88balanced, 95thFoot, AimSmall, Airwolf, AJjer_Bullets, alphazulu, AN-94, Andreuha, anothergene, AnyMouse, AR-10, ar15bubba, AR-15Disciple, AR15-NUT, arbud, ar-jedi, ARjunky, ark-and-spark, ArmyOrdGuy, ARse15, Aviator, az-ar, b_obrien, Balcones, Bang, bastiat, bear3351, beerjager, bernie, bgenlvtex, Big_Dog, bigsapper, Biker_Brian, black42, blazeone, bobbyjack, bobd25, bobwrench, BookHound, Boom, bownarro1, Brad-M, bravo2, bruh44, bsbg, BTK9mm, BuLLet, bung, BusMaster007, bvmjethead, ByteTheBullet, Cabhammer, Cableman, Cactuscamp, calabos, Cape_hunter, ceh47, centurion, cgj, Chokey, Chris_in_TX, chuckhammer, cibo, ClayP, clean, cluster, Colt-A3, Combat_Jack, commanderjb, Commando_Guy, Cougar8045, csr, cz75fan, DakotaGunner, dalv57, dangerousdan, DarkStar, Dave_Crane, [green]dave223[/green], DaveS, DavidC, dblgun, die-tryin, Dilbert_556, distrflman, DKM64, Doctor_Chicago, Dog1, DonOhio39, DoomPatrol, DoorKicker, DoubleFeed, dpcop, DragonRider, dreed, dsr611, DSVET91, dug556, -Duke-Nukem-, EEJ, eeyore, e-geo, EladEflow, elpaso, euler2718, FACollector, FALARAK, fallout, Fire_for_Effect, firstar, fizassist, flash-hider, flyingrhino, Frankie, free_dude, freeride21a, FRIZ, FRO, Full-Auto, G19spice, G35MN, GAcop, garandman, G-CODE, Georgia-Precision, Ghengis, girard, Glockfan, gonzo111, GovtThug, Grock, grondike, Gun Guru, gunguyr, GUNNERM15, gunsanplanes, Gunzilla, hawk1, HoGKiLLa, Hoosier_Buddy, hoosierdaddy, Hoplite, hotbrass, Hotrod, human-hegemony99, i_needit, Ianq, infantryman, inkaybee, innocent_bystander, isplice, ivisit12000, j3_, jaeger_1969, JB5, jcoaster, Jewbroni, jfrush, Jim_Dandy, JIMBEAM, JoeEverett, John91, Johninaustin, Johnny_Reno, jrm, jswin, JThompson, KDragon, Keppyz15, Khadre, khurn, kitestir, KODoc, koisanke, konger, Lampoon, Lato, liberty86, Lion_Dog, lonegunman, lostwildcat, LouieA, LukeG, Lumpy223, LWilde, m1a, M38, M60-Howard, MadProfessor, Major1, Mak, marvl, Match223, MaverickMkii, Max_Power, MaximusDane, Maynard, Mb121, Mechandy, Memfuzz, MENACE, MilkMan, mislowd, mn_308, mo4040, mountainsurvivor, Mousepad, Mr_Happyface, Mr_Mullen, Mr45auto, MrHold, MrPotatoHead, MrsWildweasel, MSTN, Muad_Dib, MWinND, Mythe, Naked80, nascar3n8fan, Neemo, Newbie2ar15, noah, notack, NoVaGator, Nyghtfall, Ogre_4070, okay1, okrobocop, omar, otto_esq, panzersergeant, paraord16, paulthelefty, pbrstreetgang, Phil_in_Seattle, phobia, phonegunner, PKennedy762, PONY_DRIVER, Ponyboy, Potter_Sherman_T, pribbz, Rabon, racer934, radshooter, rain, rainman, Randomguy, rangerlt, Raptor22, raskwon, Ratters, raven, RBAD, realwar, Redrum, Repete, rickinvegas, RikWriter, RL15, RoadRunner, rocketman223, rockymtnheadhunter, RooK, rugby, S1st-Mack, SailorDude, Samstead, Sarge8497, Scorpion, scottfn308, scout308, SCR1, scromer, SC-Texas, SDavid, seamus44mag, Searcherfortruth, second, sfcsniper, SGB, Sgranke, Shades, ShamusMcOI, shawnster, sherrick13, SHIVAN458, Shooter480, Shoowallagager, sig_230, SinistralRifleman, Size15s, SkeetandTrap, slb, Sleepy717, Sleepyweasel, snailfan, Sniper_408, Sniper_Wolfe, SP-1, Spade, Sparsky, Spentshell, spongeman66, steveamy, stimpy117, Striker, Stryker_11A, supply92y, Sweep, SWS, T45, Tactical_Jew, Tate, tattoo, Templar, Terrato, TerryFB, Texasbagman2, TexRdnec, TheHappyBlaster, TheLastBoyScout, themao, TheRealSundance, thesacrifice, Thunderbolt, tivoli410, tjoesim, toaster, Tom_C, triburst1, turboman, tz99, u-baddog, uglygun, urbankaos04, uvalaw2005, VA-gunnut, variable1, Venerated, vmi93, voilsb, VolgaDeutsch55, VoodooChile, walttx, warlord, wdigeorge, what1, Who_Me, whoimI, WillysWagon, WinnR, wm69, Wombat, xbigfootx, YANKEEFAN, Yojimbo, yotehunter, zdenstk, ZRH, zutrooper

Damn trolls.
View Quote

Max_Power = Fudge Donkey! [:P]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:03:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Imbroglio was my personal arch-nemesis.

[torch]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:06:50 AM EDT
[#23]
After a series of self-destructive behaviors, my arch-nemesis, Arock, just got the boot. Beekeeper1 will fill his shoes nicely.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
After a series of self-destructive behaviors, my arch-nemesis, Arock, just got the boot. Beekeeper1 will fill his shoes nicely.
View Quote

I thought you two were brothers in crime on the General discussion board?  

Sibling rivalry. [rolleyes]  Atleast its not (half) white trash sibling rivalry like your old nemesis.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:25:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Naah... you WERE just a minor nuisance at one time. You weren't even a pimple on Arock's butt as far as my nemesis ratings go.

Besides, the one time you got whacked out with me, I just assumed it was all the air pollution from living in NYC that got to your medulla. I mean... look at Wave after all. Poster child for a step van if I ever saw one.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Chemlawn
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#27]
I got into it with SoylentGreen once. He used a paragraph of hybrid 4-letter words that were all directed at 'little ole' me.

I gave up on that long ago. It takes too much energy to dislike someone long-term. I've found that sooner or later, you will always disagree with someone (especially when he forgets to take his medication) and eventually you will always agree with them on something down the road. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#29]
There's a jackass in Arizona who's on my shit list.  Other than that, everyone's pretty cool.

:)
Alex
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Orininally Posted by Sgtar15:

You talking about me??

Sgtar15
View Quote

No, I wasn't.  

But...I never realized you were.   Hell, now we got two! [8D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In response, may I say sir, you are no gentelman. [blue]May the fleas of a thousand camels have the horrid misfortune of infesting your genitals.[/blue] [;D] [wave] [nuts] [nana] [LOL]
View Quote

2d) No inappropriate topics. This includes all of the above and further covers topic titles of a racial, sexual, or violent nature. [red](This applies to animal cruelty as well.)[/red] BOTD and WOULD U HIT IT type threads are not allowed.

Somebody lock his account already.  A very clear violation of the CC.  Bye bye troll boy.[wave]

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:33:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Orininally Posted by Sgtar15:

You talking about me??

Sgtar15
View Quote

No, I wasn't.  

But...I never realized you were.   Hell, now we got two! [8D]
View Quote

It's probably me - I definitely post without thinking sometimE.

I'm really not that old, though - I just come across as an old grouchy crumogeon.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Damn, how many grouchy old farts do we have here?

I was talking about this person who is a spelling Nazi, gets pissed if someone asks to post some pics, never has anything good to say.

I haven't seem them receiently nor have they posted in this thread.  Maybe they got pissed and left.

Sounds like someone wants to take their place. [8D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#36]
mine used to be cerebral assassin but campybob told me that its best just to ignore the morons we meet in life. [;D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just a few....

37Zilla, 3rdtk, 4646, 555R, 6530, 66Bushman, 88balanced, 95thFoot, AimSmall, Airwolf, AJjer_Bullets, alphazulu, AN-94, Andreuha, anothergene, AnyMouse, AR-10, ar15bubba, AR-15Disciple, AR15-NUT, arbud, ar-jedi, ARjunky, ark-and-spark, ArmyOrdGuy, ARse15, Aviator, az-ar, b_obrien, Balcones, Bang, bastiat, bear3351, beerjager, bernie, bgenlvtex, Big_Dog, bigsapper, Biker_Brian, black42, blazeone, bobbyjack, bobd25, bobwrench, BookHound, Boom, bownarro1, Brad-M, bravo2, bruh44, bsbg, BTK9mm, BuLLet, bung, BusMaster007, bvmjethead, ByteTheBullet, Cabhammer, Cableman, Cactuscamp, calabos, Cape_hunter, ceh47, centurion, cgj, Chokey, Chris_in_TX, chuckhammer, cibo, ClayP, clean, cluster, Colt-A3, Combat_Jack, commanderjb, Commando_Guy, Cougar8045, csr, cz75fan, DakotaGunner, dalv57, dangerousdan, DarkStar, Dave_Crane, dave223, DaveS, DavidC, dblgun, die-tryin, Dilbert_556, distrflman, DKM64, Doctor_Chicago, Dog1, DonOhio39, DoomPatrol, DoorKicker, DoubleFeed, dpcop, DragonRider, dreed, dsr611, DSVET91, dug556, -Duke-Nukem-, EEJ, eeyore, e-geo, EladEflow, elpaso, euler2718, FACollector, FALARAK, fallout, Fire_for_Effect, firstar, fizassist, flash-hider, flyingrhino, Frankie, free_dude, freeride21a, FRIZ, FRO, Full-Auto, G19spice, G35MN, GAcop, garandman, G-CODE, Georgia-Precision, Ghengis, girard, Glockfan, gonzo111, GovtThug, Grock, grondike, Gun Guru, gunguyr, GUNNERM15, gunsanplanes, Gunzilla, hawk1, HoGKiLLa, Hoosier_Buddy, hoosierdaddy, Hoplite, hotbrass, Hotrod, human-hegemony99, i_needit, Ianq, infantryman, inkaybee, innocent_bystander, isplice, ivisit12000, j3_, jaeger_1969, JB5, jcoaster, Jewbroni, jfrush, Jim_Dandy, JIMBEAM, JoeEverett, John91, Johninaustin, Johnny_Reno, jrm, jswin, JThompson, KDragon, Keppyz15, Khadre, khurn, kitestir, KODoc, koisanke, konger, Lampoon, Lato, liberty86, Lion_Dog, lonegunman, lostwildcat, LouieA, LukeG, Lumpy223, LWilde, m1a, M38, M60-Howard, MadProfessor, Major1, Mak, marvl, Match223, MaverickMkii, Max_Power, MaximusDane, Maynard, Mb121, Mechandy, Memfuzz, MENACE, MilkMan, mislowd, mn_308, mo4040, mountainsurvivor, Mousepad, Mr_Happyface, Mr_Mullen, Mr45auto, MrHold, MrPotatoHead, MrsWildweasel, MSTN, Muad_Dib, MWinND, Mythe, Naked80, nascar3n8fan, Neemo, Newbie2ar15, noah, notack, NoVaGator, Nyghtfall, Ogre_4070, okay1, okrobocop, omar, otto_esq, panzersergeant, paraord16, paulthelefty, pbrstreetgang, Phil_in_Seattle, phobia, phonegunner, PKennedy762, PONY_DRIVER, Ponyboy, Potter_Sherman_T, pribbz, Rabon, racer934, radshooter, rain, rainman, Randomguy, rangerlt, Raptor22, raskwon, Ratters, raven, RBAD, realwar, Redrum, Repete, rickinvegas, RikWriter, RL15, RoadRunner, rocketman223, rockymtnheadhunter, RooK, rugby, S1st-Mack, SailorDude, Samstead, Sarge8497, Scorpion, scottfn308, scout308, SCR1, scromer, SC-Texas, SDavid, seamus44mag, Searcherfortruth, second, sfcsniper, SGB, Sgranke, Shades, ShamusMcOI, shawnster, sherrick13, SHIVAN458, Shooter480, Shoowallagager, sig_230, SinistralRifleman, Size15s, SkeetandTrap, slb, Sleepy717, Sleepyweasel, snailfan, Sniper_408, Sniper_Wolfe, SP-1, Spade, Sparsky, Spentshell, spongeman66, steveamy, stimpy117, Striker, Stryker_11A, supply92y, Sweep, SWS, T45, Tactical_Jew, Tate, tattoo, Templar, Terrato, TerryFB, Texasbagman2, TexRdnec, TheHappyBlaster, TheLastBoyScout, themao, TheRealSundance, thesacrifice, Thunderbolt, tivoli410, tjoesim, toaster, Tom_C, triburst1, turboman, tz99, u-baddog, uglygun, urbankaos04, uvalaw2005, VA-gunnut, variable1, Venerated, vmi93, voilsb, VolgaDeutsch55, VoodooChile, walttx, warlord, wdigeorge, what1, Who_Me, whoimI, WillysWagon, WinnR, wm69, Wombat, xbigfootx, YANKEEFAN, Yojimbo, yotehunter, zdenstk, ZRH, zutrooper

Damn trolls.
View Quote

HOLY CRAP ! [shock]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just a few....

37Zilla, 3rdtk, 4646, 555R, 6530, 66Bushman, 88balanced, 95thFoot, AimSmall, Airwolf, AJjer_Bullets, alphazulu, AN-94, Andreuha, anothergene, AnyMouse, AR-10, ar15bubba, AR-15Disciple, AR15-NUT, arbud, ar-jedi, ARjunky, ark-and-spark, ArmyOrdGuy, ARse15, Aviator, az-ar, b_obrien, Balcones, Bang, bastiat, bear3351, beerjager, bernie, bgenlvtex, Big_Dog, bigsapper, Biker_Brian, black42, blazeone, bobbyjack, bobd25, bobwrench, BookHound, Boom, bownarro1, Brad-M, bravo2, bruh44, bsbg, BTK9mm, BuLLet, bung, BusMaster007, bvmjethead, ByteTheBullet, Cabhammer, Cableman, Cactuscamp, calabos, Cape_hunter, ceh47, centurion, cgj, Chokey, Chris_in_TX, chuckhammer, cibo, ClayP, clean, cluster, Colt-A3, Combat_Jack, commanderjb, Commando_Guy, Cougar8045, csr, cz75fan, DakotaGunner, dalv57, dangerousdan, DarkStar, Dave_Crane, dave223, DaveS, DavidC, dblgun, die-tryin, Dilbert_556, distrflman, DKM64, Doctor_Chicago, Dog1, DonOhio39, DoomPatrol, DoorKicker, DoubleFeed, dpcop, DragonRider, dreed, dsr611, DSVET91, dug556, -Duke-Nukem-, EEJ, eeyore, e-geo, EladEflow, elpaso, euler2718, FACollector, FALARAK, fallout, Fire_for_Effect, firstar, fizassist, flash-hider, flyingrhino, Frankie, free_dude, freeride21a, FRIZ, FRO, Full-Auto, G19spice, G35MN, GAcop, garandman, G-CODE, Georgia-Precision, Ghengis, girard, Glockfan, gonzo111, GovtThug, Grock, grondike, Gun Guru, gunguyr, GUNNERM15, gunsanplanes, Gunzilla, hawk1, HoGKiLLa, Hoosier_Buddy, hoosierdaddy, Hoplite, hotbrass, Hotrod, human-hegemony99, i_needit, Ianq, infantryman, inkaybee, innocent_bystander, isplice, ivisit12000, j3_, jaeger_1969, JB5, jcoaster, Jewbroni, jfrush, Jim_Dandy, JIMBEAM, JoeEverett, John91, Johninaustin, Johnny_Reno, jrm, jswin, JThompson, KDragon, Keppyz15, Khadre, khurn, kitestir, KODoc, koisanke, konger, Lampoon, Lato, liberty86, Lion_Dog, lonegunman, lostwildcat, LouieA, LukeG, Lumpy223, LWilde, m1a, M38, M60-Howard, MadProfessor, Major1, Mak, marvl, Match223, MaverickMkii, Max_Power, MaximusDane, Maynard, Mb121, Mechandy, Memfuzz, MENACE, MilkMan, mislowd, mn_308, mo4040, mountainsurvivor, Mousepad, Mr_Happyface, Mr_Mullen, Mr45auto, MrHold, MrPotatoHead, MrsWildweasel, MSTN, Muad_Dib, MWinND, Mythe, Naked80, nascar3n8fan, Neemo, Newbie2ar15, noah,[blue] notack[/blue], NoVaGator, Nyghtfall, Ogre_4070, okay1, okrobocop, omar, otto_esq, panzersergeant, paraord16, paulthelefty, pbrstreetgang, Phil_in_Seattle, phobia, phonegunner, PKennedy762, PONY_DRIVER, Ponyboy, Potter_Sherman_T, pribbz, Rabon, racer934, radshooter, rain, rainman, Randomguy, rangerlt, Raptor22, raskwon, Ratters, raven, RBAD, realwar, Redrum, Repete, rickinvegas, RikWriter, RL15, RoadRunner, rocketman223, rockymtnheadhunter, RooK, rugby, S1st-Mack, SailorDude, Samstead, Sarge8497, Scorpion, scottfn308, scout308, SCR1, scromer, SC-Texas, SDavid, seamus44mag, Searcherfortruth, second, sfcsniper, SGB, Sgranke, Shades, ShamusMcOI, shawnster, sherrick13, SHIVAN458, Shooter480, Shoowallagager, sig_230, SinistralRifleman, Size15s, SkeetandTrap, slb, Sleepy717, Sleepyweasel, snailfan, Sniper_408, Sniper_Wolfe, SP-1, Spade, Sparsky, Spentshell, spongeman66, steveamy, stimpy117, Striker, Stryker_11A, supply92y, Sweep, SWS, T45, Tactical_Jew, Tate, tattoo, Templar, Terrato, TerryFB, Texasbagman2, TexRdnec, TheHappyBlaster, TheLastBoyScout, themao, TheRealSundance, thesacrifice, Thunderbolt, tivoli410, tjoesim, toaster, Tom_C, triburst1, turboman, tz99, u-baddog, uglygun, urbankaos04, uvalaw2005, VA-gunnut, variable1, Venerated, vmi93, voilsb, VolgaDeutsch55, VoodooChile, walttx, warlord, wdigeorge, what1, Who_Me, whoimI, WillysWagon, WinnR, wm69, Wombat, xbigfootx, YANKEEFAN, Yojimbo, yotehunter, zdenstk, ZRH, zutrooper

Damn trolls.
View Quote

Alright! I made the list!![:O)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:52:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't know, do I?
AB
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#40]
I pretty much like everybody I've met here, but there are these two buttwads on another site... grrrrrrrrrr...... [X]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just a few....

37Zilla, 3rdtk, 4646, 555R, 6530, 66Bushman, 88balanced, 95thFoot, AimSmall, Airwolf, AJjer_Bullets, alphazulu, AN-94, Andreuha, anothergene, AnyMouse, AR-10, ar15bubba, AR-15Disciple, AR15-NUT, arbud, ar-jedi, ARjunky, ark-and-spark, ArmyOrdGuy, ARse15, Aviator, az-ar, b_obrien, Balcones, Bang, bastiat, bear3351, beerjager, bernie, bgenlvtex, Big_Dog, bigsapper, Biker_Brian, black42, blazeone, bobbyjack, bobd25, bobwrench, BookHound, Boom, bownarro1, Brad-M, bravo2, bruh44, bsbg, BTK9mm, BuLLet, bung, BusMaster007, bvmjethead, ByteTheBullet, Cabhammer, Cableman, Cactuscamp, calabos, Cape_hunter, ceh47, centurion, cgj, Chokey, Chris_in_TX, chuckhammer, cibo, ClayP, clean, cluster, Colt-A3, Combat_Jack, commanderjb, Commando_Guy, Cougar8045, csr, cz75fan, DakotaGunner, dalv57, dangerousdan, DarkStar, Dave_Crane, dave223, DaveS, DavidC, dblgun, die-tryin, Dilbert_556, distrflman, DKM64, Doctor_Chicago, Dog1, DonOhio39, DoomPatrol, DoorKicker, DoubleFeed, dpcop, DragonRider, dreed, dsr611,[red] DSVET91[/red], dug556, -Duke-Nukem-, EEJ, eeyore, e-geo, EladEflow, elpaso, euler2718, FACollector, FALARAK, fallout, Fire_for_Effect, firstar, fizassist, flash-hider, flyingrhino, Frankie, free_dude, freeride21a, FRIZ, FRO, Full-Auto, G19spice, G35MN, GAcop, garandman, G-CODE, Georgia-Precision, Ghengis, girard, Glockfan, gonzo111, GovtThug, Grock, grondike, Gun Guru, gunguyr, GUNNERM15, gunsanplanes, Gunzilla, hawk1, HoGKiLLa, Hoosier_Buddy, hoosierdaddy, Hoplite, hotbrass, Hotrod, human-hegemony99, i_needit, Ianq, infantryman, inkaybee, innocent_bystander, isplice, ivisit12000, j3_, jaeger_1969, JB5, jcoaster, Jewbroni, jfrush, Jim_Dandy, JIMBEAM, JoeEverett, John91, Johninaustin, Johnny_Reno, jrm, jswin, JThompson, KDragon, Keppyz15, Khadre, khurn, kitestir, KODoc, koisanke, konger, Lampoon, Lato, liberty86, Lion_Dog, lonegunman, lostwildcat, LouieA, LukeG, Lumpy223, LWilde, m1a, M38, M60-Howard, MadProfessor, Major1, Mak, marvl, Match223, MaverickMkii, Max_Power, MaximusDane, Maynard, Mb121, Mechandy, Memfuzz, MENACE, MilkMan, mislowd, mn_308, mo4040, mountainsurvivor, Mousepad, Mr_Happyface, Mr_Mullen, Mr45auto, MrHold, MrPotatoHead, MrsWildweasel, MSTN, Muad_Dib, MWinND, Mythe, Naked80, nascar3n8fan, Neemo, Newbie2ar15, noah, notack, NoVaGator, Nyghtfall, Ogre_4070, okay1, okrobocop, omar, otto_esq, panzersergeant, paraord16, paulthelefty, pbrstreetgang, Phil_in_Seattle, phobia, phonegunner, PKennedy762, PONY_DRIVER, Ponyboy, Potter_Sherman_T, pribbz, Rabon, racer934, radshooter, rain, rainman, Randomguy, rangerlt, Raptor22, raskwon, Ratters, raven, RBAD, realwar, Redrum, Repete, rickinvegas, RikWriter, RL15, RoadRunner, rocketman223, rockymtnheadhunter, RooK, rugby, S1st-Mack, SailorDude, Samstead, Sarge8497, Scorpion, scottfn308, scout308, SCR1, scromer, SC-Texas, SDavid, seamus44mag, Searcherfortruth, second, sfcsniper, SGB, Sgranke, Shades, ShamusMcOI, shawnster, sherrick13, SHIVAN458, Shooter480, Shoowallagager, sig_230, SinistralRifleman, Size15s, SkeetandTrap, slb, Sleepy717, Sleepyweasel, snailfan, Sniper_408, Sniper_Wolfe, SP-1, Spade, Sparsky, Spentshell, spongeman66, steveamy, stimpy117, Striker, Stryker_11A, supply92y, Sweep, SWS, T45, Tactical_Jew, Tate, tattoo, Templar, Terrato, TerryFB, Texasbagman2, TexRdnec, TheHappyBlaster, TheLastBoyScout, themao, TheRealSundance, thesacrifice, Thunderbolt, tivoli410, tjoesim, toaster, Tom_C, triburst1, turboman, tz99, u-baddog, uglygun, urbankaos04, uvalaw2005, VA-gunnut, variable1, Venerated, vmi93, voilsb, VolgaDeutsch55, VoodooChile, walttx, warlord, wdigeorge, what1, Who_Me, whoimI, WillysWagon, WinnR, wm69, Wombat, xbigfootx, YANKEEFAN, Yojimbo, yotehunter, zdenstk, ZRH, zutrooper

Damn trolls.
View Quote

I didn't, but after being included in this list, I do now. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm a little dissapointed that I didn't make anyones list.

9K posts, and I'm NO ONE'S nemesis??

Shoot - I take a couple months off, and all my abrasiveness counts fer nuthin'. It truly is a "whatta ya done TO me lately" world.

[;)]

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#43]
garandman, I think we all know your arch nemesis is a certain, fundamentalist Christian, attorney somewhere in Texas.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
garandman, I think we all know your arch nemesis is a certain, fundamentalist Christian, attorney somewhere in Texas.
View Quote

Naaahhh, I'm over that. That is sooo....yesterday, man.

Truth is, Ed Avila paid me handsomely to fake arguments with ETH so as to drive up membership here at the site and # of hits, to be able to charge advertisers more.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm a little dissapointed that I didn't make anyones list.

9K posts, and I'm NO ONE'S nemesis??

View Quote

I never really considered you worth my time...and way too easy of a target.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#46]
But now that you mention it...
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:14:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
[b]Naked80[/b] sucks.  [:P]
View Quote

And You SWALLOW![wave]

(Did I just make your list?)
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Fudge Donkey! [:P]
View Quote

Is a "fudge donkey" like a Cadbury bunny for Don Quixote Day?

Just wondering.

[nana]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:55:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top