Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:58:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I thought this was about shits.

Could be worse... I was expecting it to be about corpses disposed of in the river.

Didn't even give that a thought...but then again...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On an almost totally unrelated subject, with various forms of over exertion I get some really cool little starburst flashes in my peripheral vision for a little bit.

Curious.... how is your blood pressure?

I have high blood pressure, but it's under control with 10mg of Norvasc every day.

EDIT--To correct spelling.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I just left a couple floaters!  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep!  Sharks follow them when discharged from the ship.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you ever have floaters?

Constantly. The upside is that they are harmless. The downside is that they increase with age. After a while you'll have so many things wrong, the floaters will be the least of them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I have them in one eye.  It always seems to float onto the face of the person that I am talking to.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#7]
They are called vitrous detachments. The surgery to correct them is iffy to say the least. Sometimes an exacerbation of arthritis can make them worse. There are ocular drugs that can "control" the symptoms.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
All the time....

+1
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, but I still managed to shoot a nice 9-pointer this year.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top