Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:02:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
After seeing some of the more disturbing photos and videos floating around the internet, I'm absolutely convinced the devil himself walks among us.
What else could explain seeing pics of a room with 4 girls smearing shit all over themselves, then vomiting and shitting into each others mouths ???

What other explanation can be derived from activity like this ???

Geez Art. What kind of websites you been visiting???
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:04:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
After seeing some of the more disturbing photos and videos floating around the internet, I'm absolutely convinced the devil himself walks among us.
What else could explain seeing pics of a room with 4 girls smearing shit all over themselves, then vomiting and shitting into each others mouths ???

I could have gone all day without reading that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't believe in the Devil, so I would have to say no.  I do believe in "evil," as in the lack of morality and/or a will to do harm to others.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:40:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I have to echo Lumpy196 on this.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't think that there was evil on Earth prior to the evolution of man.

Is there a Devil? Probably. I tend to believe in God and Satan.
Does he walk among us in human form? If he exists then I suppose he does from time to time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:50:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes. I've rode in a car with it, ate dinner with it, drank a beer with it, and had long romantic conversations with it.

Luckily, GOD is infinitely stronger.

<---serious as he can be. It exists.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:03:35 AM EDT
[#9]
In the form of man? Only when necessary... but that's what the antiChrist will be. As for now, there are plenty of people perfectly willing to do bad things in the name of good... I believe there are "waves" of evil that ripple about the face of the planet... that emanate from pure evil, be it Satan or one of his minions. It washes over everything at times, and that's why you get good people and institutions doing bad things... and giving ammo to the anti-religious crowd.

Be a beacon of light and shout the evil back from where it came.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw the title of this thread and noted the next thread title: "A message from Dianne Feinstein"

(that would be 1 yes vote)

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:07:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Second reply to supplement the first...

People have the ability to do good, or eveil. Some just really enjoy evil.

I don't think the antichrist is here yet, or if he's here, he hasn't been revealed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:34:29 AM EDT
[#14]
For anyone who doubts that evil walks the earth in the form of man....
just "Google" the name, "Albert Fish".
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Hey Mac, what song is that? Who sings it?

..or is it just a poem?

Just in case you're serious...

The Rolling Stones - SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL  

www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rolling-stones/117881.html
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Let me reword my question.  Do you think Satan walks the earth in the form of man?  

Not yet......... Soon though.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:10:58 AM EDT
[#17]

I do. All of Radical Islam's attacks on the west in the Post WW2 era have stemmed directly from the actions, networks and intracacies originally engineered by this man and his minions. He is the head, he is its beginning and he set the stage of terror and death for nearly 50 years. If it were not for him the Palestinians would not have been kicked out of their homelands. He has attempted to overthrow the government in every nation that has hosted him. He is not even a so called Palestinian. He is Egyptian and the so called Palestinians are Jordanian and Syrian. Those nations won't let him in. What do they know that we have not figured out? No, this man is evil incarnate. Call it the devil, call it the dark side, call it the current incarnation of antichrist, but this is it live and in person. His sole purpose in adult life has been to foment war. He has so many times snatched it from the jaws of peace that it must boggle even the most skeptical mind.

Wow. And I just thought he was a dick!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#18]
yup
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#19]
YES, and the number is 48!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#20]
evil is something created by man to keep man in line.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think the antichrist is here yet, or if he's here, he hasn't been revealed.

Is here and has been revealed.  The army of light has him surrounded and frightened, but he is in fact hear and breathing air.  That some don't recognize him is what he has counted on up to recent years.  Many however know who he is and he has little chance of escaping his compound.

LMFAO!!! I just love it when people make their religious beliefs over dramatic. Its funny, really, sorry to interrupt.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#23]
That there are truly evil people who do the devil's bidding...absolutely.

That the devil has taken human form and walks the earth...not yet.

If you know Biblical prophesy you'll remember that when the anti-Christ receives his mortal head wound and dies from it, he will be "resurrected" which will actually be the indwelling of the devil in the anti-Christ's body. At that time the devil will walk the earth as a human and evil the likes of which the world has not seen before will occur.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I guess I'm not the only on who knows the truth.

www.geocities.com/elias2pesach/HerodianDynasty.html

Its a long read so I'm not gonna repost it here.

Whoa! Holy shit! The pope was kissing the KORAN!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is here and has been revealed.  The army of light has him surrounded and frightened, but he is in fact hear and breathing air.  That some don't recognize him is what he has counted on up to recent years.  Many however know who he is and he has little chance of escaping his compound.

Who?

Edit: I don't think it's arafat.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:33:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Do you believe evil walks the earth...  

Yes.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
evil is something created by man to keep man in line.

Evil is a creation of man to keep man in line?  Do you mean the devil?

Evil sure as hell doesn't keep me in line.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoa! Holy shit! The pope was kissing the KORAN!?!?!?!

Kinda scary, huh.  The pope is after all the last vestige of what was once the Roman empire.

The scepter he carries with a mangled and bent Christ has always bugged me.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Yeah, he posts on ar15.com using the screen name markm!

You mean.....BOG ???
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Absolutely. And is our job on this earth to fight it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could have gone all day without reading that.

Not something I went looking for, just something I stumbled onto while surfin...
I couldn't believe my eyes...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#35]
No, but there are alot of evil people in the world.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#36]
yes
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Satan is just a figment of christian mythology,

Prove it.

I am not trying to be disrespectful but am trying to point something out...

Why are you asking him to try to prove a negative?  

Why should he have to prove something that he doesn't believe in, does not exist?

How about you prove to me that yellow rocks with purple and pink polka dots DO NOT exist?

I believe they do.  I read it in an old book someone wrote.

Do you at least understand the reasoning here?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Interesting.

I haven't seen this angle before, but I've known for a long time that the man (Arafat) has no interest in 'peace' or 'homeland'. Wasn't it Netanyahu who sat down with him and Clinton at Camp David and basically offered Arafat everything the Palestinians asked for, and Arafat turned him down cold?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yeah...crucifixes showing the Christ worry me.  We celebrate a risen savior, not a beaten one.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Since Satan is just a figment of christian mythology, I'd have to say no.  All the evil, from the names listed above to the throatcutting terrorists are just - men.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Just humans showing what humans are capable of.

Fritz

You know, you could have skipped the Christian-bashing and simply said "I don't believe in Satan, so I'd have to say 'no'."
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Yes, absolutely
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I have been selected by the lord to show the truth.  What started as a rustle has progressed into daily briefings from our lord.  He guided me to this site to reveal to you the truth of  life, and how life continues through shifts.  
It is very clear through this thread that most of you need to see the truth as I have seen it.  Before my first shift I was just like you, in the dark.  I was one of the lucky chosen ones that god showed the way to by a guided shift.  He has given me the knowlege and  duty to show you the way also.  No pain is experienced in the shift.  Your previous carcass is left behind, but the new one is waiting parallel  to your current.  Your new self is much more aware of how the universe , and consequently human life is formed, reformed and formed again.  Please join me in this extremely important knowledge and truth.
For some of the lords skeptics, feel free to ask me whats on your mind and any questions you might have about  life and the truth.  I am sure the lord will give me a respose, and I can convey his message to you.  The lord wants you to see the truth.  True evil are those not willing to seek the truth.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah...crucifixes showing the Christ worry me.  We celebrate a risen savior, not a beaten one.

I agree.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:10:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I have been selected by the lord to show the truth.  What started as a rustle has progressed into daily briefings from our lord.  He guided me to this site to reveal to you the truth of  life, and how life continues through shifts.  
It is very clear through this thread that most of you need to see the truth as I have seen it.  Before my first shift I was just like you, in the dark.  I was one of the lucky chosen ones that god showed the way to by a guided shift.  He has given me the knowlege and  duty to show you the way also.  No pain is experienced in the shift.  Your previous carcass is left behind, but the new one is waiting parallel  to your current.  Your new self is much more aware of how the universe , and consequently human life is formed, reformed and formed again.  Please join me in this extremely important knowledge and truth.
For some of the lords skeptics, feel free to ask me whats on your mind and any questions you might have about  life and the truth.  I am sure the lord will give me a respose, and I can convey his message to you.  The lord wants you to see the truth.  True evil are those not willing to seek the truth.

Could be good pot,  but I say its hash
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#45]

Could be good pot, but I say its hash

No sir, it's not "good pot" or "hash" it's the universal truth.  And we should all be aware of the truth.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Could be good pot, but I say its hash

No sir, it's not "good pot" or "hash" it's the universal truth.  And we should all be aware of the truth.

Which is..........................?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since Satan is just a figment of christian mythology, I'd have to say no.

You know, you could have skipped the Christian-bashing and simply said "I don't believe in Satan, so I'd have to say 'no'."

That's evangelical athiesm for ya...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top