Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would his Ego be bruised? He just got a Nobel Peace Price for doing NOTHING!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I doubt OBAMA cares.............

Afterall...............he has Secret Service protection, a pension, an office and a staff for life.

And someday.................someone may name a libary, freeway, government building, school, etc....... after him.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't help but think him throwing his weight behind Dem candidates and having them have their asses handed to them had to bruise his ego. Think so?

Nope.

A narcissist's ego is immune to all setbacks.

Right on.... And I am pretty sure he is right now figuring a way these elections will help HIM in the future.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#4]
He is going to blame Bush for the Dems losing NJ and VA.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
On Comcast's front page:
Victories seen as a sharp blow to Democrats and showed the limits of President Obama's political clout.

This pleases me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:35:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, he and his cronies might not say so in public but, I'd bet your bottom dollar they are worried behind closed doors.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:35:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Narcissism.  Look it up.  Not a chance this even made a dent.

This.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#8]
While I don't believe it hurt his ego, I know for a fact that it hurt some of his supporters' egos. I'm related to a couple very unhappy Democrats.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Obama's just misunderstood...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Like Bush before him, Obama surrounds himself with "yes" men and ideologues so his fragile ego doesn't get bruised by the real world.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#11]
HAHAHA.....no.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't help but think him throwing his weight behind Dem candidates and having them have their asses handed to them had to bruise his ego. Think so?

It's nearly impossible to break the ego of a narcissist or sociopath...

When they get fed-up with something, they just start breaking shit.

Quoted:
Quoted:
No way.

His ego is too big to fail.

The emper0r surrounds himself in people who refuse to tell him he has no clothes.

Nope.

He is surrounded by people just like him...and I would bet that at least one of them, at this very minute, is plotting against him.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No way.

His ego is too big to fail.

He will never see it, much less admit it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top