Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Ok, if nobody else is going to call it:

That would have been un-Christian of me!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What's going on?

people just need to settle down...we are all friends here.  A group of people who beleive in the same cause ...ar15.com
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fixed.  

Nobody messes with the Jesus

Jesus is a bad mother. You try some shit with him, he'll take a gun, stick it up your ass, and pull the trigger until it goes click!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What's going on?

Somebody left the door to the religion forum unlocked and all the crazies got out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Nothing much.  A while ago I saw that Zaphod guy bitching and moaning about his religion and everyone who didn't believe would fry.  When I saw his hypocritical comments I figured I'd rip on him a little, sorry I got you mad Zaphod

Many, you must binoculars to see down to the end of your nose.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Somebody left the door to the religion forum unlocked and all the crazies got out.

LMFAO!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
his comment may have been out of line but I've always liked his contributions in the past and he's usually pretty funny. I hope it isn't permanent. I know he's joking, and I understand as that thread has come up time and again, but it's not like the thread starter knew that and he wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just asking a genuine question it seems.

Doc, gets it. I know it has been years. I never had any theories. I just saw a vid. today and asked about it, to get an opinion. Okay the vid. is BS. Theredhorseman and I IM'ed each other, he said it was a joke, I took him for his word. I have no problems with him and hope he did not get booted.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:47:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Nothing much.  A while ago I saw that Zaphod guy bitching and moaning about his religion and everyone who didn't believe would fry.  When I saw his hypocritical comments I figured I'd rip on him a little, sorry I got you mad Zaphod hr

I must binoculars?  

If you were to have written that correctly, would it mean I am like that puppet whose nose grew when he lied??
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No one said he was going to do it.  The problem is the sick individual he says to go out and do it.  He needs help, I am willing.

Wouldn't you feel a lot more comfortable, er, "helping" alien abduction victims?  Seriously.  A lot of us are possessed by demons on this board but, you know, we come here knowing that folks won't look down on us for it.  Then YOU show up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What's going on?

A shit storm is about to take place and multiple accounts will be locked...

Be warned: I'm not involved in this, I'm just a casual observer...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Nothing much.  A while ago I saw that Zaphod guy bitching and moaning about his religion and everyone who didn't believe would fry. When I saw his hypocritical comments I figured I'd rip on him a little, sorry I got you mad Zaphod

Please post a link to where I have ever posted that those who do not follow my religion will fry.

This ought to be good.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, good call.  I am the troll for trying to help someone better themselves (when they clearly need help).

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=47773&iGalleryUnq=2087&iImageUnq=40618

The call for someone to kill themselves is right here.  The religion forum doesn't need salvation as this one does.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Nothing much.  A while ago I saw that Zaphod guy bitching and moaning about his religion and everyone who didn't believe would fry. When I saw his hypocritical comments I figured I'd rip on him a little, sorry I got you mad Zaphod hr

Please post a link to where I have ever posted that those who do not follow my religion will fry.

This ought to be good. hinking.gif

Of course you know that I can't search General forum nor can I search the archive.

Wow, you really got me on that one!

Again, sorry I screwed with you, I just wish I was there to see the steam coming off your head
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Nothing much.  A while ago I saw that Zaphod guy bitching and moaning about his religion and everyone who didn't believe would fry.  When I saw his hypocritical comments I figured I'd rip on him a little, sorry I got you mad Zaphod

Fuck the wha?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one said he was going to do it.  The problem is the sick individual he says to go out and do it.  He needs help, I am willing.

Wouldn't you feel a lot more comfortable, er, "helping" alien abduction victims?  Seriously.  A lot of us are possessed by demons on this board but, you know, we come here knowing that folks won't look down on us for it.  Then YOU show up.

I'm confused...  What do you want?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

Fuck the wha?

Yeah, uh, huh?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#17]
What is the best blade for my untimely death? Should I sterilize it first? Which would be better, Coldsteel or Benchmade, Mictotech? Should it have a paracord wrap, I mean if I am gonna knife myself to death I want ot go out"tactically sound.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Classic.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Of course you know that I can't search General forum nor can I search the archive.

Again, sorry I screwed with you, I just wish I was there to see the steam coming off your head

You have fewer than 50 posts. It could not have been THAT long ago.

Go on, newbie. Go find it. I dare you.

Steam? Hardly. I'm actually LMAO at your stupidity.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

I must binoculars?  

If you were to have written that correctly, would it mean I am like that puppet whose nose grew when he lied??

No, I was actually referring to your pompous-ass attitude your majesty.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

LMFAO!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What is the best blade for my untimely death? Should I sterilize it first? Which would be better, Coldsteel or Benchmade, Mictotech? Should it have a paracord wrap, I mean if I am gonna knife myself to death I want ot go out"tactically sound.

Just jump off a 3 story building.  It'll hurt but you'll live to do it again.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

A shit storm is about to take place and multiple accounts will be locked... <Snip>

And lo, those who can foretell the future shall be blessed with crystal balls...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

So long as it cuts, you'll be fine. Just be sure it's long enough to cut something important.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's going on?

I must binoculars?  

No, I was actually referring to your pompous-ass attitude your majesty.

Yeah, but why don't you go back and make sense of it??   I'll give you a few minutes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Note to Mods and Staff...

Just wondering what the status of his account was.  Had no idea that it would turn into a hell fire storm.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want your soul.  Give it to me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a while ago, my post count doesn't mean anything, this forum is open to view, which I have been for years.

Stupidity??  Now what would Christ say about you calling me stupid?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

For you to stop shitting up threads with your unwelcome help.

Why don't you fill up your backpack, polish up the bike, and go bother some housewives.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I am too good for you.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a while ago, my post count doesn't mean anything, this forum is open to view, which I have been for years.

Who gives a flying fuck what christ would say?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For you to stop shitting up threads with your unwelcome help.

Why don't you fill up your backpack, polish up the bike, and go bother some housewives.

Wow, I thought you were going somewhere with that.  Let down again...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zaphod.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Sure you have.

You have never seen that posted by me, you liar. Even the atheists on this site know I don't go for that kind of talk.

He'd agree with me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zaphod.

I think he would care more about what Ford Prefect had to say.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow, 4 pages. Guys lets let this page be the last, I hope nobody else gets banned. IBTL
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#37]
so we made it to page four and runing without a lock.... impressive
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He'd probably agree.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Wow, 4 pages. Guys lets let this page be the last, I hope nobody else gets banned. IBTL

I hope the soup troll gets banned, and commits suicide later.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Actually, I was thinking Gag Halfrunt, myself.....
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we sell the video in the EE?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Can I post the "Jesus loves you..." picture? Huh? Can I?

This is approaching some kind of record for personal attacks without a lock.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zaphod.

Definitely.  Ford was much more important.  Especially after the book about God not existing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Hay guys, what's going on in this thread?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Why lock it?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Why lock it?

So people are so uptight.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we sell the video in the EE?

Just do not post a link about the vid. asking questions to the authenticity or we will have another shittstorm.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Definitely.  Ford was much more important.  Especially after the book about God not existing.

Yeah, but remember what happened to that guy!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I am too good for you.

No you're not.  Give it up.  I promise I'll bring it back.  Scout's honor.  I just want to...use it for a little while.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top