Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Huge leak today of someone playing patrol in the European Dead Zone (EDZ) for 13 minutes!

The videos keep getting taken down so here's the two most recent mirrors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLPLgyLhhPg&feature=youtu.be

https://vid.me/Qd3EM

Summary of the new info in the video:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
If my computer would run it, I'd consider switching over myself.  I'm barely barely barely at the minimum specs since my PC is ~7 years old.   No funds to build a new one, so I'm sticking with xbox.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Today is the day folks... the embargo lifted on a bunch of Destiny info I'll put a bunch of the new info in spoiler tags in case there are people here wanting to go in blind...

In regards to subclasses that have not been announced yet:
Click To View Spoiler

Official EDZ video by Bungie:
Destiny 2 – Official European Dead Zone Video

A level 11 exotic?:
Click To View Spoiler

IGN EDZ Video:
Destiny 2 Preview: Exploring the European Dead Zone

After reaching max level, each level-up will reward you with a "Bright Engram" that contains unknown stuff, and your super will fill up.

Roaming Bosses are awesome

90 minutes of basic EDZ gameplay:
90 Minutes Of Destiny 2's New European Dead Zone Gameplay (No Commentary)

A description of a Clan Banner's perks:
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 12:45:34 AM EDT
[#4]
The trophies were just uncovered... lots of spoilers now like the name of the raid and such...

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anybody have a lead on the Beta access for us non-owners, supposedly starting tomorrow?  Will I need a code from somewhere when it opens tomorrow?  Or will I still have to preorder to get access?

I just downloaded the Blizzard App, so I'm not sure what the SOP is for beta releases there.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anybody have a lead on the Beta access for us non-owners, supposedly starting tomorrow?  Will I need a code from somewhere when it opens tomorrow?

I just downloaded the Blizzard App, so I'm not sure what the SOP is for beta releases there.
View Quote
Open beta for PC is tomorrow. Should be about 10AM PST or 1PM EST.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Live action trailer drops tomorrow around 1pm EST.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Trailer is here and it's awesome!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top